• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shooting at GOP baseball practice, multiple injured incl/ Maj. Whip Scalise

Either the user is a troll and is having fun at the expense of this tragedy in the effort to rile up "liberal GAF" or the user is so far down the stupidity rabbit hole that they are hopeless. Either way it is sad.

Steel

Banned
Either the user is a troll and is having fun at the expense of this tragedy in the effort to rile up "liberal GAF" or the user is so far down the stupidity rabbit hole that they are hopeless. Either way it is sad.

I can believe the latter considering who's in office.

Dai101

Banned
sSRBv6z.jpg

Izuna

Banned
Not just rape even though there were several. But also beatings and killings. Rape isnt that serious of course compared to those. Also not just Muslims. MS-13 is all up here where I live. I've actually not seen much talk about them here. A lady got killed by one near my house crossing the intersection. Nothing happened to that guy.

More talk about people who might die or could die here. Its like Minority Report. People dying today arent talked about unless it benefits the left. That guy who got beat with a lock by a college Ethics professor that wore a mask and rode for anifa didnt get discussed here. Thats how I knew its all bad here for people like me.

Why is it, every damn thread on breaking news there's a nut spouting some extreme BS? Do you read your own posts?

Liberals are against vetting of immigrants. Say that alot of them were already born here. So what lets deal with them also but lets stop the ones coming here who dont even like the US. Sharia Law is being pushed by the left everywhere. Thats why you dont see anti-Sharia Law threads here at all. So I assume everyone here is for that? Please say it aint so. If if not than hey maybe we do agree on some things. Thats a start.

What the fuckity fuck am I reading? The American left is disproportionately irreligious. Why the fuck would they be pushing for fucking Sharia law? Hell, there was a thread on GAF like 3 fucking days ago about how the myth of moderate Muslim countries is bullshit!

Breads

Banned
Watch some protests. Lots of people mainly white women with Sharia Law signs. Dont ask for a link there are plenty on youtube since Trump's inauguration.

So you're just here to disrupt conversations with things you feel are right while explicitly refusing to provide any evidence.

Why are you here? It's clear you don't want to have a discussion. You just want to pre-complain about people disagreeing with you before you made any concrete points.

If you don't want to talk about the other random stuff you brought up can we bring the discussion back to the GOP shooting victims?

RootCause

Why is it, every damn thread om breaking news there's a nut spouting some extreme BS? Do you read your own posts?
Doesn't look like it, he even linked fake news, and said he didn't check to see if the initial report was accurate.
Then made up a bunch false claims and didn't back them up. I'm pretty sure he's a troll, that's what I hope.

Poutine

Banned
What's wrong with Sharia Law being used for dispute settlement as long as it doesn't violate higher laws like the ones against murder and so on?

There's all kinds of religious and non-religious groups that operate under these systems. Like, the Amish for one.

So your for husbands having the natural right to rape their wives. Genital mutilation? Not sure if you're trolling. Never seen amish do these things.

water_wendi

Water is not wet!
Liberals are against vetting of immigrants. Say that alot of them were already born here. So what lets deal with them also but lets stop the ones coming here who dont even like the US. Sharia Law is being pushed by the left everywhere. Thats why you dont see anti-Sharia Law threads here at all. So I assume everyone here is for that? Please say it aint so. If if not than hey maybe we do agree on some things. Thats a start.

Pretty much the only thing ive ever seen like this is one of the Man on the Street style interviews where someone went to Venice Beach and asked people if they supported Obamas implementation of Sharia law. Just like any other interview like that the people chosen to make the final cut have no idea what the body of the question is but answer to how the question is phrased. Its no different "Do you agree that the Affordable Care Act is more fiscally secure than Obamacare?" If you are basing your worldview on something like a joke interview like that i would suggest not hanging around Venice Beach unless you want to end up on late night TV or a Youtube channel.

Steel

Banned
So your for husbands having the natural right to rape their wives. Genital mutilation? Not sure if you're trolling. Never seen amish do these things.

Your sarcasm meter is broken. Why do you think a parallel is being drawn to the Amish, I wonder?

Got

Banned
Globalists are importing hundreds of gallons of Sharia from Mexico in electric cars charged by renewable energy and the lamestream media won't report on it

it's true.

i got some o that icky sticky sharia on me last week while walking n the border. it's super hard to get out of your hair

benjipwns

Banned
It must be because of shrapnel.
larger than twitter statement:
House Majority Whip Steve Scalise remains in critical condition in MedStar Washington Hospital Center and will "require additional operations," the hospital said in a statement Wednesday night.

"Congressman Steve Scalise sustained a single rifle shot to the left hip," a statement from the hospital read. "The bullet travelled across his pelvis, fracturing bones, injuring internal organs, and causing severe bleeding. He was transported in shock to MedStar Washington Hospital Center, a Level I Trauma Center. He underwent immediate surgery, and an additional procedure to stop bleeding. He has received multiple units of blood transfusion."

benjipwns

Banned
Those would be instances where the community law runs into conflict with the higher law. Just like the Amish can't kill each other but can shun people out of the community.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I agree with this. Both sides never stop to think maybe they could be wrong.

Could bigotry and xenophobia be good? Do we really need regulation on things like Wall Street and pollution? Perhaps we should stop investigating Trump, its mean!

Oh wait...

