• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon: Zero Dawn | Screenshot Thread

Kagero

32419825094_a94038a9a9_o.png

32419915224_aa173189c9_o.png

You have a phenomenal eye for this stuff. Love the tone and color of your shots.

Ochibi

I'm not very good with this Photo Mode. Playing with it for the moment, might trying to be serious with this feature later but damn this game... (on PS4Pro 1080p)

OVOFCRr.jpg

D5jDPE5.jpg

wXV23F8.jpg

cftrooper

This is the first screenshot that I actually put effort into
rwcAJtZ.jpg

And these are just some basic ones I took that I thought looked cool.
BmV4ADP.jpg

55RPNL2.jpg

These were on a Pro

dr guildo and the others: did you get some art lessons to make such great pictures?

I think I need to brighten all my shots - when I'm playing in HDR they all look awesome, as soon as I view them from the dashboard in non HDR they look rubbish, too dark. Unless I'm missing something about how you guys are capturing these wonderful images.

I am wondering the same too. Every pic I take or I see in community groups or live from PlayStation don't come any closer to pics posted here.

dr guildo or anyone can I rely on you for doing a photo achievement to check if Aloy has pupil dilation like in Uncharted 4:

DrakeEyes.gif

or The Last Of Us:

Or Heavy rain:

xA5NPdT.png

No need to have exact situation like in Heavy Rain where light hits directly the eye which makes the pupil shrink while the other stays in normal state.
Just check in dark areas if the pupils are dilated and compare when the eyes directly face the sun and post the pictures.

Sometimes I really wish NeoGAF has an Upvote/Like button, I just want to show appreciation for these images instead of quoting and replying to them one by one.

Here are my humble contribution. What's this about changing the image format to PNG? Is that how you guys got such high image quality?

qchPQyu.jpg

0VCjzgQ.jpg

IuEgP4h.jpg

dl77

I held off on buying this because I was getting a Switch and Zelda but some of these pics are seriously testing my resolve!

Top Bottom