• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age coming out for PS4 on 7/11 (US/EU) & 7/13 (JP)

Exentryk

Announced at the Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Opening Event.

Release dates (2017):
NA = 11 July
EU = 11 July
JP = 13 July
Asia = 13 July

C3fURekWcAA4RRh.jpg

mp1990

Banned
for some reason I was under the assumption this game would be coming out in March but it's a nice thing nevertheless

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
Great. Now give me the most obscene limited edition you can pump out SE. Only game I would actually buy one for.

DKHF

That's a bit farther away than I expected, was expecting May (before E3). Also gonna wait on this game, not paying full price at launch.

Guymelef

Since japan release is full price I recommend everybody pre order now in case they change the price in west markets.

Fantastic. I really love the fact this game's getting an updated version. With FFXV turning out surprisingly good, I'm definitely down to playing some more monster hunting focused FF. Getting all the trophies will be so fun.

Neptune

Lol there are more people from Europe on GAF than Japan. Putting the European date in the title would make more sense and catch the eye of EU Gaffers. It's not that hard to understand.
Presumably anyone with an active interest in the game's impending release, no matter where they're from, would click the thread, see the single piece of content in the OP and discover the game's European release date. Multiple people complaining about its exclusion from a thread title seems unnecessary.

Famassu

Bleh, I was hoping for a May release, though I guess all the KH Collections for PS4 will keep my busy until at least Summer, as far as HD remasters go.

Exentryk

Lol there are more people from Europe on GAF than Japan. Putting the European date in the title would make more sense and catch the eye of EU Gaffers. It's not that hard to understand.

When I made the thread, the EU date was not mentioned. Saw that image with EU date a second after making the thread. Also, the NA and EU dates are usually close enough to not be much of an issue.

However, mods please feel free to add in the EU date to the title.

Top Bottom