• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WSJ: Nintendo Begins Distributing Software Kit for NX (Console + Handheld units)

Status
Not open for further replies.

E-phonk

Banned
I have a Wii, my mother has a Wii, my brother has a Wii, as do pretty much all of my friends. The problem for Nintendo there is that all of us have just one game for it, Wii Sports, and that came bundled.

Now you're talking bullshit. The Wii had a healthy attach rate of 8.72 titles on average. It had the highest attach rate besides gamecube Nintendo ever had (gamecube had 9.69)

(edit: and apparently wii sports isn't even included in that attach rate for the west)

MilkyJoe

Now you're talking bullshit. The Wii had a healthy attach rate of 8.72 titles on average.

I'm telling you quite categorically, we all had Wii sports and that is it. In fact we can drill a little further in and say we all had a bowling simulator and that is it. Who do you think a lot of these casuals are? You think my mum has a arcade room? You think my missus plays xbox? Attach rate are averaged out. And I really don't think 8 games in a generation is very large as far as actual gamers go, do you?

Now you're talking bullshit. The Wii had a healthy attach rate of 8.72 titles on average. It had the highest attach rate besides gamecube Nintendo ever had (gamecube had 9.69)

True, this fact is often ignored, it's attach rate was similar to the PS3, but people have this perception of a low attach rate for the Wii which of course is false

E-phonk

Banned
. And I really don't think 8 games in a generation is very large as far as actual gamers go, do you?

It's about the same as PS3 had. Xbox360 was slightly higher.

And since you and everyone you know only had wii sports it means others bought more games for it to even out the average.
Hint: to this day some Wii software gets charted in weekly charts on release (mostly lego, just dance etc).

I'm telling you quite categorically, we all had Wii sports and that is it. In fact we can drill a little further in and say we all had a bowling simulator and that is it. Who do you think a lot of these casuals are? You think my mum has a arcade room? You think my missus plays xbox? Attach rate are averaged out. And I really don't think 8 games in a generation is very large as far as actual gamers go, do you?

Then the attach rate of the PS3 at 9 to you is?

You and your family aren't everyone, it's just wrong headed to use yourself as the definitive example to make that point :p

Sandfox

Getting AAA releases at the same time and completely un-gimped (hello, FIFA) MIGHT help. But they got COD at Wii U launch and AC: Black Flag and it made not a shit of difference.

Marketing of the Wii U was abysmal. They need to fix that first and foremost. It needs to be marketed as a games machine for everyone. Not for kids. Not for 'families' in their IKEA homes playing Mario Party 15 - EVERYONE. They also need to get Minecraft. I don't care if it's 3 years late. It's one less reason for kids NOT to ask for NX. They also need some kind of Pokemon game that you can play on both NX handheld and console with benefits exclusive if you have both console and handheld. Same for Mon Hun. Same for Animal Crossing. They need to make NX handheld the controller when in BW compat mode for Wii U. They need to make it EASY for 3rd Parties to port their Unreal games to NX. They need to allow you to carry over your VC collection FOR NO EXTRA COST. They need to KEEP ONLINE FREE OF CHARGE. They need to implement shitty trophies/achievements. I don't give a shit about them. Lots of people do. That's all I have for now...

That CoD game was gimped as well and you named some of the issues the Wii U had. For a lot of people those are pretty much the only games they play so it would be nice see those specific titles paired with first party titles assuming Nintendo starts working towards the other issues that need to be addressed.

MilkyJoe

(edit: and apparently wii sports isn't even included in that attach rate for the west)

Then the attach rate of the PS3 at 9 to you is?

You and your family aren't everyone, it's just wrong headed to use yourself as the definitive example to make that point :p

There are a boat load of people that had a Wii and just Wii sports.

It was a problem back in the day

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/21/t...rtner=rssuserland&emc=rss&pagewanted=all&_r=0

These new gamers are content with the games they have, often going no further than the Wii Sports game that comes with the machine. They don’t buy new games with the fervor of a traditional gamer who is constantly seeking new stimulation.

