• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Natal = Kinect. E3 event of Cirque du Waggle, Space Ponchos and KINECTIMALS

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrkgoo

Woo-Fu said:
Kinect? really? Is that going to mean anything to most people other than a way of spelling connect such that you can trademark it? How many people are going to get the fusion of connecting and kinematics?

Obscure branding FTL. I need to look into how you get into that business, somebody probably got paid a bushel of money to come up with that name.

Then again, I don't think anybody liked "Wii" as a name either.

I thought it was more "kinetic" than kinematics.

AcciDante

chubigans said:
obeykudo.jpg

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Brinbe

criesofthepast said:
It's weird to see you reppin' the american flag brah. Just a few months ago we were rooting against them in the Olympics thread. :/

Whats your ties to the states? I know you live in Toronto, right?
Yeah, I know, I'm still a proud Canadian, but I'm also a resident of the States (where I am right now). And since I have no country (via "blood") to root for in the WC, I'm going with the States. Have zero problems supporting the underdogs and NA neighbors. We need to stick together! :lol

Anyway, back to the MS hilarity!

I'm sure it's been mentioned but IGN actually links GAF in one of their articles.

At least they're doing that, unlike Kotaku which blatantly steals 60% of it's posts from here.

Piper Az

jett said:
You know, hiring Cirque Du Soleil to design a special performance and work on it for four months must've cost millions to Microsoft. Millions for this dumb shit!

and why do you give a shit about that? They can wipe their asses with dollar bills and still be rich.:lol

WinFonda

Someone should get the jump on writing the obituaries for Kojima, Cliffy, and Itagaki. There won't be any games press left to do it.

Chris R

The whole conference being streamed in real time via tweets makes it so much better. If we were watching a video of this it might make some more sense, but random cell shots from here and there are the icing on the silly cake :lol

Has NeoGAF forgotten it's motto? BELIEVE people!!!

POST FASTER!

If we post fast enough, we can go back in time, tell everyone motion control is the next big innovation and get laughed at!

and then buy a lot of Nintendo stock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom