• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Delusional Man-Child Has Most Incredible List of Dating Requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
So I guess everyone's riled up because of his comments on black people then? Because like some posters have said, everyone has preferences, and other than his "blacks = animals" comment, most of his list does seem like things people (both men and women) already have in their head.

Yeah, not focusing on the whole racism thing, you and him have a lot in common and you can see how his feeling is shared by many people. I totally get that how a person can think this way and you and him have the courage to come out and honestly say so.

Great minds think alike
aside from that whole completely bigoted idiotic and juvenile way of thinking
so I totally get you.

bUG2NSV.jpg

That hurt me.

JDSN

Banned
I am NOT racist. Just because I don't like the appearnce of black people does not make me racist. Just because I don't like a particular painting, does not mean I dislike the medium of Art as a whole!
But I will say this, Blacks do make up the majority of the inmates in the prisons in the country.
And I think it's White people that make up the majority of white collar executive types of positions in America. Probably more Whites are 1 percenters than there are blacks.
When I think of all of the classical composers like Mozart etc that were pure genius, I don't recall many of them being Black.
This is the 1st black president we've had so far and look what a horrible job he has done.
So in the grand scheme of things, it appears the scales are tilted in favor of Whites being the superior race, after all we weren't the ones that were enslaved workinf cotton fields for 40o years..
Just pointing out that history seems to show whites as always rising to the top and dominating all other countries and cultures and taking what they want and doing as they please, being the dominant, most powerful, most intelligent race....
I'm not saying I personally believe whites are superior to blacks, I am not a scientist, and I have not studied it to any great depth...
Just pointing out some observations.
But, again, for the millionth time, I may be a jerk, but I'm not a racist, there's a big difference.
My best friends are black and I have no hatred for them.

Dat Zimmerman trial thread flashbacks.

Like I told my friend: "it's ok to have standards bro but they shouldn't be so shallow and sometimes you may have to realize no one is perfect...."

Wazzy

Banned
Oh god that black people=beastiality comment HAS to be a joke. No way anyone would say something so fucking stupid. Right? RIGHT?!

Keyouta

From his site:

I am not a Racist person. In fact I tend to get along much better with Black guys than I do White guys.

However, I do not like Rap or Hip Hop music. I do not even consider that to be real music. And I do not like Black people that listen to that kind of music. I do not like Black people that have a criminal record or smoke pot or do any other type of drugs. I do not like Black people that live in the “projects” or live off welfare or food stamps. I do not like Black people that do not have a full time job. I do not like Black people that wear their pants halfway down to their knees. And I do not like Black people that don’t speak proper English and pronounce their words correctly. I do not like Black people that dress like thugs or gangstas. I do not like uneducated Black People. And if you are a Black person that lives in East Austin or up North Austin around the Rundberg area then chances are I probably don’t like you either! So there! haha!!!!!

I am NOT racist. I just do NOT like ignorant, useless, TRASH.

I also don’t like White people that do those same types of things!

And, I do not believe that Whites & Blacks should mix races sexually and have kids together.

I think it’s ok for Whites & Hispanics. But not Blacks.

I would NEVER, EVER, EVER date a woman if I found out she had EVER been sexually active with a Black man.

That would just be pure filth.
Edit: Bolded always seems to be the excuse, doesn't it?

Funny that he's so asinine about a girlfriend (that will now be even harder to find) when he's far from perfect, in both looks and personality.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Is he at least rich?

... Self employed wedding photographer. Nope.

They do ok, at least around here.
And he's obviously never dated before. If he's halfway decent with money, he could be.

From his site:

Edit: Bolded always seems to be the excuse, doesn't it?

Funny that he's so asinine about a girlfriend (that will now be even harder to find) when he's far from perfect, in both looks and personality.

It's hard to recover after this part

And, I do not believe that Whites & Blacks should mix races sexually and have kids together.