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/gamesblog/2008/apr/22/gamesindustrystillstrugglin

AzaK

By trump, I mean that they can get parity for cheaper, opposed to coming in at our below parity at the same cost as the rest. I don't really know if they are aiming to get AAA though, seems not worth it.
Sure, then I agree they might be able to do it given the PS4 will be 3 years old by then. I do think though that PS4 level is just not good enough 3 years after the rest are out and have established installed bases. It can't do worse than Wii U but it won't be the generation dominating system that people hoping for.

I don't think most people in this thread are as "blind" as you seem to think they are or believe anything close to what is going on in that post.

Maybe not most, I was exaggerating for sure, but there's quite a lot of chatter here and in the media about this "industry leading chips" thing.

AzaK

Yeah it did have a pretty high attach rate but I gather a lot of that was shovel ware (Apart from MK). Also there was Wii Play, considered a unit as far as attach rate goes which is of course a load of bollocks. Also was the pack in Wii Sports considered a title?

Oregano

Ok where are all the many statements/hints from Nintendo on a 2016 release, only thing said once so far is they will reveal more in 2016, Nintendo have a history of reveals one year before release as seen in the last 4 gens

How is releasing dev kits just before 2016 mean we will have games in 2016 when decent games often take a couple of years to make, particularly for a new feature set, Nintendo also have a history releasing dev kits at least a couple years before

Actually it looks like Nintendo will be better prepared for a 2017 release not a 2016 one

Let the guy I replied too and you give evidence of all these many hints since you brought it up, I'm listening

Well there's been a few hints, just off the top of my head.

1. In 2014 Iwata told shareholders they needed two years to redefine game platform.
2. Iwata told shareholders the fiscal year ending March 2017 would see a return to "Nintendo-like" profits and show the robustness of their core gaming business.
3. Reggie said the N3DS was launched because they need 2 years to prepare the next platform. The N3DS was launched in late 2014/early 2015.

Other non-Nintendo hints:
1. AMD flat out said they were interested in the contract for a portable and namedropped the 3DS.
2. AMD said they have won a contract for a gaming device launching in 2016.
3. Square Enix announced DQXI(a 2016 game) for the platform.

Also the 3DS is nearly five years old so it's due a successor and althoug dev kits are only going out now developers have already been briefed on the specs as confirmed by a whole bunch of reliable insiders here on GAF. Some of them have known details for quite a while now.

wazoo

True, this fact is often ignored, it's attach rate was similar to the PS3, but people have this perception of a low attach rate for the Wii which of course is false

Perception is everything on forums.

Facts
- The wii sold 900M of games, which is comparable or higher than some of its competitors.
- Attach rate was also higher
- 3rd parties games were most of the games sold even if the ratio third/1st was lower than on the other platforms
- More than 150 games sold more than 1M units
- More than 300 games sold more than 500K (considering the low cost of dev on Wii, you can consider than Wii was a healthy platform for editors)

So what are the total software sales of the PS3 and Xbox 360. I don't think we got ever a real statement in that regard but some people appear to know it better.

E-phonk

Banned
So what are the total software sales of the PS3 and Xbox 360. I don't think we got ever a real statement in that regard but some people appear to know it better.

AFAIK: MS doesn't release those numbers (including third party & per platform). Sony did for PS3 at some point I think, but not yearly like nintendo does in their financial reports, so it's less easy to find out.
PS3 was somewhere between 9 & 10, but I don't know the source.

MilkyJoe

AFAIK: MS doesn't release those numbers (including third party & per platform). Sony did for PS3 at some point I think, but not yearly like nintendo does in their financial reports, so it's less easy to find out.

Does that take into account console failures?

Well, making comparisons even more pointless if there is no base and source available.

E-phonk

Banned
It was a perception problem, even on gaf at the time, but the numbers aftwards showed it not being true.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_Wii_video_games

That article was wrong. They use vg chartz as a source and Smash Bros ended up selling 12.77 million copies, it's sales were not "problematic" as that article from 2008 tries to show.

Well, making comparisons even more pointless if there is no base and source available.
You have the PS3 number. And these are the historical attach rates for nintendo consoles and handhelds:

GC - 9.69
Wii - 8.72
NES - 8.08
SNES - 7.72
N64 - 6.83
DS - 6.08
GBA - 6.83
GB/GBC - 4.22

D.Lo

I find it crazy we live in a world where Nintendo has published 900 million Wii games sales and people can still state on forums 'it sold no games only Wii sports'.

It's just insane, unlike with Sony who obscured their sales by combining platforms and changing count methods several times, Nintendo sales are published, having used the same methodology the whole time.

The console has 150 million selling games. It was a beast.

Turrican3

I don't think we need PS3 numbers, or any other console for that matter, if only because the original claim basically was the good old "Wii users just bought Wii Sports and nothing else".

We have numbers that clearly disprove that. We really should move on.

Marz

Lol ignorant people still throwing around that wii attach rate fallacy with the "people only bought wii sports" line. Gimme a break.

Lol ignorant people still throwing around that wii attach rate fallacy with the "people only bought wii sports" line. Gimme a break.

Lots of people probably did. Lots of people also probably bought like 20+ games for it. I have more Wii games than for any other device I own. It's a dumb argument. For NX to be successful, Nintendo need to first convince people to buy it. Attach rate for a console sat on a store shelf is zero.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Discussion about Wii attach rates vs. PS360 is pointless.

Nintendo failed to capitalize on the monster that was Wii for hardware and software sales. Both in terms of getting owners to upgrade and in having a healthy friends system that would have given the users an incentive to stay in the Nintendo environment. PS360 did that and they collected the results with the next generation. And this will keep on hurting Nintendo also in the future. Because everybody wants to play with his/her friends.

Unless there is some kind of Wii-like mass adoption for NX caused by some differentiating factor in hardware (gimmick), people will still buy the other consoles and play the 3rd party games on the other consoles. And 3rd party producers will have very little reasons to release ports on it. Thus giving no reasons for anybody outside Nintendo hardcore fans to buy it. Fans who don't buy 3rd party games as shown with Wii U. Thus a wonderful vicious circle.

vongruetz

Banned
There are a boat load of people that had a PS360 and just Madden. *exasperated sigh*

My PS2 was essentially a FIFA machine, as that was the only game I bought each and every year. Then later in its life I started picking up other games as they dropped down to $20 or so.

The argument over the Wii's attached rate isn't that important. You can say it has an attach rate of 9 or whatever, but I know a whole lot of people who bought one and never picked up a game. My parents have one, my in-laws, the elderly couple next door. They all have that little white box next to their TV, and it is mainly for Wii Sports bowling. Wii Fit was also a very popular title for the non-gaming crowd (in much the same way that Brain Age brought a lot of people to the DS).

The thing with the Wii was that it always suffered from the quality of the third-party titles. Games like FIFA were pretty bad on the Wii. It got shoddy ports of Call of Duty and other big title games before most of the publishers said they were done supporting it. EA stopped supporting it with sports games before its life was over. Everyone all but abandoned it because people stopped buying games for it.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
I know this isn't too much, but, going by what John Harker said in the thread on Kotaku's article about the lack of Directs, we can at least be sure there are quite a lot of NDAs going under the radar, whatever they refer to.

Theyre too busy dolling out NDAs

Is there an NDA for which NDAs they are dolling out?

Because if not, we'd be happy with such scraps.

hahaha. i think you can infer plenty though.

How often taking a risk like that has ended up in a fiasco? Only with 360? For me that's not enough to rule Zen out. We also have to note that the HW inside 360 was way ahead of its time, at least the GPU and that brought several risks. I don't think we are in the same situation now (Zen is not revolutionary but evolutionary). Nintendo could end up not having enough stock, but other than that... What do you think?

Well, the PS3 launch was also a fiasco on a similar scale. Sony went so overboard with cutting-edge technology on that one that they sold it at a loss despite that infamous initial price of 599 USD (afaik this was mainly due to a shortage of BluRay drives, Cell being quite expensive to manufacture initially and Nvidia ripping them off, as usual, with their GPU).

The point is: If Nintendo really wants to go with a Zen-based solution for NX, AMD would need to provide them with some damn good evidence that they will be able to deliver enough chipsets for a product launch at a reasonable price by the second half of 2016. So either something like this has been going on behind the scenes; maybe AMD has even accommodated their internal schedules and resources in order to roll out the NX chip on time (they are quite desperate for revenue at this point, after all). Or AMD was unable to provide these guarantees (after all, one small hiccup is enough with these things to jeopardize an entire launch schedule), which means that the aforementioned x86-64 semi-custom design will probably (and disappointingly) be another Bobcat-based design.

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
Well, the PS3 launch was also a fiasco on a similar scale. Sony went so overboard with cutting-edge technology on that one that they sold it at a loss despite that infamous initial price of 599 USD (afaik this was mainly due to a shortage of BluRay drives, Cell being quite expensive to manufacture initially and Nvidia ripping them off, as usual, with their GPU).

The point is: If Nintendo really wants to go with a Zen-based solution for NX, AMD would need to provide them with some damn good evidence that they will be able to deliver enough chipsets for a product launch at a reasonable price by the second half of 2016. So either something like this has been going on behind the scenes; maybe AMD has even accommodated their internal schedules and resources in order to roll out the NX chip on time (they are quite desperate for revenue at this point, after all). Or AMD was unable to provide these guarantees (after all, one small hiccup is enough with these things to jeopardize an entire launch schedule), which means that the aforementioned x86-64 semi-custom design will probably (and disappointingly) be another Bobcat-based design.
That's the thing, though, another Jaguar design would be a lose-lose for nintendo. They'd be fragmenting their ecosystem for nil, given how they'd be in the exact performance bracket riding on AMD's A57s. So it boils down for them to either Zen, or no x86-64 at all. And AMD need to get those Zens rolling, or else.

ElFly

AMD doesn't build the chipsets AFAIK?

Darkangel

I really hope Nintendo can get a Zen CPU. It would offer them a pretty decent power advantage over the competition (assuming Zen doesn't turn out to be terrible).

Litri

You mean Jaguar-based I guess. And side question, was Jaguar meant to have 8 cores? If so, would it be possible that Nintendo is getting a custom-souped up version of the Puma architecture that even if id doesn't perform that much better than Jaguar, draws less power?

Somnid

2016 release is just speculation. It's possible given where we think they are in dev but imagine that if there are two versions there will likely be several months of buffer between them so some part of this is very likely to be in 2017 if not all of it.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
I know this isn't too much, but, going by what John Harker said in the thread on Kotaku's article about the lack of Directs, we can at least be sure there are quite a lot of NDAs going under the radar, whatever they refer to.
Nintendo's NDAs, even though they have gotten better in recent years, still feature a few loopholes. I believe they are updating the one for development now though, or have recently.

StevieP

Banned
A quantified shit post

Stevie, you bite a lot, but that was the first time i ever saw a legitimate shit post coming from you.

I understand your basic point about some being too optimistic in regards to Nintendo trying to go after the 'core' gaming market, but that's just too much.

What the fuck did I just read

My brain hurts. You ok, Stevie?

Not like this Stevie! Not like this!!! :(

It was a shit post, sure... But did my point come across? Would Nintendo better focus on trying to peel people away from the ps4 by doing what they *dont* do, or would they be better doing trying to appeal to a different audience?

Rodin

I really hope Nintendo can get a Zen CPU. It would offer them a pretty decent power advantage over the competition (assuming Zen doesn't turn out to be terrible).

Honestly i really don't see why they would use Zen in the home, simply because i absolutely don't think they'll use a GPU that would be limited by ARM A57/A72 cores. At that point spend less on the CPU, create a perfect ecosystem with the portable by going full ARM and invest more on a decent GPU (at least 1TFLOP).

Instro

It was a shit post, sure... But did my point come across? Would Nintendo better focus on trying to peel people away from the ps4 by doing what they *dont* do, or would they be better doing trying to appeal to a different audience?

They should focus on both. All market segments are pretty apathetic to their brand anyway.

Turrican3

They'd be fragmenting their ecosystem for nil, given how they'd be in the exact performance bracket riding on AMD's A57s.
I've been thinking about this thing quite a bit lately.

Is there any hardware combo out there (CPU + GPU, APU, whatever) that might be feasible for Nintendo to leverage on economies of scale, so that they are able to use the exact same chip(s) on both form factors?
Or is it basically a non-issue, since it might turn out to be more important to just have a similar architecture/family (say, ARM) so they can still have common tools and the like?

[hope it's clear enough what I mean...]

Both in terms of getting owners to upgrade and in having a healthy friends system that would have given the users an incentive to stay in the Nintendo environment. PS360 did that and they collected the results with the next generation.
I think this factor is a bit overrated.

