• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gears of War 3 |OT| BROTHERS TO THE END

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Lunchbox said:

disgusting, me and my whole party will verbally destroy any clown that buys that trash

You're gonna find a lot of "clowns" here. Go ahead and start laughing. Some of us aren't poor peasants. ;)

-PXG-

Full Recovery said:
HAHA OH, WOW!

HA_HA_HA,_OH_WOW.jpg

ObamaHellNo.jpg

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

DEM PRICES

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
one of the skins is for Child's Play (I think, I'm sure I saw that)

that would be worth it but for everything else it's really high.

-PXG-

Each Set Static - 240 pts
Each Set Animated - 320 pts
Weapon Collections - 1200 points (x5 weapons)
Launch Collection (EVERY SKIN EVERY WEAPON) - 3600 pts

Set = all five starting weapons
Collections - 5 collections of 21 skins, each containing every skin for the Lancer, Retro, HB, Gnasher or SOS

Vire

Ha...Ha....

Fuck you Epic. Your telling me in order to get all the content:

I need to:

1. Buy the game $60

2. Buy the season pass $30

3. Buy all the skins $45

Total: $135.00 + Tax

That's some highway robbery.

JambiBum

Alienshogun said:
I don't like that they might adjust exp after launch.

U mad bro?

Why? Weren't you saying that people were leveling up too fast? And they didn't really say that they are adjusting it, just that it will adjust because people will be playing against people and not bots.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
JambiBum said:
Why? Weren't you saying that people were leveling up too fast? And they didn't really say that they are adjusting it, just that it will adjust because people will be playing against people and not bots.

Because those who are already that high will have already hit 100, or be damn close while the rest of us will have to slog 1-100 or whatever far slower than them.

Vire said:
I hope Cliffy sees this thread and hides his face in shame.

This is disgusting.

Did you see that "going gold" party? They have to pay for that shit somehow dude. Shit was extravagant as hell.

FrankT

Yup, called it. MS off the chain. Greed indeed.

Vire said:
And people complained about horse armor....

For fuck sake, this is about ten times worse.

Like I said. The new, new. With a shiney coat of paint and all.

Voltron64

-PXG- said:
Each Set Static - 240 pts
Each Set Animated - 320 pts
Weapon Collections - 1200 points (x5 weapons)
Launch Collection (EVERY SKIN EVERY WEAPON) - 3600 pts

Set = all five starting weapons
Collections - 5 collections of 21 skins, each containing every skin for the Lancer, Retro, HB, Gnasher or SOS
58rw3.jpg
58rw3.jpg
58rw3.jpg

JambiBum

Alienshogun said:
Because those who are already that high will have already hit 100, or be damn close while the rest of us will have to slog 1-100 or whatever far slower than them.

Did you see that "going gold" party? They have to pay for that shit somehow dude. Shit was extravagant as hell.

Except they are getting reset.

Superimposer

This is getting weirder all the time
Wait, so what is this weapon skin shit exactly? As soon as I heard 'it will cost' my brain filtered out whatever he was saying. Is it just shit to make your weapon look different, like the gold lancer? In which case, who the fuck would (or indeed should) pay for that....

Cliff, I know it's not your fault but you're the only one who will potentially be reading this, if I haven't misunderstood, this is a ripoff of the highest order.

Lingitiz

Wow those prices are ridiculous, but I really don't care about weapon skins as long as I have my golden gnasher. Still, it sucks for people who are way into having all those things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom