• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

TheZjman

Banned
Well technically it's 10 years old but I completely understand where you're coming from, we really should try to keep the thread spoiler free, at the very least when it comes to final encounters. Car games are an exception in this regard.

Yep. W101 spoilers everywhere in the last few pages.

i3P3t8G84MM4x.jpg

iTKB8MpbxLDC6.jpg

Pjsprojects

SC: Blacklist (Wii U)

i98LCOHfcsxtf.jpg

Nice to see some shots of this, i nearly bought the game on WiiU due to all the game pad stuff but went for the far cheaper PC version in the end, got to say looking at the grass and his outfit i'm now glad i didn't pay full price for a WiiU version.

Did really enjoy the game!

Grinchy

Banned
Battlefield 4 - PS4

1557398_1403337366579tlsb5.jpg

"Private! Go find me a vent!"

1274848_1403337429913bnsvm.jpg

"Sir, I believe I have found a vent."

1496260_14033372865796bs4d.jpg

"Did you guys hear about Johnson finding the vent?"

Grinchy

Banned
How do you guys do those panoramas? Do you really just take multiple pictures and splice them together? I don't understand how the transitions are so damn smooth if that's what's going on.

Roto13

That last one was probably the most shocking moment for me, ever, in a videogame. It's a moment where an action is such a stark contrast to the game's style. It caught me off-guard on my first playthrough on Cube. Very memorable.

Yeah. The first time I saw it, my jaw kind of dropped. :p

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Man, PS4 and XBoxOne are much more technically capable machines, but the shots that impressed me the most in this thread is coming from the WiiU, especially Wonderful101, SM3DW, and *most especially* WWHD.

Maybe it's all the vibrancy and all the colors. So pleasant to the eye. Makes games like Knack, which is technically superior, looks so boring in comparison.

spoonman

Banned
The Killzone shots never cease to amaze me. I can't wait to see what we get herd when INfamous Second Son comes out.

Also, is there a thread similar to this, but with HD GTA V screens? I wish the in-game camera took higher resolution images.

KKRT00

Nah..Looks and feels like Tessellation.

Its really easy to test and i personally doubt that this is tessellation, because it would be the only tessellated surface in the whole game and making just one asset with tessellation in mind seems unreal from production standpoint.

R_Deckard

Its really easy to test and i personally doubt that this is tessellation, because it would be the only tessellated surface in the whole game and making just one asset with tessellation in mind seems unreal from production standpoint.

How is this the ONLY tessellated surface in the game?

Top Bottom