• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Esquire: Christina Hendricks replaces Megan Fox as Best Looking Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piano

Banned
Vox-Pop said:
She looks like an ice cream dessert. No girl should look and dress like that. Her hair color is terrible and that dress-OMG ruffles. Her shoulders look too wide and her boobs are too big for her body. She looks like she might tip over. And she has joker lips.
I think I've figured out why you haven't had much luck with women.

beelzebozo said:
excellent change.

megan fox is "hot" in the most boring way possible. there are hundreds of thousands of women just within the continental united states who look like that.

hendricks is a much better, sexier representative of what it means to be a woman.

What? So being a woman means having freakishly gigantic, impractical boobs that would decrease her chances of survival if she was living in a hunter-gatherer society? Women with small or medium boobs don't represent what it means to be a woman?

V

Vilix

Unconfirmed Member
Arment said:
I am not worthy.

But obviously this guy is.

geoffrey-arend.jpg

Her new husband.

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
canova said:
no shit. i don't know what GAF sees in this woman other than breasts

just look at her, she's an average woman at best
And lets not forget old. She's probably in her late thirties.

karasu

Who gives a shit. Neither of them are that great.

Curves are grand but Hendricks does look fat. Not fat as in large, but like she has zero muscle underneath her skin. skinny fat.

Dabanton

canova said:
no shit. i don't know what GAF sees in this woman other than breasts

just look at her, she's an average woman at best
christina-hendricks-20080623013918503_640w.jpg

So you like Megan Fox why can't other people like CH?

Different strokes for different folks man.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Trent Strong said:
What? So being a woman means having freakishly gigantic, impractical boobs that would decrease her chances of survival if she was living in a hunter-gatherer society? Women with small or medium boobs don't represent what it means to be a woman?

:lol

Megan Fox looks like the personification of 'bitch'. Seriously, I hate her face. And from what I've read, her personality isn't much better. As someone has said, she is hot in the most boring way possible. The kind of girl I'd have on my wall when I was 16. I'd take Hendricks any day of the week. She has curves in all of the right places and looks and sounds classy as fuck. Scarlett Johansson is at the top for me though.

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
Trent Strong said:

first, that's not what i said at all. you took a pretty vague statement and extrapolated the dumbest thing you possibly could from it.

second, it was my way of conveying my reaction to fox, which is that she looks like every 16 year old's fantasy senior girl who veers off the path of righteousness post-high school and slips into heavy cocaine use between classes at the community college. her look is boring, and it's everywhere. i think hendricks is more unique and attractive, and looks more like a woman and not trapped in adolescent fantasies.

plus, sexy redhead? yow. bring that fire to my door.

Lard

Banned
Vox-Pop said:

She's 34, not 70.

Jesus, get a calculator.

crazy monkey said:
you can find Megan foxes in any campus on any given day. How many Christina Hendricks you find?

Being plastered on some frat boy's wall does not make you more attractive.

Arment

Vilix said:
But obviously this guy is.

geoffrey-arend.jpg

Her new husband.

Dude is funny. She's not the run of the mill shallow Megan Fox, either. That's a whole other level of her appeal. She's amazing.

Chamber said:
Oh God, the real women bs.

Yeah this bothers me as well....it seems like everyone that likes thicker/bustier women feels like they are making some kind of political point by liking those women with this "This is a real women" shit....:lol

I think that the truest feminist stance would be to just respect all body types and looks, keep your preferences, but the "this is what women are supposed to look like" shit is played out. I like both Beyonce and Zoe Saldana. I like both Megan Fox and Monica Belluci, some are skinny, some have curves, neither is more "real" than the other.

Arment

Chamber said:
Well, she's a real woman so I'm guessing a lot.

She represents women from an age that didn't deem it necessary to be pseudo-anorexic. Being naturally skinny is one thing, as some people are, but super model skinny is so gross.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Vox-Pop said:

Yeah, don't they euthanize people when they hit 40? I mean, when you're that old you're just totally worthless to society so they get rid of you. Plus women, like, lose the ability to have children at 25 or something so, when you're 26 or whatever you might as well just kill yourself. Nobody should live to be that ancient.

Lard

Banned
Liara T'Soni said:
Yeah this bothers me as well....it seems like everyone that likes thicker/bustier women feels like they are making some kind of political point by liking those women with this "This is a real women" shit....:lol

I think that the truest feminist stance would be to just respect all body types and looks, keep your preferences, but the "this is what women are supposed to look like" shit is played out. I like both Beyonce and Zoe Saldana. I like both Megan Fox and Monica Belluci, some are skinny, some have curves, neither is more "real" than the other.

That's not what Canova is saying though.

Keikaku

LovingSteam said:
... Yea, good luck having sex. Oh, the late 30s!! Seriously many men who are in their teens and 20s find that sexy! Yes, SEXY. A TURN ON.

I find that it often helps to ignore Vox's opinion on anything related to females. He doesn't know what he's talking about in that field.

That said, I don't care who is officially the hottest woman between the two; they are both lovely looking ladies in their own way.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I want to hate all the haters, but so far this thread has consisted of Christina and Megan photos and I couldn't really give a shit what the haters have to say anymore...

Bring me more photo's you dirty heathens.

Ashhong

very misleading article, considering that Megan Fox lost to HELLEN MIRREN :lol (probably already said in this thread)

didnt Kate Beckinsale win last year? i could have sworn i made the thread...maybe it was 2 years ago

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
I'm more into siding with the Hendrick's camp, but there are many women out there who do the busty/curvy look better than her.

Goodbye, hot women thread. /salute

JDSN

Banned
Trent Strong said:

Well, now I get the girl-age threads.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Ashhong said:
very misleading article, considering that Megan Fox lost to HELLEN MIRREN :lol (probably already said in this thread)

didnt Kate Beckinsale win last year? i could have sworn i made the thread...maybe it was 2 years ago

Fox won last year, although Beckinsale probably should have.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Arment said:
She represents women from an age that didn't deem it necessary to be pseudo-anorexic. Being naturally skinny is one thing, as some people are, but super model skinny is so gross.
Megan isn't super model skinny or even close to it.

mugurumakensei said:
Julie Benz > both
25qero2.jpg

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Lyphen said:
I'm more into siding with the Hendrick's camp, but there are many women out there who do the busty/curvy look better than her.

Goodbye, hot women thread. /salute

Wait....what?!

*checks thread**weeps*

what have you monsters done! what have you monsters do..ne....

Arment

Chamber said:
Megan isn't super model skinny or even close to it.

25qero2.jpg

She walks a fine line. I'm not saying she isn't attractive physically, but she has an ugly personality and she isn't above Hendricks. :D

Ashhong

Spire said:
Oh, well good. Yahoo done fucked up then, as they claim Fox won last year.

yahoo fucking sucks, i remember when Mirren was beating Fox earlier this year, with voting polls still open, they said that Mirren was about to win Sexiest Woman of the Year or something. that was like Round 1 :lol

should have been a repeat...but IIRC Beckinsale wasnt even in the polls this year

kate-beckinsale-sexy-picture-1109-lg.jpg

kate-beckinsale-bikini-photo-1109-lg.jpg

kate-beckinsale-in-bed-1109-lg.jpg

Osietra

Banned
Ashhong said:

Kate Beckinsale one time fucked her pregnant sisters husband.

'Molestation issues' just like the rough sex thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom