• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

Welcome to The *Canadian* Amiibo Discussion |OT|: a place where fellow Canadians can gather to discuss Amiibo!

RbnOm8x.png

----
Best sites for Canadian Amiibo purchases...
Amazon.ca
Future Shop
Best Buy
Wal-Mart
EB Games
The Source
Ami Ami

Other Amazon sites...
Amazon.com
Amazon.co.uk
Amazon.de
Amazon.fr

And here is the current general Amiibo |OT|...
----

zroid

Banned
I saw some Mario, Pikachu, and Donkey Kong amiibo at Loblaws today

almost bought Pikachu with my PC points...

think I might check out RCSS later, maybe they'll have a better selection

jholmes

Do we have any idea when preorders are going up for Wave 4? Need Lucina.

Seriously. With orders live in the U.K. I'm concerned. I put down a Ness preorder on Amazon.co.uk, but with the exchange and shipping that's $30 and uhh yeah I'd rather not pay that.

I'll update the OP with those sites, no prob!

Also, was at Toys R Us tonight (southern Ontario). They received 16 Lucarios to sell on Friday- first come, first serve.

ultracal31

You don't get to bring friends.

Dark Pit
Palutena
Falco
ROB
Greninja
Game & Watch
Bowser Jr
Zero Suit Samus
Duck Hunt
Dr. Mario

Out of all of these, which do you think may be store exclusives? My money is on Game & Watch. I sincerely hope Nintendo doesn't do convention amiibo exclusives like a comic con Mewtwo o_o

LordAmused

I'll update the OP with those sites, no prob!

Also, was at Toys R Us tonight (southern Ontario). They received 16 Lucarios to sell on Friday- first come, first serve.

Anybody's going down there to grab a few? I would be interested in buying one though there are no Toys'R'Us in a 300km radius here :(

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
RIP Deals thread. Welcome home, everyone.

Dark Pit
Palutena
Falco
ROB

Greninja
Game & Watch
Bowser Jr
Zero Suit Samus
Duck Hunt
Dr. Mario
Ganondorf

Ok yeah my wallet hurts now, I will skip a few characters haha.

Bolded will be purchases for sure. And you forgot Jigglypuff and Olimar. If we receive the Koopaling Wave, I might just buy them all. Yikes.

Wave 4 is actually light for me with only Ness and Pac-Man. Robin looks like a good detailed Amiibo, but I'm holding out home for a female version eventually.

stolin

Today* was an Amiibo goldmine for me. * = 1am PST for Rosalina FutureShop pre-order.

I received from Amazon.ca my pre-orders for Toon Link, Bowser, King Dedede, & Sheik.
Also, I received 2x Shulk from EBGames.ca

I will be looking to even trade a Shulk for Lucario or else Marth. If someone (preferably in BC, and hopefully Van) wants an even trade then PM. I'm still hoping to get my own Lucario from ToysR'Us but we'll see what happens on the 6th.

Sora_N

Today* was an Amiibo goldmine for me. * = 1am PST for Rosalina FutureShop pre-order.

I received from Amazon.ca my pre-orders for Toon Link, Bowser, King Dedede, & Sheik.
Also, I received 2x Shulk from EBGames.ca

I will be looking to even trade a Shulk for Lucario or else Marth. If someone (preferably in BC, and hopefully Van) wants an even trade then PM. I'm still hoping to get my own Lucario from ToysR'Us but we'll see what happens on the 6th.

I'm probably gonna go line up at the Bowmac store, but i dunno how much I want Lucario lol.

Weiss

Banned
Much appreciated. I missed out on my chance to get some Wave 3 today at TRU. Plus I have school early morning on Friday, so by time I can reach one Lucario will be gone.

Hopefully I'll be able to get pre-orders on Wave 4.

If it helps, Best Buy in St Catharines said they'll be getting Meta Knight on the 28th, and Future Shop said they'd get a new shipment in next Tuesday.

mdubs

Banned
Hooray for the Canada amiibo thread!

Updating my hyperlinks to be ready for wave 4 on amazon atm

Also it would be nice to put a link to the deals thread in the OP :)

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Can I make a blood pact with someone from Toronto in here for when Zero Suit Samus comes out?
I need that figure and need a partner(s) to ensure it happens.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
This thread getting me hype for upcoming amiibos but I can't fall for that madness

Kilvin

Much appreciated. I missed out on my chance to get some Wave 3 today at TRU. Plus I have school early morning on Friday, so by time I can reach one Lucario will be gone.

Hopefully I'll be able to get pre-orders on Wave 4.

If it helps, Best Buy in St Catharines said they'll be getting Meta Knight on the 28th, and Future Shop said they'd get a new shipment in next Tuesday.

You and me both brother. Fellow St. Catharines Amiibro here.

Also, love the thread.

espher

Hoping I can somehow snag a Rosalina at Wal-mart or w/e, but not hopeful. If someone has a spare or decides they want to bail out of amiibo funtimes, put me on the list of people looking to pick one up. Have a spare Little Mac. Might also have a spare NA Shulk if my friend balks at the price w/ the exchange... we shall see. ;)

Fully expecting to get screwed on Wave 4, and if that happens, I'll probably just liquidate all my sealed ones and be done with it.

Mattiator

Does anyone have any tips for finding out about wave 4 besides checking back here every 20 mins. I got two infants at home which makes it hard for me to keep up from time to time.

Top Bottom