• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon: Zero Dawn | Screenshot Thread

dr guildo

32898826680_2a319bc607_o.png

33126127702_cf305e7908_o.png

dr guildo

All of them are top, but the first one should be a serious contender for the HZD contest. You should select it, you have a chance !

Edit : in fact, I can't choose among them, even the third one is awesome...

You can put 3 pics for the contest by the way...

Dope !

@Plasticman : I will give it a try... About the eyes...

Thanks a lot. Looking forward to see your pics. Also someone brought the matter in the official thread can you please check if the reflections on the eyes change according to the scenery and if they aren't just mapped cubemap.

MisterP

Banned
That's it. My Switch is only three days old but it and Zelda can go on the back burner for a few weeks, I'm buying this today. It would be obscene not to.

vivekTO

Sometimes I really wish NeoGAF has an Upvote/Like button,

Have a upvote from me. These are wonderful pics. So Colorfull!!

Thanks a lot. Looking forward to see your pics. Also someone brought the matter in the official thread can you please check if the reflections on the eyes change according to the scenery and if they aren't just mapped cubemap.

I think they are mapped cubemap based on different locations.

All of them are top, but the first one should be a serious contender for the HZD contest. You should select it, you have a chance !

Edit : in fact, I can't choose among them, even the third one is awesome...

You can put 3 pics for the contest by the way...
Thanks! Will do!

Wozman23

Just finished up with the platinum trophy. This is really the first game I've taken time to play around with Photo Mode, and I love it! May spend some more time just looking around for cool/weird photo ops.

(WARNING: These contain the armory armor set and some of the late game weapons.)
alw4RE1.jpg

SznYlVO.jpg
Full gallery: http://imgur.com/a/bmrdw

Top Bottom