• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

daedalius

Working for me, oh god sound effects are so good.

No bloom at all are carbine.

Sprint doesn't seem to speed you up nearly as much as it did in reach.

Woorloog

Banned
Are these HD by default?
There's something wrong with either the videos (they are choppy), or i really need a new computer, one that can run HD videos without issues...

Lol @ literally every weapon having an indicator on the map.

Yeah, I noticed that, even the grenades. I always liked that idea from Gears 3 where you can press the LB and you can you see indicators for where everything is on the map(although it doesn't tell you if someone already picked up that weapon/spawned again yet).

daedalius

Dat carbine, sheesh.

Kill times look quite fast, guns look quite consistent.

All the sound effects sound so good.

Music for the last minute is sweet, as is the victory screen ;) this stuff looks amazing so far.

P-Vision isnt that bad from me watching Hoaxer on Adrift(They actually named it Haven lol).

I like it in fact.

And also from watching this particular vid, nades are definitely less effective than Reach, I like this as well.

First impressions:
Why does it look like the game is going to feel like I'm wearing a big daddy suit at all times, I hope I'm off the mark there, but things seem slow and chunky. I need to watch more than a minuite though

The more I watch the better It looks though!

NOKYARD

Well that Red Vs Blue was not worth watching.
Horrible music and it ain't machinima any longer, just CG Halo fan series.
*sigh* Time to remove the site from my bookmarks
You are in the minority it seems.
1338302583_holyhell.jpg

So glad I bought Astro's...

This game has so many audio cues I have already picked up on.

HOLY FUCK @ the sound of that DMR <3

HOLY FUCK AGAIN @ the DMR at about 10:35 on the very first video (Hoaxer on Adrift which they incorrectly labeled Haven)

It's so boss.

Woah, music when there's less than a minute left.. sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom