• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

Timu

ibuoKvhwJm4tFO.png

iqYoqAF3rjezc.png

ilwLo4Jyl3ScE.png

Pjsprojects

Could someone post a quick idiot's guide for exporting SS for X1 and PS4. Haven't messed with share function too much.

Checked first few pages of thread and couldn't find a guide

Afraid Xbone does not have a screenshot share feature. You could take still with VLC if exported to a pc but no quick easy option like PS4 share button or WiiU lossless browser upload.

Timu

I see panoramas popularity growing, but it's best for 1st person views as 3rd person ones are a pain to do, and games with no camera control are even more impossible.

I saw the gun swords, said something like find all treasures I think? How do you get the armor (sorry for off-topicness)

You get the armor by doing all of those Mayan statue things, and then going to Tulum and opening the door with all of the keys that you've collected form said statues. I've put in about 48 hours into this game I'm sad to say; I've done pretty much everything there is to do.

X-Factor

I am more impressed by the graphics in The Last of Us and GTA V than in
next-gen Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag, and Killzone SF to be honest.

Naughty Dog and Rockstar really got the fine aesthetic details down better.

OryoN

Mario 3DW:
Stirring up some trouble. All that chaos on screen at a beautifully animated, silky-smooth 60fps is mesmerizing in motion.
wiiu_screenshot_tv_01etskp.jpg

Top Bottom