• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MediEvil Fan Created UE4 Environment Walkthrough Video

This footage - what do you think?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Of course it's fake. Once Sony moves on, they will abandon the old IP for new ones with Ratchet an Clank being the only exception. It was fake from the get go.

Sownic

Banned
Fuck It, bring me my Torch and Pitchfork

tumblr_m453vbgmqz1qaludasn.gif

#TeamRevenge

ZarKryn7

:lol

Remember when he got everyone hyped at PSX? :lol

Don't get him wrong, he was right about some things that were shown on PSX and other things lately (battlefront, GoW3 remaster). So he is credible in a sense. It just some stuff he heard from his sources didn't exactly match what was shown in PSX.

DNAbro

what if there will be a new medievil game but this isn't it?

Either way I wanted this to be real more for the hype of things getting leaked than I actually wanted a new medievil game.

salromano

Re-posting for the new page. The evidence:

(The linked Twitter user is the creator of the Grim Fandango UE4 demo.)

ok its fake :(
5Kwmg6r.jpg

I think I should point out that blue_eyes is friends with the guy who did the Grim Fandango UE4 video

EDIT: The plot thickens...https://twitter.com/Willms_tcd/status/595300503455674368

ZyOvluQ.jpg

Yep, the twitter of the author of the Grim Fandango video has various teases related with medievil. :(

Maybe a mod can update the thread title?

Hanmik

as fake as this is... I still wonder what he has up his sleeves on Sunday..

btw..

looks like he planned to make Neogaf his "victim"

hI101xs.jpg

zjC8DYx.jpg

he certainly reads Neogaf

Pfqkd9j.jpg

RampantCereal

Neo Member
He's probably doing this to spread his friend's work, because as far as I know the one who made this and the Grim Fandango video is still looking for a job

You know what's funny? That people have time to create, troll, and continue updating or teasing fake videos.

Seriously - what do people like this do for a living?

Hanmik

You know what's funny? That people have time to create, troll, and continue updating or teasing fake videos.

Seriously - what do people like this do for a living?

The guy who made this "demo".. he is a very talented guy. He made the Grim fandango video back in feburary..
The guy who is using his work to spread false news .. he is doing it for the hell of it.. lol

The guy who made this "demo".. he is a very talented guy. He made the Grim fandango video back in feburary..
The guy who is using his work to spread false news .. he is doing it for the hell of it.. lol

That's just it - of all the infinite things we can do with our time, this guy's choosing to troll NeoGAF. Okay, then.

whatever-floats-your-boat.jpg

I understand he is talented, but couldn't he make his own characters and world. I think he would get more out of it by making his own creations.

Look on the bright side, it was debunked in under 24 hours. At least we weren't strung along and made to suffer for a prolonged amount of time or anything. It's good when a bullshit rumour receives a quick, sharp death.

Razmos

I was on teamreal for the rayman leak.
This time I was on teamfake and I'm glad to have been on the right side of history.

I just don't trust any leak like this anymore.

Look on the bright side, it was debunked in under 24 hours. At least we weren't strung along and made to suffer for a prolonged amount of time or anything. It's good when a bullshit rumour receives a quick, sharp death.

There's no bright side to me, we aren't ever getting another Medievil game.

Under 24 hours? The clip was 2 seconds long and it was clear for me since the first second that was fake + UE4 + fan made + looking for fame.

There's no bright side to me, we aren't ever getting another Medievil game.

But at least you know that now, rather than a month from now when E3 has ended and we're all left fuming that Sir Dan was a no show.

Under 24 hours? The clip was 2 seconds long and it was clear for me since the first second that was fake + UE4 + fan made + looking for fame.

I never erred on the side of #TeamReal either, but that doesn't mean the whole thing was debunked from the get go.

but could you prove it? ;o)

The clunky animation exposed him, there is no respectable studio that does such scamped one unless made by fans or non pro person. Also this is a Sony IP and if you believe this is was developped for PS4 then you are wrong, since only those who get PS4 devkits get the PS4 UE4 code and they are very few (as indies). There is no way he was doing that on PS4, so it is logically no PS4 game made bys Sony but just a PC fan made assets using UE4. At that time no physical proofs were available like for now, but like irl, when there are no physical proofs, logical explanations are proof enough. So yeah I proved that from the first second.

Top Bottom