• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOddOne

Midnight IMAX 3D Prometheus last night was super fun.

Pitch to wife: "It's a...sci-fi movie...about the origin of human life..."

Wife: "Oh, okay".

First shocker scene had her flipping out. I honestly didn't mean to misrepresent the movie, I just didn't want to give anything away.

She still liked it in the end.
To make it up, watch the Notebook with her.

heckfu

Banned
I tried to watch the GiantBomb interview but for some reason my new internet has been having problems streaming. I can play Halo and watch Xfinity fine but going wireless is like setting a fire in my modem/router.

CyReN

Make sure to start your MLG.TV stream about 5-10 minutes before it starts, it has the tendency to crash or play the ad on repeat. I still don't know why they aren't using their superior A/B/C streams for the Halo stream.

Make sure to start your MLG.TV stream about 5-10 minutes before it starts, it has the tendency to crash or play the ad on repeat. I still don't know why they aren't using their superior A/B/C streams for the Halo stream.

where is the stream located on the site?

Korosenai

Is this halo 4 pro match gonna be recorded? I wont be able to watch.

I know mlg records the event matches, just not sure about extra stuff. I dont think ive watched an mlg event since the last halo 3 championship, so i dont know exactly how much stuff theyve changed.

CyReN

assuming it's just going to replace the dr.pepper thing.

Yep.

I know mlg records the event matches, just not sure about extra stuff. I dont think ive watched an mlg event since the last halo 3 championship, so i dont know exactly how much stuff theyve changed.

MLG puts a lot of their stuff on youtube, at the very worse someone else will have it up within a few hours to watch or it will be on MLG site. I just hope with their event this weekend doesn't put it on the back burner.

Woorloog

Banned
Oh... i forgot to watch this week's Red VS Blue.
Feels like i'm watching it more out of habit than of interest.

*Sigh* Really would love to get back on working my map but since i've had motion sickness once today, i don't dare to touch Forge again.

And since i found out PlanetSide 2 is going to have really large battles, all other MP games feel so lame, BF3 specifically (the only MP game i can play solo).

Half an hour till the MLG match?

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State

It already is a recording from earlier this week. :p

I'd guess they'll put it up somewhere.

CyReN

Guy who does a lot of VOD stuff for MLG

lv1FO.png

0D00v.gif

Woorloog

Banned
Well that Red Vs Blue was not worth watching.
Horrible music and it ain't machinima any longer, just CG Halo fan series.
*sigh* Time to remove the site from my bookmarks

JonCha

People in the GB thread said they where "corporate shills", but it was the GB crew that kept asking Halo related questions. Ellis actually turned the discussion more open.

lol, people said that? What a bunch of bullshit. Ryan asked Brad to ask questions about Halo 4, and Ryan asked questions on Halo 4. And then, yeah, like you said, Ellis talked about other games.

Even I was getting a bit sick of Halo 4 discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom