• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft's E3 conference date is Monday, June 10th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spongebob

Banned
Better quality:

1370262367904_zpsbc1b167e.jpg
Holy shit if real.

Every rumor is a rumor, but some are more rumor than others, it sounds like.

You're talking about Kagari, who has been wrong before. Meanwhile, crazybuttocks and famousmortimer have been right every time. I don't doubt she's possibly right in the case of Final Fantasy XV, but there's no reason to believe that and doubt DR3 other than "I don't want to believe."

Looks very derp indeed. It's basically BS.

Kagari is not the only reason....there is a reason I wrote AND. Read my post again, there are a lot of signs for this game happening unlike 99% of the rumours we hear on Neogaf. Famousmortimer got the info from friends he knows and he even says he doubts his friends sometimes so its certainly not weird for me to doubt him.

The only thing I've heard about ms first party is a halo game with cross platform MP with the 360. But not a single outlet has reported this rumor so I'm even starting to doubt the guy who told me.

Also where did I say "I don't want to be believe". All I'm saying is that I am dubious.

Yes you do. Its called PR. If MS fails to impress a second time then that would be truly embarrassing like Sony 06 embarrassing except played twice.

I think that some of those responsible behind the internet shitstorm after May 21st may expect/want MS to fail and so when they watch the conference will fall under the sway of confirmation bias. Expect forums/comment areas to go ablaze if that happens.

I do hope MS gets a strong showing and clear up all the question marks around the console, cloud, Xbox Live, drm/activation, Kinect etc.

Dabanton

SuperÑ;60955297 said:
Totally.

Anyway, De3ad Rising 3 makes no sense.

It makes a lot of sense.

They can concentrate on one platform. Less fractured attention from gamers. And Capcom likes moneyhats.

Izick

It makes a lot of sense.

They can concentrate on one platform. Less fractured attention from gamers. And Capcom likes moneyhats.

I think he just meant the literal name of the title, not the idea.

D3ad Rising makes more sense than De3drisin or De3ad Rising.

lostones

Banned
Kagari is not the only reason....there is a reason I wrote AND. Read my post again, there are a lot of signs for this game happening unlike 99% of the rumours we hear on Neogaf. Famousmortimer got the info from friends he knows and he even says he doubts his friends sometimes so its certainly not weird for me to doubt him.

Also where did I say "I don't want to be believe". All I'm saying is that I am dubious.

he was referring to MS first party, all the games he listed for rumors are 3rd party exclusives.

It makes a lot of sense.

What? Going exclusive would be dumb, they'll make way more money by putting it on as many platforms as possible and also avoid pissing people off.

Izick

on a side note, Lionhead just launched their new Fable forums, a week before E3.
http://lionhead.com/start-the-conversation-in-our-brand-new-fable-forums/

Fable IV is coming for sure.

I'm really curious to see what it's shaping up to be after Peter left. He was always a double-edged sword for that team; he's a genius and brilliant at expressing what he wants his games to be, but at the same time he would unintentionally set the bar too high, and give people expectations that were ridiculous.

if 3/4s of those titles are real i think it will be a impressive launch year regardless.

Oh, most definitely. And we still wouldn't even know about Black Tusk's game, Crackdown 3, or any of the other rumored 3rd party games.

Was going to say that the De3D Rising spelling mistake means this is a definite fake, but then I remembered Capcom. Not the best spellers in the world.

Hoping it's a fake simply due to the lack of Crackdown front-and-center.

Next-gen Fable IV intrigues me the most. Want to see where they take the series without 'lil Moly.

They MUST use The Cloud™ to keep the seed-to-tree dream alive.

Izick

After some research, I think this can likely prove this is fake:

http://banjo-comet.com/news/37-banjo-et-kazooie-4-gruntyland.php

POSTED ON JANUARY 20TH 2012

BanjoKazooie_4_gruntyland.jpg

Banjo Comet.com Translated to English said:
Let's review the following Banjo & Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts. More than three years after the release of DNA Nuts Bolts in November 2008 we still have no information regarding a new Banjo & Kazooie.

Nevertheless here is a logo found on the net (probably a fake), but that goes into a well and truly Official axis. At the end of nuts and Bolts, after getting the title of the Perched mountain (and movements yay) Banjo is quiet. Gruntilda she lost against Banjo is found to sweep and work in the factory lord games (LOG). Gruntilda but says it's a bad idea to have it put in as it will be able to create a video game where it will be her queen. This will be it creative! It may therefore take revenge.

Unless this was leaked a while ago, I think the creator of that image used this rumored name+image found on the net, and modified ever so slightly.

Majanew

Banned
LOL very fake and poorly done, too.

