• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros Wii U & 3DS Thread 4: New Year, Old Arguments

UYCc6uo.jpg

"look at the size of that stage hazard!"-Snake

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
It was a joke..

I thought you were using a joke to further illustrate your argument.

You're right, it's simply to ridiculous to even entertain the thought.

Of course it is a possibility, but there is no precedence, while on the other hand there is precedence for Sakurai messing with the details of stages that are based off of existing games.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
while I wont say I would feel indifferent if ridley was a playable character, I am def at the point where I dont care if he is even likely to get in anymore because of the constant discussion on him, it literally come down to if sakurai wants to or not, and this thread isnt going to convince him one way or another.

I feel like most people don't even want Ridley but are simply playing along with the joke.
I love Ridley and I'd absolutely love him to be playable, but I still find most of the BIG jokes/debate hilarious so I don't really mind either way. I'm still 50/50 about him being in SSB4 at this point though.

Fiktion

Banned
I didn't used to care about Ridley, but the more people talk about him the more I want him. The reactions would be amazing.

solomon

I honestly don't care for the character (ridley), but I would love to see the reaction. Also with every rumor it seems less likely that bowser jr will make the cut, all I need now is lil mac.

NexusCell

So if Ridley appears as a stage hazard or assist, who wants to make the "Ridley makes an appearance in the new Smash Bros!" and risk
aka probably will get
a ban?

Sciz

Yes, so I would expect them to put something iconic from the series in, like the ref, challenger boxers outside of the ring, etc.

I don't know, why do we have generic battlefield and final destination?

The series' iconic ref is Mario. Throwing opponents in as eyecandy would be neat, but I assume decent quality models would push the stage's assets budget too much.

Anyway this is apparently a joke gone wrong, so whatever. The promotion for this game thus far has practically been nothing but teasing.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
They misintepreted my scream, it started out as hype at ashley having a model and being in the game in general that also slowly turned into heartbreak when I noticed she was a AT

Village

There is a petition on there.

it would be funny if out of all the nintendo petitions, this is the one that gets the unnatural amount of signatures.
Not mother 3 translation
Not unified accounts
Not stopping them from censoring transgenders.
Not a revival of a franchise

Ashley in smash is what gets the people to sign.

I would laugh my ass off.

EDIT: what the fuck did the pony diaper trophy fetish thing have anything to do with ashley

While it has nothing to do with it, its not a fetish thing ( i think ) . Before the current version of that show , they attempted multiple times, one version of was.. the generic babies brand. It was terrible and no one liked it apparently.

That is your pop culture factoid of the day.

If you want I can tell you some weird shit about transformers.

Those Ashley reactions are crazy. For a side character in one of Nintendo's C-tier franchises, you'd think they'd just be happy she made the game. Like Ridley.

Top Bottom