• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post new pics! DO IT! Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bjork said:
Not as good as the waffles.

yeah, heard that. I don't think I've ever seen a movie that was as a good as a batch of tasty waffles.

Boogie Nights was better than waffles, now that I think of it. Other than that though, yeah, waffles are the way to go.

Ever tried Rosco's Chicken and Waffles in California? Fucking delicious. No disrespect to your boyfriend, but probably the best waffle meal I've ever had. There's a reason Rosco's gets referenced in early 90s hip hop all the time...shit is tasty.

bjork

They were talking about going there some time in the future, but no idea if I'll be out there any time soon. I live about an hour away from them, and I have no idea how far Roscoe's is from there.

also, :lol @ "your boyfriend"

bjork said:
They were talking about going there some time in the future, but no idea if I'll be out there any time soon. I live about an hour away from them, and I have no idea how far Roscoe's is from there.

also, :lol @ "your boyfriend"

Be sure to get the whole fried chicken and waffles combo. It may seem weird, but if you give it a chance you'll love it.

By the way, what the fuck is up with that dude sitting on the ground in the pic you posted? Weird glowy strings...was he fucking a jellyfish?

The jacket has reflectors, like this

Safety_Reflector_Jacket.jpg

My guess is that the flash of the camera made it look like that.

Alfarif

This picture? uhh I can explain really!
Whoompthereitis said:
Well, whatever he's doin', I'm fappin' to it.

I'm fappin' to this waffle conversation, myself. God damn, I could go for some waffles right now. You guys suck.

Davedough

Damnit. I was at work when we started the waffle whack. I had to leave in the middle and now that I'm home I think I may have prematurely wafflelated.

Meier

My girlfriend took this after I finished the Shamrock Shuffle here in Chicago a month ago or so. First ever distance run (8k in this case) I've done including any sort of practice.. finished in just over 50 minutes.

27086_10100196601930003_5221790_59261257_1246705_n.jpg

Meier

Hieberrr said:
Waddupp GAF! Took this around a week or so ago, I forgot..
http://i.imgur.com/JahME.jpg[IMG]

I hate how I only have 1 decent one out of every 20 =\ Im not very photogenic :([/QUOTE]
Kinda look like John Cho.

[QUOTE=RefigeKru]Awww. Quite a heartwarming photo Davedough.

[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/iyiezs.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/wl3cs4.jpg[IMG]

I think these two photos sum me up pretty well, to be honest.[/QUOTE]
You remind me of Dev Hynes/Lightspeed Champion.

mcrae

blame space said:
good-bye, my longest beard ever
2wn20ev.png

RIP

job interview tomorrow
2m3lemt.png

looks professional enough for Staples, right? :p

man, shouldnt have shaved the upper lip. it looks weird with it shaved.

Clydefrog

gamerecks said:
Heres me looking purposefully like a jackass

[IMG/http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs395.snc3/24049_612855123112_185100244_35867170_289780_n.jpg[/IMG]

fjib95.jpg

21jwzr6.jpg

it's me. just reacting to your photo

Alfarif

Mikey 2x4 said:
The waffles in question:

27179_381778317873_563072873_3959210_730958_n.jpg

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.gif

I jsut ate and I'm over here drooling. Good god DAMN!

Whoompthereitis said:
Wow Mikey, looks delicious. Bjork's a lucky guy.

So anyway, I'm done....who was the last guy to finish?

Me apparently... oh god...

xaosslug said:
hawt. I'm diggin' your hair from back in '05.

thanks, tho i miss my long curls. still a long time before i can get em back.

Mikey 2x4 said:
The waffles in question:

27179_381778317873_563072873_3959210_730958_n.jpg

mmm... this spread makes me hungry.

there's no waffle mix nor bacon in my fridge right now but i settled for something similar by ordering some wendy's baconator burgers, 3 to be exact:

Bacon-Mushroom-Melt.gif
Baconator_menu.gif
Baconator-Mushroom-Melt.gif

i'll be posting the actual stuff when it arrives in an hour or so.

*i can already taste the bacon*

edit:

finally it arrived! mmm 1 burger down.

batbeg

BowieZ said:
Well... I'm posting a pic finally, but only cos it's the last post of the page! :D

oizrdx.png

Rockin' my totally obliterated sides.

And I'm making damn sure it's quoted for a new page.

You look... like I'd expect you to look, I think.

Alfarif

Alien Manobo said:
mmm... this spread makes me hungry.

there's no waffle mix nor bacon in my fridge right now but i settled for something similar by ordering some wendy's baconator burgers, 3 to be exact:

Bacon-Mushroom-Melt.gif
Baconator_menu.gif
Baconator-Mushroom-Melt.gif

i'll be posting the actual stuff when it arrives in an hour or so.

*i can already taste the bacon*

edit:

finally it arrived! mmm 1 burger down.

Are you trying to explode or something? Good GOD man. That's a lot of Baconator.

Alfarif said:
Are you trying to explode or something? Good GOD man. That's a lot of Baconator.

i blame it on the bad case of munchies i had last night that i just let pass, plus the awesome waffle bacon spread a few posts back.

i'm down to the last baconator mushroom melt, and i'm already bloated. i guess i shouldn't have ordered the spag.. haha been a while since i splurged on food like this so its all good.

BowieZ

Banned
Alien Manobo said:
i'm down to the last baconator mushroom melt, and i'm already bloated. i guess i shouldn't have ordered the spag.. haha been a while since i splurged on food like this so its all good.
why not save it til later? looks like it'd be pretty delicious cold for breakfast the next morning or something. or are you not one of those "cold pizza" people?

BowieZ said:
why not save it til later? looks like it'd be pretty delicious cold for breakfast the next morning or something. or are you not one of those "cold pizza" people?

it would be the first time i'll pass up on finishing my entire order in one sitting, but yea i'll just save it til later, baconator dinner omnomnom!

Alfarif

Alien Manobo said:
i blame it on the bad case of munchies i had last night that i just let pass, plus the awesome waffle bacon spread a few posts back.

Just the thought of it is making me feel full. Good god, man. I salute your attempt at crushing those Baconators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom