• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gold + Silver PS4 Slims Announced - "Days of Play" Sales Event Incoming (Jun 9 to 17)

Yeah, that what I thought. Seems strange, but maybe they haven't updated their site yet, or maybe the sale isn't until Sunday like Quake's saying. Not sure what's up. :/
It will probably be in a few hours like when they do flash sales and what not. It is still pretty early in the morning.

Until dawn is 21€ if not mistaken if PS+
Nice, but I was hoping for cheaper lol.

When is it expected to start? Woke up a little disappointed lol.
I'm hoping soon.

giphy.gif
Same!

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Gamestop's "Pro day" sales deets also coming out, this'll be a good week for sales.

kc44135

Gamestop's "Pro day" sales deets also coming out, this'll be a good week for sales.
Yeah, they're pretty similar to what's in the OP, and then some. No CHI discount though. :(
Where are the sales?

For PSN, you just probably gotta wait til later. Don't probably just hasn't updated the Store yet. For stores, I'm not really sure what's going on there, but no sales yet that I can see.

Hex

Banned
because is a faliure. ugly noisy and still weak

Fuck the hell right off.
I am sure that it would be completely wrong to judge you by your avatar, but somewhere obviously you missed the recent news about the Pro selling more than the normal PS4.
And that is the extent of the console horse shit I will get into.

Cmagus

I wonder if they're updating things now because the online PSN store keeps coming back with errors when trying to search games and the PSN on the PS4 won't load anything at the moment and I can't even access the cart. I was gonna pick up No Mans Sky today on PS4 but I'm wondering if it'll be part of the sale now.

Quake1028

Awesome that BB started some of the prices, now they need to drop GTAV so I can go grab it on lunch along with Horizon and MLB.

kc44135

Just bought MLB the Show and it had the sale price. Check it now.

Yeah, it seems like everything is on sale now except GTA. It's still showing $60 (well, technically $47.99, due to GCU). Seriously, why hasn't it had a permanent price drop by now anyway? It's like four years old now isn't it? Rockstar = Nintendo!?

ironmang

Good timing on this sale. My launch DS4's sticks are finally starting to peel and at this point I'm fine getting a new one instead of messing around with replacement sticks.

Is this only for Best Buy, Target, and I guess Sony's store? Would love to use some of this gamestop credit.

Cmagus

Directly on PS4 I see : Horizon, MLB and Ni Oh.
"Up to 50%"
But when I click to enter the sale it show nothing yet.

It's updating now I checked the sale ad on PSN and it popped th Call of Duty Season pass up but nothing else yet.

Cmagus

LOL, I just got the same thing

Use the sort option and sort from A-Z more titles pop up. I won't do prices since I'm in Canada and it may be confusing.

Horizon -34% Digital Deluxe - 29%
Call of Duty Infinite Warfare - 34%
Battlefield 1- 50%
Final Fantasy XV -40% (playstation plus deal)
Mass Effect Andromeda - 50%
Last Guardian - 34%
MLB The Show 17 - 34%
Nioh - 34%
Prey - 34%
Yooka Laylee - 25%
Watchdogs 2 - 55% Gold edition - 50%
Yakuza 0 - 20%
Uncharted 4 - 50%

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I bought the Destiny 2 Digital Deluxe edition but it didn't charge tax so it's $99.99 >_<

Guess I need to grab something else to get over the $100. Oh well, I bought it with gift cards so no money out of my pocket for it.

Top Bottom