• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gold + Silver PS4 Slims Announced - "Days of Play" Sales Event Incoming (Jun 9 to 17)

tzare

It's a great wireless headset for the regular price. It's not the best headset, but still great for the price.

thanks!
I'm interested in it because of the virtual surround. Not sure if worth. So far i use stereo headset plugged to DS4. It is fine, but can't use Virtual sound.

It's out here now in SEA, and it's sexy as fuck. I much prefer the silver, but the gold looks pretty good too.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVG15SZFo-o/

Yeah, it definitely looks much better than the promo shots

18949533_11035537064116aed.jpg

19050718_1566282840053uy69.jpg

18889013_162371227635vebdw.jpg

Hm I kinda need a new controller and we have a promotion here that when you return your old PS4 you will get a PS4 Pro + HZD for 199. Since I already got Horizon I can trade that for 30 euro which means 169 for the PS4 Pro.

Holding in account the controller I needed there goes a extra 48 which means 121 for a PS4 Pro. And I still don't know if it is worth it...

Edit... ow this is kinda the wrong thread, sorry

Midas

I've never seen 12 months of PS Plus this cheap for Sweden earlier. I'm going to buy like 60 months so I don't have to think about it for a few years.

Dante83

Banned
Actually the silver one looks more like a console than the outlandish gold one. I like the look of the silver one. It reminds me of the very early ps3 look before sony decided on the black glossy ps3.

I've never seen 12 months of PS Plus this cheap for Sweden earlier. I'm going to buy like 60 months so I don't have to think about it for a few years.
In the UK at least if you bought 48 months you get it for the price of 36 months so in effect 1yr free. Will it carry over to PS5?

Hairsplash

3 and a half months...
Amazing, i was wondering when Horizon zero dawn was going on to go on sale... (even for a week)
(Already platinum'ed it, so DNM)

But, it proves the rule, (IMO any new release) wait for 3 months, then start looking for sales... and within 2 weeks of looking you will get the game for 30% off... (but look daily... sometimes the sale is only for a week)

BTW, F''kin hell, bought the gold controller on the 6th and it is on sale on the 9th... also it is not a EB games exclusive, as i had thought. best buy is selling them in Canada...

MisterR

Got the gold preordered and heading my way, wish it was the silver, but the gold looks pretty good too and the 249 price is nice.

BondFancy

Just ordered the gold one from B&H. Also picked up TLOU Remastered, Nathan Drake Collection, and Bloodborne for $12 each.

burgerdog

The DS4 that was packaged with my Pro has false inputs now so this sale is perfect. Sucks that I have to spend money to fix the problem but I really like that green camo controller anyway.

Cruxist

Is the gold controller releasing by itself? I might pick one up and just not open it until Destiny 2. I was thinking of getting a fresh controller anyways down the line.

I wish they'd put a banner up on the store to confirm that spend $100 get $15 promo is also happening.

Don't want to be trying to prove to customer service chat it was real a month or so from now. I've always gotten the credit, but just leery this time.

Scooped up Horizon from Amazon. Super excited to dig into it. Have been waiting for a sale from Amazon. Contemplating picking up The Show as well, but really would be wise of me to just buy one game right now.

Top Bottom