• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon: Zero Dawn | Screenshot Thread

Eggbok

Pro | Photomode
horizonzerodawn_20170eay38.png
horizonzerodawn_20170jllrx.png

valkyre

how do you guys get such close up pictures of Aloy's face. I played around with the options (depth of field and FOV) and the character model always disappears when i move the camera close.

dr guildo

how do you guys get such close up pictures of Aloy's face. I played around with the options (depth of field and FOV) and the character model always disappears when i move the camera close.

Just place the cam to the very limit when the skin detail are still clear, not blurred, then zoom in with the FOV...

RefigeKru

Banned
GG deserve such praise. Playing the game on my console looks better than anything they had shown before, and it already looked to be the best looking game ever.

What a time.

Shredderi

Standard PS4 | Photomode

Du1QAez.jpg

Rjt0nzk.jpg

A large open world game with crazy good graphics and a solid fps with brickwall textures that aren't utter shit flat surfaces. FUCKING THANK YOU. Was about time a dev showed that you're not gonna tank your game's performance by having decent brickwall textures. You a dev working on an open world game right now? Just have some decent brickwalls. Just do it.

This wasn't a scenic beauty shot. This was just addressing a large pet peeve of mine.

Zackat

Didn't know you could change it to PNG, so these are jpgs that I saved differently. Will have to go mess around some more soon.

horizon2rosx7.png

horizon3tssch.png

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Man, Aloy's rendering is so damn good. Her teeth are a bit crooked, the level of detail is insane.

4K PNG. Click to view at native size.

horizonzerodawn_201705xkkr.png

Top Bottom