• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age coming out for PS4 on 7/11 (US/EU) & 7/13 (JP)

Hektor

What are the odds of a CE for this?

If one happens i totes hope it includes one of these
Ck7tcMAUYAAQihK.jpg

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Hopefully it's like FFX where you can choose the original leveling system (or in this case license board) with the bonus content. The class based license board was poorly balanced in Zodiac and killed what was fun about the original. That is the ability to create my own roles and adjust than accordingly.

Hopefully it's like FFX where you can choose the original leveling system (or in this case license board) with the bonus content. The class based license board was poorly balanced in Zodiac and killed what was fun about the original. That is the ability to create my own roles and adjust than accordingly.

I was kind of hoping we'd see something like the option to pick *two* jobs (so as to cover all available options) and be able to swap between them or something.

I like the idea of the altered boards, but when I played IZJS originally, I wasn't incredibly thrilled about being locked into one job for the whole game, as that runs counter to the way the job systems in FF games have traditionally worked.

mieumieu

I'm getting worried it won't change. I mean people have been asking for months and haven't heard anything

This is the typical Squeenix PR strategy of drip feeding info.

I have asked RPGSite on Twitter and they said the camera is not inverted in the TGS demo. Whether it can be changed via config is not confirmed but very likely.

Yazuka

Guess this will be my vacation have this year. Looking forward to giving it a really chance again and see if I like it better this time around.

I can't wait to play this again. It most definitely one of the harder FF games out there and it took me awhile to finish. Pharos is easily the worst along with Draklor.

That cover looks amazing......

The Dude

I'm getting worried it won't change. I mean people have been asking for months and haven't heard anything

Hopefully they just view it as such a small issue, I mean really how hard can it be to add settings for inverted cam controls? It'd be like so archaic to not have it included

Later then expected but that Square Enix for ya.

Maybe they wanted more breathing room between it as Persona 5 in the west and the general flood of quality Japanese games in the first half of the year.

Assanova

Finally, a single player Final Fantasy that is worth playing. Didn't like X2, any of the 13s, and didn't like what I've seen of XV. I never got around to playing XII, and had no idea this was coming out.

Was it hard? I thought it was fairly easy to eventually jip the game with overpowered combos? Maybe my memory is off though... I do remember enjoying the hunts in this one and put alot of time into it.

What is this online mmo or a SP rpg?

Mainline FF entry. One of the better ones imo. I think it came out around the time of the MMO which might have confused people (?)

Was it hard? I thought it was fairly easy to eventually jip the game with overpowered combos? Maybe my memory is off though... I do remember enjoying the hunts in this one and put alot of time into it.

Mainline FF entry. One of the better ones imo. I think it came out around the time of the MMO which might have confused people (?)

SP RPG. XI was the MMO back on the PS2.

Noice, i know zero about this FF entry but I'm all in for SP story.

Love that new art, would love a poster of it to be honest. I was expecting earlier, personally not a good time since Stormblood releases late June and there is also Tekken 7, among other things. Oh well, it's still a buy for me. Played the daylights out of my PS2 copy.

Top Bottom