I'm leaning towards troll, but he's definitely an Alex Jones fan:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=235082830&highlight=#post235082830

I don't know about the receipts HE plans to provide, but it turns out he's an Alex Jones fan.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
So basically, a conservative poster, Poutine:

1) Implies that baby-raping muslims are necessarily part of "the left"

2) Completely ignores requests to explain his reasoning for the above

3) Posts fake news about baby-raping muslims

4) Plays victim card when his fake news is called out as fake news

5) Complains about how the right is treated on this forum as his posts garner negative reactions, with zero self-awareness about points 1-4

Poutine, why on earth should anyone here entertain the posting pattern outlined above? If conservative posters keep posting in a fashion like above, and getting their asses handed to them, how can you object to that? Let go of the butthurt, ego-protecting blanket that comes from being ridiculed in front of other people (it's okay, we've all been there)--what type of response do you really expect if this is the caliber of conservative thought we get? Instead of becoming hyper defensive, use the backlash to test the logic/reasoning of your own thought patterns. If you did something wrong, own up to it and endeavor to not make the same mistake in the future.

One of your mistakes was falling for fake news. Maybe you should question the sources you get news from?

Another mistake was implicitly equating muslims (and baby-raping muslims at that) with liberals. Maybe think about why you would have made that connection in your mind, and think "is the connection I'm making actually legitimate, or am I rationalizing a pre-existing belief, instead of looking at things objectively?".

Analyze your own thought patterns. There seem to be problems, but you can fix them with a little bit of self-analysis.

I mean you're responding to obvious sarcasm but I'm pretty sure there are plenty of congressmen in your party who agree that a wife can't be raped by her husband. How's that for irony?

And everyone should have an abortion at any point of maybe-pregnancy. That thirteen year old boy checked out one of his classmates? That classmate needs an abortion.

Actually I believe that all white women should be forced to have abortions, so that the white race can be ended for having oppressed many minority groups.

5) Complains about how the right is treated on this forum as his posts garner negative reactions, with zero self-awareness about points 1-4

Poutine, why on earth should anyone here entertain the posting pattern outlined above? If conservative posters keep posting in a fashion like above, and getting their asses handed to them, how can you object to that? Let go of the butthurt, ego-protecting blanket that comes from being ridiculed in front of other people (it's okay, we've all been there)--what type of response do you really expect if this is the caliber of conservative thought we get? Instead of becoming hyper defensive, use the backlash to test the logic/reasoning of your own thought patterns. If you did something wrong, own up to it and endeavor to not make the same mistake in the future.

One of your mistakes was falling for fake news. Maybe you should question the sources you get news from?

Another mistake was implicitly equating muslims (and baby-raping muslims at that) with liberals. Maybe think about why you would have made that connection in your mind, and think "is the connection I'm making actually legitimate, or am I rationalizing a pre-existing belief, instead of looking at things objectively?".

Analyze your own thought patterns. There seem to be problems, but you can fix them with a little bit of self-analysis.

Well that's what happens when someone is an Alex Jones fan:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=235082830&highlight=#post235082830

Probably the new flavor from that libertard Coke company.

Man, finding out Coca-Cola was a rather liberal company is almost as amusing as when I found out AB-InBev was. I mean come on, the guys who put out "America" the beer are actually a super progressive company.

Got

Banned

nah not gonna happen, but at least he's perma'd

I mean you're responding to obvious sarcasm but I'm pretty sure there are plenty of congressmen in your party who agree that a wife can't be raped by her husband. How's that for irony?

Marital rape wasn't recognized as a crime in all US states until 1993.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marital_rape_(United_States_law)

Also

1 Corinthians 7:3-5New King James Version (NKJV)

3 Let the husband render to his wife the affection due her, and likewise also the wife to her husband. 4 The wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. And likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. 5 Do not deprive one another except with consent for a time, that you may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again so that Satan does not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

Nafai1123

Banned
With Trump making a statement, let's remember his statement regarding his political opponent.

“If she gets to pick her judges,” Trump said, “nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is

benjipwns

Banned
Your sarcasm meter is broken. Why do you think a parallel is being drawn to the Amish, I wonder?
It's not sarcasm! Sharia Law operates in a whole bunch of areas that don't involve or require horrible crimes in liberal Western society. It's an entire legal system! There's even versions of it that take all that bad stuff out to be replaced with more liberalized types of law. (Like a lot of our law is derived from Christian/Catholic legal theory.)

Sorry, just wanted to clear up that whole Sharia Law automatically equals mass rapes thing.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
james-hodgkinson.jpg

I feel like the biggest lesson from this case is the importance of mental health services.

I've been looking at this guy's politics throughout the day, and he could have been me with a lot of his political stances and opinions.

It just so happens he had a violent streak as well, being charged with assault in 2006..knowing this, it falls into place how enough mental stress for someone this politically active AND mentally imbalanced could drive them to extremism

Sounds like part of the bowel was removed. Ends could be stapled off.
Stoppage of hemorrhage is done at the first operation. A Level I (highest level) trauma center like Medstar Washington doesn't fuck around and ignore obvious bleeding during the first operation. The goals of the operation are to stop bleeding and then contain contamination, i.e, quickly patch up any holes in the intestine/stomach/bladder. If the patient is still stable after those goals are reached, then you try to perform definitive repairs, like connecting ends of bowels back together, etc. If the patient is too cold, acidotic or coagulopathic, then the trauma surgeon is supposed to place a temporary abdominal dressing and take the patient to the ICU for ongoing resuscitation. Keep the patient alive to come back and fight another day. This is called damage control laparotomy.

The "additional procedure" referenced in the tweet is most likely a procedure by interventional radiology to coil the internal iliac blood vessels to stop pelvic bleeding. Radiologists will literally place metallic coils or foam inside the blood vessels and plug it up. Best way to stop bleeding in the pelvis. This can be performed in the same operating room.

Guaranteed that the pelvis itself is still broken up right now. Internal fixation by ortho doesn't occur until patient has the internal organs all taken care of.

Top Bottom