• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Delusional Man-Child Has Most Incredible List of Dating Requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
I can't believe anyone in here is saying that other than the racist shit, this guy has a pretty reasonable list of desires. This guy is ALL AROUND INSANE.

This one is the easiest to show that he's an immature little dick with some serious emotional issue. He demands that a girl no longer be friends with her exes? Christ.
That one kind of makes sense. I've seen a lot of relationships end with "he/she got back with the ex." I guess it's different if there's kids involved, but that guy probably doesn't date women with kids anyway.

Dryk

ncR88ZU.png

My new wallpaper!
I just noticed he has horse teeth. Oh the irony.

HOLY SHIT, i know this guy! He used to live in Huntington, WV and I've met him at parties/bars before. Everyone hates this dude because he's a prick IRL.

So not a troll attempt? Honestly surprised, thought most of the things he was saying were clear exaggeration but maybe not :/

akira28

is he wearing plastic teeth to hide his vampire fangs? Looks like those things cost him 25cents from a vending machine.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
it's nice to see these threads and be reminded that my hangups aren't that bad in the grand scheme of things.

PsionBolt

I've seen more incredible.
A Simple Survey: Please Feel Free to Consult with Us (But Use at Your Own Risk) said:
Modern marriage counseling sites had become quite convenient.
In addition to the fixed categories of age and occupation, you could also input whatever keywords you wanted to indicate your desired attributes in a partner.

Elf, princess, white skin, blonde hair, looks like a loli but is actually immortal, speaks like an old lady, somewhat full of herself, can do housework nevertheless, can use magic and such, is the best when she is angry, full of overpowered abilities that give her complete control over the outcomes of every battle in the world.
...But in all seriousness, this guy is probably worse.

Batigol

Banned
His teeth are disgusting. Maybe go easy with the caps, guy. Looks like a horse.

In all honesty, he needs to get beaten up by a bunch of dudes. Not too bad, but a few good kicks

jwk94

Everybody has their own internal list of likes and dislikes, the things that attract them to other people or turn them off.

The requirements in and of themselves are not unreasonable (in general), but writing them all out in a list is pretty silly, not to mention being so demanding right off the bat. In the end you can't say the guy has to date girls with glasses or like tattoos.
Basically this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom