• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBC's Community Official Thread - the next Arrested Development/Office/30 Rock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cory

Banned
Have they used Pierce saying "Just like the cafeteria burrito I ate earlier, there's more coming up" voiceover before?

1zvvo6c.gif

DeathNote said:
Can it work with directtv? Do you need video cspture cards?

This is the one I have: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0018LX0DY/?tag=neogaf0e-20

It's pretty pricey, but it's been worth it for me.

The tuner works by plugging in the cable box's component (or composite if you don't have HD) cables into the back input slots just as you would plug them into your TV, so I can't see why it wouldn't work with any satellite service.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
SleepDeprived said:
This is the one I have: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0018LX0DY/?tag=neogaf0e-20

It's pretty pricey, but it's been worth it for me.

The tuner works by plugging in the cable box's component (or composite if you don't have HD) cables into the back input slots just as you would plug them into your TV, so I can't see why it wouldn't work with any satellite service.

Wow, that tech came down in price fast.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
2v1n8jr.jpg

I'd be careful with that avatar if I were you :lol

freshair

Catalix said:
2v1n8jr.jpg

haha, i'm hoping it doesn't break any rules. i had to resize it again because i got the dimensions wrong in a frenzy to claim it first :lol

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
freshair said:
haha, i'm hoping it doesn't break any rules. i had to resize it again because i got the dimensions wrong in a frenzy to claim it first :lol
It's fucking awesome and perfectly cropped (Abed :lol), it's just that I've seen people get sacked for much less "objectionable" content.

Hope it works out though.

TimScribble

Neo Member
It's a toss up between this episode and the pool playing episode as my favorites. The whole scene of Pierce going overboard was great. The music, their responses, his cries for help... only to have Chang yell at him. Awesome.

Im going to have to watch this episode again for all the great moments.

mj1108

Catalix said:
2v1n8jr.jpg

I saw that and the first thing that came to my mind was "GIF!"

The second thing that came to my mind was the bloody brawl that would ensue over who uses it. :lol

Tom_Cody

I can't be the only one who was excited to see Col. Steve Austin, can I?

To be perfectly honest his appearance was a bit of a let down. He's gotten OLD.

OneEightZero

aka ThreeOneFour
1x19 - Beginner Pottery
Don't ask, just take, but be sure to claim your avatar so no one else does. ^_^

LFQVW.gif
SbJJF.gif
Pf4aE.gif
U6qgw.gif
neOQS.gif
hBWe7.gif
68kDl.gif

tb3Mi.gif