• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBC's Community Official Thread - the next Arrested Development/Office/30 Rock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medalion

Banned
half a moon said:
Jack Black is awesome but I don't think his character was that great. They could have milked his singing better.

I think them pulling back his Tenacious D-ness is what saved the episode from being abysmal.

valeo

half a moon said:
Jack Black is awesome but I don't think his character was that great. They could have milked his singing better.

I liked the ep because Jack Black was basically taking the piss out of himself - he did all the things that people laughed at/liked in other shows/movies (singing etc.) and none of the group responded to him well

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
Awesome episode. The ending was :lol i wonder if that guy is going appear in future episodes?

I thought this week's episode was the best yet. I was loling the whole way through. And I knew the second I saw it that the pottery wang sculpting would be a gif-a-fied and GAF did not disappoint. :lol

(semi-related: I also thought this week's Parks and Rec was their best episode as well)

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
I sound so horrible saying this but I deeply want to be their friends. And I'm ok with that. :'(

Medalion

Banned
:(

I just want Gillian to reply to one of my tweets at her, she doesn't seem to reply to the people who do to her in general I've noticed

mj1108

Medalion said:
I actually did tweet about neogaf the site, but not this actual thread to her recently :lol
Awhile back costanza tweeted this thread to Allison Brie. Considering he's still alive and she hasn't got a restraining order against GAF, I think you'll be fine. :lol

Ashhong

Costanza said:
I think this IGN article is creepier than anything in this thread

http://stars.ign.com/articles/107/1076676p1.html

thats not creepy at all...

and she does not look good here

alison-brie-20100311043726178.jpg

Ashhong said:
and she does not look good here

http://starsmedia.ign.com/stars/image/article/107/1076676/alison-brie-20100311043726178.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

she's not that pretty.. i think the main attraction is her "submissive" personality on the show

i don't think people would be losing their shit over her if all they knew her from was mad men

Medalion

Banned
I hate twitter, but I follow pretty much the vast majority of cast and crew from Community just so I can up to date info on them cuz I love this show and cast.

If there was a twitter back in Seinfeld's days I probably woulda done the same.

dmshaposv

So I just started following this show.

Really funny so far. Humor clicks with me and the characters are great. The Abed Batman episode was my fav so far.

ili0926

I just watched all 19 eps in the past day and a half. I have a paper and assignment due in the next 2 days. This show is THAT good. So refreshing! I loved the Halloween episode, and the sailing class was pretty inspired. Can't wait for more!

Medalion

Banned
I admire the dedication it takes to watch all the episodes in less than 2 days... I rewatch episodes I like multiple times back to back in one day, sometimes 3-4 times. Yeah I'm nuts.

ili0926

Medalion said:
I admire the dedication it takes to watch all the episodes in less than 2 days... I rewatch episodes I like multiple times back to back in one day, sometimes 3-4 times. Yeah I'm nuts.

Hahaha I plan on rewatching everything once my school work is out of the way...PLUS I'll have a new episode to watch. I don't want to be like everyone else in professing my love for Alison Brie but...she has to be the cutest girl in the world.

Medalion

Banned
pre-emptive bump for tonight's new episode
According to the gals from the show on their Twitters

Annie and Shirley become security guards and Britta fights too, but something to do with Amphians and good taste. Whatever that means

Costanza

Banned
New episode tonight!!

The Science of Illusion
Pierce is willing to do and wear whatever it takes to reach a new level of ascension in his Buddhist church. Meanwhile, Britta secretly tries to shake her reputation as a “buzzkill,” resulting in a prank gone horribly wrong. Britta’s misguided attempt at levity forces new campus security officers Annie and Shirley to investigate the crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom