• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Weird shit you do when nobody is around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I like to sneak around my house. Keeping my head low, walking really slowly, poking my head out of or jumping out of corners. Sometimes I do this when nobody is around or when everyone else is in bed.

I think I do this because I might be part cat of some kind but otherwise I couldn't explain it.

Sometimes I hold my hand out in front as if it were a gun and pretend like I'm in a first person shooter. I'll even pivot and walk sideways like in an FPS. pew pew pew

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
bluebird said:
Prepare for 5 pages of masturbation discussion.

Yeah, honestly that was the first thing I thought of.

I guess singing loudly and passionately is my other answer.

Yeah I was going to say. If nobody is around my left hand is down my pants in 15 seconds. It doesn't matter what I'm looking at. It's not even for sexual pleasure. It's like my hand has a secret second family she only gets to visit when I'm at the computer.

Snuggler said:
Yeah, honestly that was the first thing I thought of.

I guess singing loudly and passionately is my other answer.

I have a feeling that everything everyone posts in this thread I also do.

KnightM7

Banned
Sometimes Ill just yell something or make loud noises for no reason like I have tourettes.

When Im in the washroom I forget that Im not the only person in the house and Ill blurt something, then someone will be like wtf happened? and Ill be like.. umm.. nothing.

Probably like this except without the visuals..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO4IWzvL1N8

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Ducky_McGee said:
Yeah I was going to say. If nobody is around my left hand is down my pants in 15 seconds. It doesn't matter what I'm looking at. It's not even for sexual pleasure. It's like my hand has a secret second family she only gets to visit when I'm at the computer.

Yeah, I just like to play around with it. Like shaking it like a maraca and jiggling the balls.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
I whistle... and I don't just whistle some simple Andy Griffith shit... I whistle complex and emotional symphonic scores that could be turned into broadway shows or maybe the next soundtrack to an FF game.

JayDub

Buckethead said:
I stroke my balls like they are an old wise asian man stroking his beard.

So, you stroke them softly and contemplatively?

You need to stroke them with like the Fist of 1000 Fist.

Fuck, Buckethead. Fuck.

Rehearse future conversations i think i'm going to have. Most of the time they don't happen.

bluebird said:
Prepare for 5 pages of masturbation discussion.

I was expecting "fap" or "masturbation" to be the first reply. Does not dissapoint.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
fiddle with my genitals like they are a pile of playdo. Not for pleasure, just cause it's amusing.
sing random songs filled with horrifying and crude descriptions of various sexual and violent acts
sing songs about mundane things im doing
talk to inanimate objects and people who aren't there

actually I do all these things when people are around as well.

KnightM7 said:
Sometimes Ill just yell something or make loud noises for no reason like I have tourettes.

When Im in the washroom I forget that Im not the only person in the house and Ill blurt something, then someone will be like wtf happened? and Ill be like.. umm.. nothing.

Probably like this except without the visuals..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO4IWzvL1N8
I do this too. If someone heard or saw me they would think I was batshit insane :lol I do it when driving long distances alone as well. I guess it's when I'm alone and bored.

Lolligag

When I'm owning everyone in some online game, I'll start singing a random tune using my character's name.

Ehhhh, I don't want to mention anything else.

I use to get on all fours and bark at the door when I knew my dad was coming home, but I was normally never alone. I think I stopped that at around the age of 10.

Meh, the 2 things I mentioned aren't "crazy shit" but it's weird?

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
There's a Star Wars Kid deep down in all of us.

Walk around the house doing strange fighting moves that I think of for a story I'm developing in my mind.
Put said moves into the "I should animate this one day" back log. They never get animated unless their apart of a project I'm working on because I know I need more practice before taking on those moves.
Ask myself something random yet thought provoking in my head and start preaching about it out loud. "I believe that one day human kind will evolve into robots! It just makes so much sense . . . [insert long ass string of thoughts]".
Think about something emotional or sad that COULD happen to me and cry.
Walk around ass naked!
Say lines like "I brush my teeth with a bottle of jack!".
Fantasize about animating a short story about Pikachu going through the different Nintendo worlds in a music video type of manner (This one is pretty recent . . . just started today after animating different things to my ava)
Look at myself in the mirror . . . not my body, more like just my eyes.

Oh, and the balls&chain touching.

Alfarif

This picture? uhh I can explain really!
I wear my wife's
panties. Did you think something clever was gonna be in this spoiler?

JayDub

Alfarif said:
I wear my wife's
panties. Did you think something clever was gonna be in this spoiler?

Every week, Alfarif, I am witnessing your transformation.

Every week.

Just to let you know, I fully support you (when) you decide to transition publicly.

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
If I started a list now it would end up being longer than all the posts in this thread thus far.

Victarion

Fantasmo said:
Make love.

n1cox0.gif

elwes

I have conversations that I might have with other people later on in the day or week. I do this alot if I'm going to talk to someone about something important and I want to have my thoughts in line.

I also sing very loudly. I don't have the worst voice in the world so I try to get some practice in when nobody is around.

I make stupid sounds at loud volumes, alot of them with the intention of annoying or alarming my cats.

And for some strange reason, when I type in an internet URL, after I push enter, I clap my hands. :| I have no idea why.

Rad-

Sometimes when I walk to the kitchen to grab something to eat and some interesting TV program is about to start (like a good soccer match), I get so excited that I walk doing pelvic thrusts. Meaning after every step I do a pelvic thrust in a totally gay manner. I look sexy.

I make a super special waffle, dance in my underwear like Tom Cruise in Risky Business, smoke and inadvertently start the house on fire as I pass out.

Alfarif

This picture? uhh I can explain really!
JayDub said:
Every week, Alfarif, I am witnessing your transformation.

Every week.

Just to let you know, I fully support you (when) you decide to transition publicly.

Oh, it's already happened. I'm just not letting anyone on GAF know about it.

If it's hot, I'll open the fridge door and stick as much of my body in as possible to cool down. Maybe eat a few grapes or something while I'm in there.

KimiNewt

Scored 3/100 on an Exam
I walk up the stairs on all fours. It's just easier and faster. Though I've been doing it when other people are around too lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom