• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 Story Trailer

Kaze2212

I hope this game will have a photomode from the start like the Uncharted Collection and the remastered version of The Last Of Us.

I will take forever to finish the game then though...

D

Deleted member 286591

Unconfirmed Member
You got 2 months to slam through The Nathan Drake Collection.

I still have to play Uncharted 3, myself. I've played 1 and 2 twice, but never 3.

Yeah, I'm gonna borrow my BFF's PS4 and get to it I think. I've been wanting to play those for too long.

-griffy-

Banned
Looks too good. What are the chances of the graphics being downgraded for the finished game?

We're too close to release. Any "downgrade" already happened. There are too many obvious flaws of real-time rendering here for this to be bull. If anything it'll look slightly better as they optimize stuff in this final stretch (clean up AA or shadow filtering, stuff like that).

JpU3TnK.gif
Amazing :)

Frozone

Some parts of this trailer look absolutely stunning, whereas other parts look a lot less. The transitions are a little distracting IMO.

JoyMustang

Neo Member
Hi. This is my first post, and I am SO GLAD to see that it is about this bestiality of trailer....

Looking forward to play it. I haven't played Uncharted 3 because of the yellow light issue in my PS3 (thermal problem), but I am thinking right now in buying the Collection for PS4. Oh, Nathan, I didn't know that I missed you so.

todahawk

Maybe somebody just googled "rock arches beach" and used the first cool pic that popped up.

This is actually the photo that pops up
thumb_52eb06d9ed739b53d2c3ce2d50f02f25.jpg

Cropped and everything

Yes +1 for some additional sensibility in the thread. I'm sure they're in crunch mode, someone probably hit up google images. Doesn't make it right but not outrage inducing.

wapplew

ND really good at graphic execution.
Some might have better tech or higher res texture, but ND really good at prioritize resource to make their game look good.

The Order looks good, but you can see that ND operates on another level, just by looking at a 2 minute trailer.

I'd rather have a colourful cartoony style very detailed game like Uncharted 4 than a colourless dark very realistic game like The Order 1886. Though I love The Order.

Hawk269

That looked very good. The only part that was cringe worthy was the scene where Drake looked like he was doing a fist pound onto a NPC from very high above. But outside of that it looked really good. We need real gameplay though to really see this baby in all of it's glory.

This may be the game that gets me to turn on my PS4 again after a long hiatus.

Another boat shot. The dithering at the edges of Nate and Sam's hair is noticeable, but Nate's doesn't really grab your attention while in motion.

That looked very good. The only part that was cringe worthy was the scene where Drake looked like he was doing a fist pound onto a NPC from very high above. But outside of that it looked really good. We need real gameplay though to really see this baby in all of it's glory.

This may be the game that gets me to turn on my PS4 again after a long hiatus.

There were multiple gameplay shots during the trailer. The rope punch being one of them.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Hi. This is my first post, and I am SO GLAD to see that it is about this bestiality of trailer....

Looking forward to play it. I haven't played Uncharted 3 because of the yellow light issue in my PS3 (thermal problem), but I am thinking right now in buying the Collection for PS4. Oh, Nathan, I didn't know that I missed you so.
Christian-Bale-look.gif

Top Bottom