It could be argued that precisely during the last generational transition *lots* of people apparently had no problem at all swapping camp. I'd say that being successful here has more to do with a platform having a razor-sharp target/marketing than the desire to remain in the same environment.
I mean, friends ARE important, but when they jump en masse from an ecosystem to another it clearly becomes a non-issue.

StevieP

Banned
My PS2 was essentially a FIFA machine, as that was the only game I bought each and every year. Then later in its life I started picking up other games as they dropped down to $20 or so.

The argument over the Wii's attached rate isn't that important. You can say it has an attach rate of 9 or whatever, but I know a whole lot of people who bought one and never picked up a game. My parents have one, my in-laws, the elderly couple next door. They all have that little white box next to their TV, and it is mainly for Wii Sports bowling. Wii Fit was also a very popular title for the non-gaming crowd (in much the same way that Brain Age brought a lot of people to the DS).

The thing with the Wii was that it always suffered from the quality of the third-party titles. Games like FIFA were pretty bad on the Wii. It got shoddy ports of Call of Duty and other big title games before most of the publishers said they were done supporting it. EA stopped supporting it with sports games before its life was over. Everyone all but abandoned it because people stopped buying games for it.

You're trying to fight actual facts with anecdotal evidence. Why? The console sold a metric shit ton of games, despite what you and your friends saw.

They should focus on both. All market segments are pretty apathetic to their brand anyway.

To focus on both, you're going to have to quantify how developers like epd Tokyo and the Mario kart team etc etc to produce some expensive M rated aaa murder simulators with a ton of expensive marketing To attract that audience to the console. People who are suggesting that they just stick some ps4-like parts in the console and magic happens and all is well with the core market and all (or even most) western third party support returns really do need to face reality.

You made a point with tits

Lol! At least somebody here got something positive out of it

Log4Girlz

You made a point with tits

They only nailed going to a different audience once with the wii, it was a lighting in a bottle, and not a Sustainable market, it was also a chance for them to get some of the core market back, but they completely ruined it by going with such a weak console that couldn't get 360/ps3 ports and not making a online infrastructure similar to 360/ps3.

StevieP

Banned
They only nailed going to a different audience once with the wii, it was a lighting in a bottle, and not a Sustainable market, it was also a chance for them to get some of the core market back, but they completely ruined it by going with such a weak console that couldn't get 360/ps3 ports and not making a online infrastructure similar to 360/ps3.

That's only if you solely look at their consoles, and that predicates that you ignore their first 2 consoles as well.

Edit: to kingsnake below: the ps4 is not like the Wii, in any respect. It is selling to the dedicated core market, not the mass market (yet). Unless it finds a way to appeal to the mass market, it will not reach the sales heights of the ps2 or even the ps1/Wii

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
I think this factor is a bit overrated.

It could be argued that precisely during the last generational transition *lots* of people had no problem at all swapping camp. I'd say that being successful here has more to do with a platform having a razor-sharp target/marketing than the desire to remain in the same environment.
I mean, friends ARE important, but when they jump en masse from an ecosystem to another it clearly becomes a non-issue.

Which I already addressed, when I said:

Unless there is some kind of Wii-like mass adoption for NX caused by some differentiating factor in hardware (gimmick)

Remember, PS4 sales are a "Wii-like mass adoption". And it came at the end of a very long generation. People wanted a new console, the money were there to be taken. And friends deciding together it is the better option is part of the mass adoption. Also my guess is that gamerscore and friends is what limited the damages on Xbone side in the end.

But we are now in the middle of the generation where PS4 is the Wii. People are pretty much still into it. It's like Kinect and Move. Might or might not get some good sales, but the long term perspective is quite a negative one.

Plus the 3rd parties have healthy sales on PS4 and Xbone and less and less on PS360, which means that the main target for them has already chosen. Whatever new owners will NX bring will make just a small blip on 3rd parties radar.

Papacheeks

Banned
You're trying to fight actual facts with anecdotal evidence. Why? The console sold a metric shit ton of games, despite what you and your friends saw.

To focus on both, you're going to have to quantify how developers like epd Tokyo and the Mario kart team etc etc to produce some expensive M rated aaa murder simulators with a ton of expensive marketing To attract that audience to the console. People who are suggesting that they just stick some ps4-like parts in the console and magic happens and all is well with the core market and all (or even most) western third party support returns really do need to face reality.

The actual software they sold outside of Key Legacy Franchises, and their Wii branded games were shovel ware.
Games like MArio Kart sold so well because it was bundled, and marketed well along side the Wii. Same goes for Super mario Galaxy press blew that game up and made it a top seller for the console and one of the top selling Mario games.
There are only a handful of IP's made by Nintendo that actually sold really well. And most of them outside of Wii Sports and Wii Sports resort were first party legacy games. The rest were crappy third party ports, and shovel ware.

That's what I think he's getting at, Nintendo Didn't capitalize on new costumers, in getting them to buy into Nintendo made games again, or create new games similar to splatoon that could have curated their own unique library that continued to reach different regions outside of japan.
And because of that you have people in this thread talking about their quality/diversity of their output, which isn't great.
To your second point I agree you can't just put part's in a box that come off a check-list and think the console will draw third party developers in. But you can reach out to them and maybe have them develop exclusive games for you instead of wasting time on a port that more than likely won't move units.

Nintendo has to prove them selves viable again to companies. If they go the trajectory they've been on, it will end badly for them. They need change, and that change comes from better PR advertising agency the one they have is god awful. Sony replaced their with one that's associated with google.
I say it was a really smart move and has payed off for their brand. Nintendo needs to do the same, and needs to have a keynote with western developers. The fact most of their games are still coming from Japan is not a good sign for whatever NX is.

If they go the route of having a cheap console, I feel it will spell doom for them, since they will in some way rely on gimmicks to sell it.
If they have a moderate console with decent specs, and have been in discussions with western developers, they might have a chance in making a library that will speak to different regions.
But they need to have other part's of the company to make decisions and not have it all on JAPAN.

You mean Jaguar-based I guess. And side question, was Jaguar meant to have 8 cores? If so, would it be possible that Nintendo is getting a custom-souped up version of the Puma architecture that even if id doesn't perform that much better than Jaguar, draws less power?

Jaguar is 2nd generation Bobcat microarchitecture, so yes. Puma is 3rd gen. The SoCs in the PS4 and the Xbone are semi-custom designs. As a standalone SoC you could only get four cores max. The SoCs in the two consoles are basically two 4 core Jaguars glued together + a custom GPU.

Ultimately, we don't really know that much about AMDs plans for the mobile / low-power segment. IIRC, they've announced a successor for Puma for 2016, but we do not know whether this is just another revision of the Bobcat architecture or whether it's already based on Zen (there was a roadmap that showed everything being replaced by Zen-based designs in 2016, but it turned out to be fake). In any case, the Puma successor is probably what Nintendo is aiming for if they're going with x86-64 and planning to launch in late 2016. However, if the Puma successor is just going to be another revision of the Bobcat microarchitecture with a few minor tweaks here and there, I wonder as well whether it wouldn't make more sense to just go with an 8 core ARM configuration instead.

That's easier said than done, when the qualities required to succeed in the Western core console market have next to no overlap with their core competencies and recent history as a company.

For better or worse, their future in the hardware business depends on how much room is left in between the mobile and Sony/MS ends of the market, because they're in no position to compete directly with either, and they're not likely to catch lightning in a bottle again in a market where there's no real blue ocean left.

I lean towards pessimism here, clearly, but there's at least a chance they'll prove me wrong.

That's only if you solely look at their consoles, and that predicates that you ignore their first 2 consoles as well.

Edit: to kingsnake below: the ps4 is not like the Wii, in any respect. It is selling to the dedicated core market, not the mass market (yet). Unless it finds a way to appeal to the mass market, it will not reach the sales heights of the ps2 or even the ps1/Wii

i would say nintendo, and super nes are aimed at the core market. There main selling points were advanced graphics, great games, and tons of thirdparty support, of course the controls were also an evolution.

i would say nintendo, and super nes are aimed at the core market. There main selling points were advanced graphics, great games, and tons of thirdparty support, of course the controls were also an evolution.

They also came out over 25 years ago. There was no core market back then. They were toys being sold to children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom