• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

Timu

ibewtGgCbZNddS.png

ibhqkW0gbrVzDg.png

ibzKNKOwleidcx.png

Guys, this was very, very hard to do, third person action games are tough!!!

ibewtGgCbZNddS.png

ibhqkW0gbrVzDg.png

ibzKNKOwleidcx.png

Guys, this was very, very hard to do, third person action games are tough!!!

Dead Rising 3 seems like a good game to do panoramas with (even though it would be hard to do) since there can be a lot of zombies on screen in the game even with a regular screenshot. Those look nice btw :D

Mario is beautiful.

Also AC4 is ugly and grimy...

Eh ACIV on PS4 looks good. Sure it is very clearly a cross gen game, but it has a massive, attractively designed world, clean AA, good texture detail and some nice weather effects. Sure Killzone and even Knack definitely look better, but it looks more graphically impressive than any game on current gen hardware just in terms of sheer size and detail.

sangreal

I played a few hours of KZ MP yesterday thanks to the free weekend. The game looks great and its actually pretty fun, but I came away really disappointed at the IQ compared to the super clean shots in this thread

kz1.png

kz2.png

kz3.png

Eh ACIV on PS4 looks good. Sure it is very clearly a cross gen game, but it has a massive, attractively designed world, clean AA, good texture detail and some nice weather effects. Sure Killzone and even Knack definitely look better, but it looks more graphically impressive than any game on current gen hardware just in terms of sheer size and detail.

Yup. It seems the uglyness comes out more during the plain night times. It shines though during the day and storms (dat weather)

ibiWVvBtGfYyIS.png

ibn6lVhc7DwLOT.png

ibz5itPbt6DlBV.png

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I played a few hours of KZ MP yesterday thanks to the free weekend. The game looks great and its actually pretty fun, but I came away really disappointed at the IQ compared to the super clean shots in this thread

Multiplayer is very blurry compared to Campaign. The SP is quite clean.

X-Factor

The built-in screenshot upload feature to Facebook or Twitter doesn't upload the image in its full uncompressed quality.

I'm waiting for an HDMI converter in the mail so I can take screenshots using an Elgato on PS4/PS3.

Multiplayer is very blurry compared to Campaign. The SP is quite clean.

Timu

The built-in screenshot upload feature to Facebook or Twitter doesn't upload the image in its full uncompressed quality.

I'm waiting for an HDMI converter in the mail so I can take screenshots using an Elgato on PS4/PS3.
If you want uncompressed pics with no hassle I strongly recommend getting an internal capture card, most external ones encode the signal, so while it's better than what the PS4 can do, it still won't be uncompressed like internal ones.

I had an external card, then got an internal one and never bother with the external one anymore due to how uncompressed the shots with the internal card had looked. Made a huge difference in games like Killer Instinct and Dead Rising 3.

Timu

Dead Rising 3 seems like a good game to do panoramas with (even though it would be hard to do) since there can be a lot of zombies on screen in the game even with a regular screenshot. Those look nice btw :D
It's an awesome game to do it in, but it requires skill to pull it off as it's not easy to do. Basically I'm trying to fit in as many zombies as I can, lol.

For third person games it's best to use 2 pics: One in the middle view, and another to the left or right, definitely if there's a HUD you can't tun off.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick

I know. I wasn't talking about the screenshots. He was just trying out the MP demo of the game and was disappointed in the IQ of the MP and I wanted to let him know that Campaign is much cleaner.

That KZ level looks so damn good, as does the next one, Chapter 5. The design of the cities are fantastic and the level of detail is very impressive.

XJF

Could someone post a quick idiot's guide for exporting SS for X1 and PS4. Haven't messed with share function too much.

Checked first few pages of thread and couldn't find a guide

Top Bottom