• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Titanfall artwork and character models; featuring chubby Bish

viveks86

Militia_big.png

bish.jpg

macallan.jpg

sarah.jpg

First of all we learn about the Frontier Militia, of which you can see some new artwork in the gallery below, portraying the leaders “Bish", MacAllan and Sarah. The militia is a loose group of homesteaders, bandits, mercenaries and pirates that fight against the IMC’s exploitation of the frontier.

Other highlights:
- There will be “some Titanfall specific modes” not seen before
- Beta signups scheduled to happen "soon" (Grrrr… )

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/01/31/titanfall-gets-new-artwork-info-will-have-unique-game-modes-beta-signups-soon/

EDIT:

First image is old! :/

UPDATE: WARNING - MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD

Chubby Bish is Markman!!!

MARKMAN CONFIRMED

MarkmanConfirmed.png~original

EDIT 2:

Sarah is Vasquez!!!

The woman is the only one that has decent textured clothing

The white guy looks like he has multiple different art styles going on with his clothes

bidguy

Banned
come on the game is out next month but all they release is artwork

i want to know the mapcount,how many gamemodes,weapons,titans ...

Other than the white dude, the other designs look quite cool. Even though they fit the badass punk and heavyset mechanic archetypes.

Raide

Happy to see that hopelessly generic looking characters will be a continuing trend well into generation 8. I can already hear his evenly keeled American accent telling me what to do.

It sounded more like South African from the Alpha if I remember correctly. Will check some footage.

hawk2025

And still no number of maps included in the disc or at least a simple ballpark (say, 10+).

I'm past the point of minor annoyance -- this is getting ridiculous.

SJRB

Gold Member
I don't know, a fat asian guy and a white guy with a receding hairline isn't exactly your run of the mill spacemarine.

Gestault

I take issue with declaring a character generic based on its physical appearance. I also take issue with a character, given a stage for interesting actions and motivations, which ends up being generic after I defended it on principle.

Top Bottom