• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Target Canada has all PS4 games on sale for 34.99 CAD (Pricematch = 32.49 CAD)

artist

Banned

I know it's already posted and discussed in the Canada deals thread but think it needs more exposure.

With the exchange rate it would work out to ~29.20USD for a brand new game .. The previous best sale was FutureShop's sale for $40 during E3. This sale is nuts.

edit: Sale ends Feb 6th.

Skeff

I know it's already posted and discussed in the Canada deals thread but think it needs more exposure.

With the exchange rate it would work out to ~29.20USD for a brand new game .. The previous best sale was FutureShop's sale for $40 during E3. This sale is nuts.

Holy shi..... Wow wish those were UK prices, that's less than £20...would definitely pick up a couple of games.

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
WHAT? Fuck, I don't know when I will be near a Target.

I want tomb raider... and maybe I'll grab Killzone too - either that or NFS.

I grabbed ASS creed, can't beat that price. I'm considering NFS or FIFA but I have too much to play already.

Canada has been killing it on deals the past couple years, probably the best place in the world to buy games. There is a great Wii U bundle that I could probably get if I tried to hunt one down, $199 Zombie U LE bundle.

big_z

strange to see ps4 games go on sale like that. I wonder if xbox one games will be up next... wouldn't mind another $15 3ds game sale either.

Yet still no ps4 in canadian stores .

there were lots available over the past 5 days at bestbuy/futureshop. they stack them up around the return counter and not in the games area for whatever reason. same goes for xbox one.

btkadams

PM at Futureshop, BestBuy, Walmart etc.

Apparently RCSS (Superstore) has already changed PS4 games price in their system to 34.99 ..
So will BB/FS not care if a game is sold out at target if it's discounted in the flyer? I don't see how they would know if it's in stock or not without calling every target in town.

Lexxism

So will BB/FS not care if a game is sold out at target if it's discounted in the flyer? I don't see how they would know if it's in stock or not without calling every target in town.

That will totally depend on the clerk you are going to talk. Some will call to verify if there's still stocks left and some will not. Also, I think there's only 3 PS4 games advertised at their flyers.

Banned
I already got ACIV for $32.50 on Friday. I wish they discounted tomb raider too lol but it's all good.

Lexxism

Anyone got a copy of the flyer they can post here? The flyer on the site doesn't show the deal

They only have 3 games advertised on their flyers. So for you to PM the other games, you need them to call the store to verify the price.

artist

Banned
That will totally depend on the clerk you are going to talk. Some will call to verify if there's still stocks left and some will not. Also, I think there's only 3 PS4 games advertised at their flyers.
Just go to one of the store frequented by the RFD'ers. Yesterday I PM'ed 3 games and I didnt even have to pull out my phone to show them any flyer etc.

The second fail safe is to have them call RCSS once you have confirmed the price there.
Haven't they discounted Tomb Raider? The OP says all ps4 games.
All games AFAIK.

artist

Banned
Anyone got a copy of the flyer they can post here? The flyer on the site doesn't show the deal
Just use the image in the OP.

From BestBuy's Pricematch policy;
Before you make a purchase
Should you find a lower price in-store, in print or online from an authorized Canadian dealer we will beat it by 10% of the difference. Tell us which competitor is offering the lower price; we will verify the price and that the item is in stock and available for immediate sale and delivery.
http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/help/lowest-price-guarantee/hc1001.aspx

Dunlop

Canada defiantly seems to be the place for PS4 deals (and I took advantage lol)

Picked up COD:Ghosts, BF4 and Assasins creed for effectively nothing

http://business.financialpost.com/2...or-free-with-single-trade-in/?__lsa=f7f9-8924

traded NHL09,NBA09,Disney SingIt lol

There was a promotion for shop.ca/ebates and paypal which was the PS4, Killzone and 1 year of PS+ for $160 off.

Just wish there was another game that even remotely interested me as I have a $40 Futureshop credit atm. Warframe has taken up all my PS4 playtime

i picked up injustice due to this the other day, and i dont even like fighting games really

if there were more good launch games that i didnt already own (bf4, killzone cod) i would have grabbed them as well

Top Bottom