• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woorloog

Banned
Man the melee has a really satisfying sound. Every sound I've heard so far is really nice.

Yes... the BR and the Magnum do not sound exactly like real weapons but... they all sound so good.
Also, grenades bouncing from metal...
Very good, very, very good.

Spawnling

NVMDX.png

Dat in game score screen.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Welp, hopefuly it shows up on Youtube. Tried my tablet and didn't work there either. Mysteries.

CyReN

I tweeted the guys that do the VoD for MLG, the problem is that MLG Anaheim is starting today so you may not see it on MLG official youtube until mid next week. People will probably rip it before then though.

Watched 2 gameplay so far, looks good. Glad to finally see something more than 20 seconds long.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
It seems that MLG messed up the names. Haven is actually the Forerunner map but MLG calls that Adrift. The space map should be Adrift but they call it Haven...

Ah.

Well then, I get a very "Alien" feeling from Adrift/Warhouse. The "outdoor" area and the lighting.

I think the after death physics need some work still, there was awkward falls and he went through a piece of the map at 7:40 in the Hoaxer on Haven video.
The text in the middle of the screen seems to fade away much quicker, which is nice, and no sign of kill cam so far.
Also, grenades seem to be much less powerful, very happy about this

+5 for Assists
+10 for kills
+15 for special kills(Headshots, Assassinations, etc)

And that's for this specific gametype. I'm sure the point totals change depending on what type of game you're playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom