• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers (TGS Trailer)

Kenka

EmCeeGramr said:
No, that's not new. It's the English TGS trailer again.

Dammit. Explain me why we don't have the entire board flooded with Crystal Bearers comments after this ? This the most juicy and tasty trailer since Metal Gear Solid II.

Seriously, what the fuck GAF, don't you have some fucking eyes ? So, c'mon, watch, fucking plundge in ecstasy and fucking comment !

Scrubking

Kenka said:
Dammit. Explain me why we don't have the entire board flooded with Crystal Bearers comments after this ? This the most juicy and tasty trailer since Metal Gear Solid II.

Seriously, what the fuck GAF, don't you have some fucking eyes ? So, c'mon, watch, fucking plundge in ecstasy and fucking comment !

Apparently you haven't noticed that GAF doesn't like the Wii or its games.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Hmm,is the voice actor who does the Yuke baddie the same who does Raine from Tales of Symphonia? Sounds like her.

Kunan

CTLance said:
"Freshness" seems to be one of the main aspects of this game. I like it.

Can we get someone with japanese knowledge sift through the trailer, in search for snippets of spoken or written info we may not know already? I very much doubt there's anything salvageable there, but you never know...

Also:
5yw4dt.png

Just because I like the facial expression. It's so goofy.
Looks very Han Solo :lol

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
"There's treasure here!"

...hot.

Kenka said:

It has 8 seconds of minigames, therefore the core gameplay is boring and the real focus is on sidequests, obviously.

Also the Wii is killing the industry, cuz it haz no gaemz.

Oh, and two country songs make this the worst VG soundtrack ever.

Is that it? Yeah I think that's it.

Kenka said:

AGREED
But I will play 13 too. I have enough love for both games :D But I need CC:CB MORE

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
Kenka said:
Be warned : the video below is so awesome you might want to stop it in order to breathe :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM_p4vqmSFU

Fucking trailer of the year. And, yes, it's a new one.

Yeah it's old.

I like the footage shown, but damn Square just does not know how to do a proper trailer at all. This goes for FFXIII as well. Characters talking over each other, footage that just seem completely random. Terrible stuff.

rpmurphy

Haven't followed this that much so I have a couple questions:
Is Layle the only playable character? Are there going to be costumes or anything?

Chime costume for Belle would be nice if she's playable. ;)

rpmurphy said:
Haven't followed this that much so I have a couple questions:
Is Layle the only playable character? Are there going to be costumes or anything?

Chime costume for Belle would be nice if she's playable. ;)

Yes, Layle is the only playable character.

He has been seen in a different costume, but I'm not sure if you get to wear it anywhere.

rpmurphy

Fimbulvetr said:
Yes, Layle is the only playable character.

He has been seen in a different costume, but I'm not sure if you get to wear it anywhere.
Okay thanks. I'll keep an eye on that then.

Kenka

Japan is really getting a wanking fest the holiday. Prepare for the semen price to plundge after Christmas.

Seriously, faith is S-E totally restored thanks to both this and FF XIII, and Gaiden. Fuck Wada as always, long live S-E !

Combine

Banned
Damnit, I want this game soon! I love the music and Layle is truly a badass, the intro with him stealing the tux is just :lol :lol :lol

This game just looks like it is filled to the brim with charm, something I haven't seen in a FF game since FF9.

JDSN

Banned
To be honest, the graphics in Crystal Bearers are hard on the eyes. Bearers' graphics are well done. I get the feeling that you could call them the highest level for Wii. However, SD graphics are just painful. Nintendo should use their profits to make a backwards compatible HD Wii, or release an optional upconverter for the Wii, or give the television industry money to properly handle SD video.

Developer of uninteresting SE game disses the Wii. :lol

JDSN said:
Funny that Cavia is doing Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles.

I never missed you guys, now go cry in some corner. And if you're gonna diss it, do a proper Resident Evil next time, no more on-rails bullshit. (I gotta say though, Darkside Chronicles actually looks better than Nier)
Combine said:
This game just looks like it is filled to the brim with charm, something I haven't seen in a FF game since FF9.
Ding ding ding!

This is more Final Fantasy than newer numbered Final Fantasies, yes. Shame on you Squenix.
kenji said:
February in Europe, yay! :D
Don't "yay" me, should be December 2009.

Olaeh

Riskbreaker23 said:
i wonder if this will get pushed back in the US. the Dec 26 is a really odd day for release

I don't think pushing it back would do any good. 2010 is already cram packed; It would benefit more if the date got bumped up rather than back.

Gromph

This tag is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance...
Staff Member
Kenka said:
Does anyone have a gif of this anime ejaculation-like 2 sec scene ?

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

TunaLover

How many years can live a Lilty? Because that old-woman Lilty looks like she has over 200 years, just look the fat accumulated O_O

Kenka

TunaLover said:
The girl shaking a Wiimote one? =P

No, it's an anime one. The only thing you distinguish is some kind of cream geyser on a uniform pink background. I do remember having seen it on several topics linked to Megaton events.

Bisnic said:
You and your ejaculation requests are getting weird.

ww0qd3.gif

holy shit that looks absolutly fantastic. I love th texture work as it has so much variety.

and fuck that NieR dude as this looks way better than his game.
what the hell was he thinking?

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
1up was right, this is one of (if not) the best looking games for the Wii. There's so much vibrant texture variety it really brings the environments to life.

I'm really looking forward to this.

Top Bottom