Forza Motorsport is the only logo in that pic with a Trademark. And for some reason, the faker erased the one that is right beside the FM part:

Forza-Motorsport-5-Logo.jpg

daebo

So... I snagged this from the sony e3 thread. Even admits to it being a rumor... So, no legitimacy to it. But, like Jignx said, great discussion. Could you see that being the line up for MS conference?

Halo 5
Killer Instinct
BANJO KAZOOIE 4
FORZA 5
QUANTUM BREAK
HALO: SPARTAN ASSAULT
RYSE
FABLE 4
CRACKDOWN 3
FORTNINE
DEAD RISING 3
COD: Ghosts
BF 4
Witcher 3
Dying Light
PREY 2
Homefront 2
BGE 2
Mirror's edge 2
Rainbow 6 PATRIOTS
Brother in Arms
League of legends

Capcom Next gen lineup:

Dead Rising 3 (XB1 exclusive. Capcom Vancouver)
Dragon's Dogma 2 (PS4 exclusive, DD team doing it)
Darkstalkers Reborn (Wii-U Exclusive. Funded by Nintendo, Dimps + Ono)
Marvel Vs Capcom 4 (Both. Eighting + Capcom. Also "Expandable" and also allegedly taking advantage of Microsoft's E-Sports platform tools they gave to developers)
Megaman (both consoles, PC and done by "A very good US developer who you won't expect but would be very happy to hear is doing it")
New IP from Capcom Vancouver
New IP from Ninja Theory

quick Edit: OMG about BGE 2... omg...

Izick

So... I snagged this from the sony e3 thread. Even admits to it being a rumor... So, no legitimacy to it. But, like Jignx said, great discussion. Could you see that being the line up for MS conference?

Was just about to post that.

So, I'm not even sure what the top list is...are those just games that will be allegedly shown off at the conference, because CoD and Witcher 3 are already confirmed to be coming to the PS4 as well, among other things. Not to mention I don't see what game could be Black Tusk's.

EDIT: Megaman reboot by respected US developer?

I don't see BGE2 being exclusive to anything, nor can I imagine Dragon's Dogma 2 being exclusive to the PS4 given how much Capcom has invested in the series.

The only reason I can see Dead Rising 3 being exclusive to the Xbox One is a mixture of moneyhats and the first being a 360 "legacy title", similar to Splinter Cell Conviction on the 360.

Famousmortimer gets all his info from "friends", IIRC.

Also, there's really not a lot of signs for Final Fantasy XV. There are signs for Final Fantasy Versus XIII, but that's really not so strange or startling. Some people have speculated (read: fantasized) that Square Enix will rename it XV and simultaneously alienate their loyal and patient PS3 fanbase by making it a PS4 only, but there's really no hard evidence to suggest that.

Next-gen Fable IV intrigues me the most. Want to see where they take the series without 'lil Moly.

Same, assuming it's not an MMO (it is possible Lionhead are working on more than one game though)

Make it as immersive an experience as Skyrim and I'll be there.

quick Edit: OMG about BGE 2... omg...

A lot of those games are confirmed as coming to PS4.

Also I doubt Titan is going to be called "Brother in Arms" or something, that's so generic it's practically invisible.

Izick

I don't see BGE2 being exclusive to anything, nor can I imagine Dragon's Dogma 2 being exclusive to the PS4 given how much Capcom has invested in the series.

The only reason I can see Dead Rising 3 being exclusive to the Xbox One is a mixture of moneyhats and the first being a 360 "legacy title", similar to Splinter Cell Conviction on the 360.

I think the list was supposed to be what games we'll see, not necessarily just exclusives. Not to say I believe it, just saying what I think it is supposed to be.

abadguy

Banned

DD could always be a timed exclusive for PS4, i see DR3 being timed for X1. Either way i'm taking the rumors with a grain of salt. Be happy if even half those games would show up at MS press conference though.

daebo

Was just about to post that.

So, I'm not even sure what the top list is...are those just games that will be allegedly shown off at the conference, because CoD and Witcher 3 are already confirmed to be coming to the PS4 as well, among other things. Not to mention I don't see what game could be Black Tusk's.

It would seem to be the balls to the wall nonstop games for 90 minutes.

I think the list was supposed to be what games we'll see, not necessarily just exclusives. Not to say I believe it, just saying what I think it is supposed to be.

Well it's obviously a huge load of bullshit because neither Panzer Dragoon Saga 2 or Phantasy Star V are listed.

DD could always be a timed exclusive for PS4, i see DR3 being timed for X1. Either way i'm taking the rumors with a grain of salt. Be happy if even half those games would show up at MS press conference though.

For sure. I wouldn't personally care if they were exclusive to either platform, I'd just be happy if they existed, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom