• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COD 4 Beta Thread

jvalioli

Tokubetsu said:
Am I the only who uses their forum username as their xbl? Just saying looking at your gamertags. Yeah I use Tokubetsu on live too..just ..yeah!
Nope, my GT is jvalioli too.

jvalioli in case you didn't catch it.

KRS7

<---GT: KRS7

Why not? If posting your GT is too shameful for you, then you do not want the beta enough.

tHoMNZ

haha you goddamn scrubs

you'd think they'd actually want good gamers to test their game. Not a bunch of terribles spamming their GT on forums

man you guys must thing you are a bunch of coo1 dude s posting your gamer tags in a stealth manner, Redux
There's s space between Coo1dude Redux kthnx

raYne

Tokubetsu said:
Am I the only who uses their forum username as their xbl? Just saying looking at your gamertags. Yeah I use Tokubetsu on live too..just ..yeah!
Nope my GT's the same as my forum name as well. raYne.. yes.. I'm been using that tag on Live since I Beta tested it (Generation 1 represent). Lately I used it in the H3 Beta as well. Would be pretty nice if I could use the same GT *cough* raYne and Beta test COD4.

Yep... it'd be awesome.

duffey

fourzerotwo said:
My Screen has exploded......
I can fix that for you, as I'm a friendly
Gamertag: Candlegoat oh god let me in
guy.

edit: I wish I could use duffey but I stopped using that during the original Xbox days and I can't remember the last four digits of my credit card from back then :/

Maybe I should pay and change it to duffeyy

Joates said:
Could you maybe shed a little bit more light on this situation?

This is just a preliminary early first wave sign up for the beta. There are going to be plenty more opportunities to get in beyond this one. Friends and Family was just going exceptionally well, so we thought we'd let some fans in early to help us Beta test before the huge open launch this week on CharlieOscarDelta.com.... plus we thought it'd be nice to kill the internetz.

Mission Accomplished. Lets go home boys!

As for those of you who are currently feverishly emailing us, you'll know if you got in when / if you get a token in your inbox.

You could get a token as early as tonight or as late as the end of the week. As we said.... waves. It's all being done in waves.

besiktas1

duffey said:
I can fix that for you, as I'm a friendly
Gamertag: Candlegoat oh god let me in
guy.
:lol :lol :lol I don't know why but that one made me laugh, I can just imagine someone saying it like that, maybe thats why but I did laugh...

Thanks

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
fourzerotwo said:
This is just a preliminary early first wave sign up for the beta. There are going to be plenty more opportunities to get in beyond this one. Friends and Family was just going exceptionally well, so we thought we'd let some fans in early to help us Beta test before the huge open launch this week on CharlieOscarDelta.com.... plus we thought it'd be nice to kill the internetz.

As for those of you who are currently feverishly emailing us, you'll know if you got in when / if you get a token in your inbox.

You could get a token as early as tonight or as late as the end of the week. As we said.... waves. It's all being done in waves.

What happens if we sent 2 emails cause we screwed the answers, or if we gave wrong answers? We still get a token, right? :)

What are we doing? Meh, I'll post my gamertag anyway, I'm not missing out on whatever it is I could be missing out on.

GT: Phaethon360

If I don't get in, I don't blame anyone
but Wii Fit

Dartastic

fourzerotwo said:

So... I sent in two emails because multiple previews have said multiple things on the level cap. I first thought it was 11, double checked on another site, saw it was 20, SENT IN 20, then found out it was actually 11. So I sent in multiple emails. Now, how screwed am I, exactly? Very screwed? Or just kinda screwed?

Wario64 said:
What happens if we sent 2 emails cause we screwed the answers, or if we gave wrong answers? We still get a token, right? :)

Yeah, what he said! :lol

Grecco

fourzerotwo said:

I didnt send a Subject. Will that disqualify me? ( I really want to play the beta)

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
fourzerotwo said:

I feel sorry for the person currently going through the Inbox. :lol

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Jeez, you guys have no shame... no shame whatsoever...

...yeah I know, I was second to post my GT, which was DXLR8R, but it was krypt0nian's fault...

DuckRacer

fourzerotwo said:

Question: I sent my email in, but I left out the charlieoscardelta details and the like because I couldn't remember them. Am I screwed or do I still have a chance?

JdFoX187

Banned
Quazar said:
Pretty much. To many kids. I try to participate as much as possible but it's quite annoying reading through all the shit threads/posts.
I used to post at Gamespot, which is merged with GameFAQ. I can't do it. Too many idiots and little kiddies thinking they know everything. GAF is like that, but at least people are mature about it...somewhat :lol

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
JdFoX187 said:
I used to post at Gamespot, which is merged with GameFAQ. I can't do it. Too many idiots and little kiddies thinking they know everything. GAF is like that, but at least people are mature about it...somewhat :lol
Gamespot is probably the worst site to post in after 1up.

MechDX

fourzerotwo said:

Do you mean our email inbox or a message on LIVE? Why dont you just try to do it on LIVE. Tag is DX. Ill see if it works then you can do it for everyone.

pn18

Banned
JdFoX187 said:
what?:lol

Top Bottom