• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Amano FFXV art with tons of Summons. Up: Some event leaks. Browse at own risk

artsi

People said SE dropped the marketing ball because of a few livestreams.

This is only the beginning, prepare for hype :p

Andromeda

Banned
It's hard to make out all of them but it's definitely both summons and monsters, also what looks to be Tenebrae in the silhouette of the moon, plus Regalia.

And if that isn't Doomtrain then I have no clue what it is.

LcBoKNj.jpg

Ahhh, I love Amano artwork.

Pretty hyped for FFXV Uncovered. Not going to watch it at 4 AM though. I'll just wake up on Friday and hopefully see that September release and watch some new footage and be content for the rest of the day.

artsi

Ah yes you're right about that "???" it looks to be Wendigo, but I actually was thinking the red haired girl might be Aranea.

Yeah, could be. Both have a blonde hair but it's not like Amano has always been the most accurate with colors.

Philippo

It's hard to make out all of them but it's definitely both summons and monsters, also what looks to be Tenebrae in the silhouette of the moon, plus Regalia.

LcBoKNj.jpg

More than Tenebrae that looks like Insomnia's Royal Palace from below.

Styles

I think the red and black creature is Bahamut(the opposite of Leviathan's colour palette) and the one below Titan is Ifrit. I can't imagine they would leave out poor Ifrit.

On second thought the former could be Ifrit as well...

Yeah, it's definitely Ifrit.

LcBoKNj.jpg

what you figured out as Tenebrae is Insomnia the capital of Lucis.

oimori

some low-res screen shots from
JP blog
dm2qwlY.jpg

MxAiOac.jpg

2GYoQN1.jpg

JdvUMpS.jpg

NzglXki.jpg

detail will be revealed in UNCOVERED FFXV.

update: all pictures of the above are related to one "certain" content, according to the blog.

I assume that is playable tech demo

Koozek

I'm at work so no much time to analyze, but I think the one ??? is a Wendigo.

Red haired girl could be Cidney.

WTH did nobody point this out when I was speculating about Titan being possibly redesigned after those new concept arts from Family Gaming Week!?:D Probably was a Wendigo all along. Nice catch!

Look at the spikey hair and the two braid things hanging over his neck:

Urgh, trying to suppress FFXV hype. Failing miserably. Beautiful work from Amano yet again, and cheers to y'all for pointing out what summons was potentially where, it's a bit overwhelming!

Motherfucking Dooooooooooomtrain!

Soriku

update: all pictures of the above are related to one "certain" content, according to the blog.

Hype at overdrive. I need to see these towns.

Balls

Banned

A couple days old but the official FFXV twitter accounted posted this pic. Looks like "Reclaim your throne" will be a new tagline going forward at least for the uncovered event. I like it....it's very Games of Thronesque. You know the marketing team is jumping on that GoT hype lol.

NateDog

I'm more excited for the OST and art book than the game at this point. In fact I probably won't even get XV for a while after its release.

Ydelnae

A couple days old but the official FFXV twitter accounted posted this pic. Looks like "Reclaim your throne" will be a new tagline going forward at least for the uncovered event. I like it....it's very Games of Thronesque. You know the marketing team is jumping on that GoT hype lol.

I've seen stores using the "Join Noctis and reclaim his throne" tag line this week, also. I think the marketing will be centered around that too.

JBwB

JP blog

Altissia looks great in those screenshots!

raven777

dm2qwlY.jpg

This particular shot seems to have a bit weird blue filter on it, similar to Star Ocean 5.. probably just different lighting condition.

Anyways, hype finally rising..

It could also be read as FF reclaiming its throne as the premiere RPG series. I think everyone involved knows just how important this game is.

Whompa02

I have absolutely no idea what I'm looking at in that artwork lol....I can barely make out anything minus Leviathan and the girl on top of it.

Gunna need an official upload of that.

Edit - looking closer at least helps, but holy god there's a lot going on there.

Andromeda

Banned

Yeah but Noctis reclaiming his throne has been a main point of the story since the beginning though, same as the unbreakable bonds, they are just using them as additional taglines.

Limality

Banned
Wait, Uncovered is tomorrow? Oh shit, I thought it was on Thursday.

Depends on which time zone you're in. It starts on the 30th of March (Wednesday) @ 19:00 GMT-9 in LA, California

Now for most Europeans, that translates to March 31st (Thursday) at 03:00/04:00 GMT+0/GMT+1 in the morning.

JP blog
dm2qwlY.jpg

MxAiOac.jpg

2GYoQN1.jpg

JdvUMpS.jpg

NzglXki.jpg

Bottom pics look like they're crawling baby perspective in a nursery.

Top Bottom