• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COD 4 Beta Thread

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
So I read 402's post on Infinity Ward's own forums that the answers should have been below the questions, and not next to them (like I did)...

That hopefully shouldn't be a problem as it wasn't specified in the original message...

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Skilotonn said:
So I read 402's post on Infinity Ward's own forums that the answers should have been below the questions, and not next to them (like I did)...

That hopefully shouldn't be a problem as it wasn't specified in the original message...

OH NOES!!! TIME TO SEND ANOTHER EMAIL FUCK

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Skilotonn said:

This whole thing just gets worse and worse.

I think the best chance we're all going to have is just to wait for the countdown.

This a cock-up of Bungie-like proportions.

raYne

Skilotonn said:

:lol What?!

If they forgave the 11 vs 20 thing, this better be excused.

Grecco

Skilotonn said:

Im Screwed then! Off to send a seccond email!

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Skilotonn said:

This is fucking dumb. Seriously. Why put colons then?

DeadCell

Skilotonn said:

*blank stare*

Fuck.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I also hear reports that every word has to be capitalized and you have to cross your t's and dot your i's in order to be eligible. The answers also have to be in complete sentences or they'll delete your email.

Grecco

Fuck now i dont know if i should send a seccond email. If i do and get dqd for dupes it will suck but if i dont my format is wrong anyways so im double screwed. I was hoping to stay awake tonight to see if i got a token.

Don't send second emails. You're fine.

Same line, different line, you're fine.

The important thing was making sure you copied and pasted the questions correctly so we could script to extract the info quickly into a spreadsheet to get tokens assigned. That's all.

So as long as you didn't change the question / colon positions, where you put your answer, how you worded your answer doesn't matter.

raYne

fourzerotwo said:

The important thing was making sure you copied and pasted the questions correctly so we could script to extract the info quickly into a spreadsheet to get tokens assigned. That's all.

So as long as you didn't change the question / colon positions, where you put your answer, how you worded your answer doesn't matter.
*highfive*

Grecco

fourzerotwo said:

Thanks man. Much Apreceated!

Dirtbag

fourzerotwo said:

Aight cool.

If we happened to get ansey and 'accidently' sent a second email its not going to void us out is it :/

fourzerotwo said:

<3:D

MMaRsu

Banned
fourzerotwo said:

Thanks for clearing that up, hope I get in! :)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Skilotonn said:

F that :lol Guess I'm not getting in then.

edit- nm

DeadCell

fourzerotwo said:

When filling out the answers I think I deleted the bolded area:

"CharlieOscarDelta username (if you have one):"

Will it matter?

to try and get in, we had to send an email to firstwavelotto@beta.infinityward.com and answer these q's right?

Gamertag:

Location (city, state, country):

CharlieOscarDelta username (if you have one):

Rank on CharlieOscarDelta:

How long is a piece of string?:

What is the meaning of life?:

Why is COD4 going to rock?: B

What's your all time favorite multi-player game (for reals):

i hope...

Joates

Banned
FunkyMunkey said:
to try and get in, we had to send an email to firstwavelotto@beta.infinityward.com and answer these q's right?

Gamertag:

Location (city, state, country):

CharlieOscarDelta username (if you have one):

Rank on CharlieOscarDelta:

How long is a piece of string?:

What is the meaning of life?:

Why is COD4 going to rock?: B

What's your all time favorite multi-player game (for reals):

i hope...

:lol :lol

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
We were suppose to email this in? WTF I paraphrased and answered the questions on a typewriter. I sent it dhl overnight. Do i still gets in the beta please?

DKo5

Respawn Entertainment
Holy crap, I leave for lunch for a few hours and it becomes bedlam around here.

Man I wish I had my 360 with me :(

RyuHayate

Wario64 said:
I wonder if you get disqualified if you put Call of Duty 3 as your favorite multiplayer game.

:lol

If anything, they'll probably let you in as a way of saying, "Holy shit, really?! You've seen nothing yet!"

Dirtbag

DKo5 said:
Holy crap, I leave for lunch for a few hours and it becomes bedlam around here.

Man I wish I had my 360 with me :(

If its lunch time for you, then you can't be in the United States which means the beta isnt going to do you much good.

Top Bottom