That's so blatantly racist you can't even pass it off as a simply "preference"

Toxi

Banned
I wonder if there's a defense force for this.
If there's a defense force for Holocaust Denial, there's a defense force for this.

Also, his original blog post is hilarious and disgusting. The image at the top of the article is not the blog post, but a summarized version.

Mr-Joker

Banned
I am not a Racist person. In fact I tend to get along much better with Black guys than I do White guys.

However, I do not like Rap or Hip Hop music. I do not even consider that to be real music. And I do not like Black people that listen to that kind of music. I do not like Black people that have a criminal record or smoke pot or do any other type of drugs. I do not like Black people that live in the “projects” or live off welfare or food stamps. I do not like Black people that do not have a full time job. I do not like Black people that wear their pants halfway down to their knees. And I do not like Black people that don’t speak proper English and pronounce their words correctly. I do not like Black people that dress like thugs or gangstas. I do not like uneducated Black People. And if you are a Black person that lives in East Austin or up North Austin around the Rundberg area then chances are I probably don’t like you either! So there! haha!!!!!

I am NOT racist. I just do NOT like ignorant, useless, TRASH.

This guy is a ducking racist that he doesn't even see it, I hope that he dies old and alone.

Ugh what a git.

And a hypocrite too.

Paper Fox

After skimming through that AMA it seems he claimed his past girlfriend was killed by a drunk driver but in reality she is alive and took out a restraining order against him or some such.
What a catch, ladies!

MrGerbils

I can't believe anyone in here is saying that other than the racist shit, this guy has a pretty reasonable list of desires. This guy is ALL AROUND INSANE.

I will not date any girl if she is still friends with any men that she has been intimate with in the past, I believe once a relationship with someone is over, it’s OVER.

This one is the easiest to show that he's an immature little dick with some serious emotional issue. He demands that a girl no longer be friends with her exes? Christ.

I like a girl that dresses on the conservative side. Not like a slut, and not anything weird. Just normal is fine. T-Shirt & Jeans are OK. But a girl in a dress really gets my heart racing! I also love it when a girl wears a mini skirt with boots, not cowboy boots, but sexy boots. Or high heels, I love spiked high heels!

I want a girl who dresses conservatively.. you know, in a mini skirt with thigh high boots with spiked heels. A girl in jeans and a t-shirt? Yuck. That's what boys wear.

I prefer a woman that has never had children, because having kids does ruin a womans body often times. They end up with stretch marks.

HEAVEN FORBID a girl's body not be in absolute perfect condition for this man, god's gift to women. Stretch marks?! I might just barf through my ratty hair and busted ass teeth!

And also sometimes it makes their vagina looser, and I don’t care how many kegel exercises a woman does, after she has 2 or 3 eight to ten pound babies, you can’t tell me it’s going to be 100% as tight as it ever was!

This is clearly from a man who hasn't slept with a woman who has had children, and likely hasn't slept with more than 1 or 2 women at all. But lord knows he wants them tight as a preteen! Probably because otherwise his tiny dick wont feel anything.

Plus, what’s even worse than all of that, is sometimes during childbirth the lips/vulva of a woman get torn and they never look the same as the did originally even after they heal, that’s why some women even get cosmetic reconstructive surgery to their vulvas after childbirth to try and regain their original appearance.

Ok this one... jesus christ. This guy is making a website, where he's trying to find a woman to date, and he writes a paragraph on his pickiness about the shape of a woman's vulva? Are you shitting me? This guy's list isn't that weird? Really??

To me, tattoos just represent white trash or somone that’s been in prison. I do not care for following trends like mindless sheep and getting tats just because what ever Star on TV got them, they will always be a symbol of White Trash.

I'm pretty sure something a very large minority of women age 18-35 these days have a tattoo. They all must be white trash from prison who got their tattoo because they saw a celebrity do it. Also, anyone who calls people sheeple or mindless sheep or whatever is automatically an idiot in my book.

