• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV TGS13 trailer

Amikami

Banned
Lol. Why even make a thread. It's hard to tell with that low quality but it just looks like the E3 trailer and gameplay merged together.

Thank you square.
KuGsj.gif

Not necessarily though I wouldn't blame anyone for doubting SE. Most games coming out next holiday will begin their marketing cycle around E3 time and continue to ramp up from that point on.

They didn't even announce a release year for the game yet, companies usually announce the release year about 1 year earlier from the release date.

Vire

At least it still looks pretty.

I guess this rules out any chance of possibly seeing anymore on KH3. :(

RaikuHebi

Banned
Things I didn't see coming:

•This.

Kagari. Any idea if you'll get the uncompressed ones again like at E3? (Which was the reason I decided to sign up to this site lol).

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Things I didn't see coming:

•This.

Kagari. Any idea if you'll get the uncompressed ones again like at E3? (Which was the reason I decided to sign up to this site lol).

It's possible but there is nothing on the SE press site yet. They will probably upload a nice one on PSN though.

HeelPower

Game won't look like that this is target render
most likely.

On a side note when that nomura interview?

I think it can/should/might look like this though ;) Its not impossible on next gen consoles.Especially since this isn't a cross gen game.Its not gonna be by hampered by current gen limitations.

onilink88

Remember: it wasn't that long ago that people would have killed for these two seconds of footage. Some of you are so ungrateful.

Labadal

I was still in school when this game got announced. It's really crazy when I think about it. Still feels like the game is years away from a release.

So Square Enix starved production, wasted resources on redoing things already created in pre-rendered and in-game cutscenes at a whim, started getting things done on PS3 only to be dissatisfied with what they were working with (and mindful of hype), so they shifted things to PS4 so this imagining of FFXIII core concepts could take its own 5 or so years to produce ... And by the end of this they'll probably say something like "see? HD development is too costly and just takes too long. More smartphone games."

Fabula Nova Crystallis. A near-10 year development saga.

I still can't believe this game looks this good o_O

its like we finally get CG final fantasy, but in gameplay. its blowing my mind.

ibaz1i44MipJsp.gif

Top Bottom