If she has other piercings it’s not a dealbreaker as long as she removes them and never wears them again.

This woman MUST change for me. She will wear what I say and do what I say. This, again, is fucked up. The nicest, sweetest, cutest woman in the world could have a belly piercing, and she's out the window unless he does what he says.

I will not date any girl that has ever had a threesome, or a large number of past sexual partners.

I'm sure he also hates girls who have ever kissed another girl. Or girls who have ever had sex in any position other than missionary.

I believe that the only person that should ever see a womans naked body is only her boyfriend or husband.

This is pretty controlling and possessive. I'd hate for this guy to ever date a girl who has to go see a male doctor.

I do not like glasses on a girl. Although, it’s not a dealbreaker, as long as she can wear contacts at least most of the time.

Again, he's ridiculously controlling. A woman is allowed to stand in his presence, even if they have poor eyesight, so long as they wear the corrective eyewear that he approves of. If she's uncomfortable wearing glasses, or just likes the way they looks, NO WAY. Get over it girl. This man is a combination rock god/CEO, and he needs perfection.

Everything about this guy is awful. The ridiculous racism is just the shit icing on the turd-cake.

BadHand

If you want to go down the rabbit hole, read his posts here:

https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!topic/alt.guitar/i3Xs8dAkelg

This was posted in that group: Laramie Busby = Romeo Rose?

IN THE FAMILY COURT OF CABELL COUNTY, WEST VIRGINIA Susan E. Chapman,
Petitioner v. Larramie H. Busby, Respondent Family Court Civil Action No.
09-DV-1292 Magistrate Court Case No. 09-D-1320 Order of Publication Domestic
Violence 1. The object of this suit is to obtain protection from domestic
violence. 2. The object of this publication by Class I legal advertisement is
to notify Respondent of the EMERGENCY PROTECTIVE ORDER prohibiting the above-
named Respondent from abusing, harassing, stalking, threatening, intimidating
or engaging in conduct that places Petitioner and/or the child(ren) and/or
incapacitated person(s) named in the ORDER in a reasonable fear of bodily
injury. TO THE ABOVE NAMED RESPONDENT: It appearing by evidence duly taken in
this action that you could not be found in or that you have left the State of
West Virginia, you are hereby notified of the ORDER following immediately
below. This EMERGENCY PROTECTIVE ORDER will remain in effect until the final
hearing on this matter is held. The final hearing will be held at the
above-named family court, located at Room 303, 750 5th Avenue, Cabell County
Courthouse on Feb. 17th, 2010 at 8:30 a.m. The final hearing may result in the
issuance of a final domestic violence protective order and will be held
whether or not you appear. Jan. 6, 2010 Adell Chandler LH- 748765 1-7-10

What a catch!

Jenga

Banned
This one is the easiest to show that he's an immature little dick with some serious emotional issue. He demands that a girl no longer be friends with her exes? Christ.

that's actually one of the few ones where he's right and probably not trolling, I've never seen anything positive, from either sexes, when it comes to hanging around exes

at all

srsly

srsly, nope, does not work

.GqueB.

Banned
So I guess everyone's riled up because of his comments on black people then? Because like some posters have said, everyone has preferences, and other than his "blacks = animals" comment, most of his list does seem like things people (both men and women) already have in their head.

Agreed. I didn't read through the whole list but I feel like if everyone made a similar list and they were honest with themselves there would be some rather ridiculous shit on there too. We all have preferences. If people didn't have preferences like this then everyone would have someone and we would all be getting laid and less miserable.

This dude must be a troll...

My roommate and I are absolutely hysterical reading through his About Me on his sleeplessinaustin website. Comedic gold, reading this and picturing this ugly ass dude.

Delusion man-child is a perfect description.

andymcc

Banned
HOLY SHIT, i know this guy! He used to live in Huntington, WV and I've met him at parties/bars before. Everyone hates this dude because he's a prick IRL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom