• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First pic of Anne Hathaway as Catwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.

G_Berry

Banned
Captain Pants said:
Yk2d1.jpg

I apologize for not being Wollan and not having enough time to do it properly.

LOL!!!!!

charsace

Some of you are crazy. Hathaway is hot. If I had run over 100 of you that posted in this thread Carmageddon to get one night with her I would. I would eat her vagina trimmings if she wanted me to.

Shadow780

charsace said:
Some of you are crazy. Hathaway is hot. If I had run over 100 of you that posted in this thread Carmageddon to get one night with her I would. I would eat her vagina trimmings if she wanted me to.

I think your cousin is hotter, personally.

Replicant

PhoncipleBone said:
WTF? That cant be real, can it? The costume looks fine. It is the fucking goggles.

She's a high-tech thief with her own infra-red goggles and cloaking device too if we're lucky. I wonder if she got augmentation too.

Dacon

Banned
charsace said:

Personal taste guy.

I don't think she's ugly, but she does have a weird combination of facial features, notably the shape of her eyes and her lips imo.

I wish the girl would get some color tho.

Ellis Kim

Banned
Oh man, thank goodness its a fake. Those goggles are not fashionable on her :S As a motorbike visor thing? Sure, but beyond that?

FStop7

Banned
I really liked the way Hamill played Joker in Arkham Asylum. I thought it was very true to Alan Moore's characterization of the Joker in Killing Joke, which has always been the "definitive" image of the character to me. More grim than the TAS characterization but without the negative baggage normally tied to "darker and edgier".

I thought Ledger's Joker was great, especially the "look at me" scene. That was the pinnacle, IMO. But Hamill has owned the character for a longer time and it really showed in his voice work in Arkham.

Back on topic - I really hope TDKR turns out to be good. Some of these stills look goofy without context.

hsukardi

FStop7 said:
I really liked the way Hamill played Joker in Arkham Asylum. I thought it was very true to Alan Moore's characterization of the Joker in Killing Joke, which has always been the "definitive" image of the character to me. More grim than the TAS characterization but without the negative baggage normally tied to "darker and edgier".

I thought Ledger's Joker was great, especially the "look at me" scene. That was the pinnacle, IMO. But Hamill has owned the character for a longer time and it really showed in his voice work in Arkham.

Back on topic - I really hope TDKR turns out to be good. Some of these stills look goofy without context.

Two different Jokers. Both excellent.

Heath's Joker was very a character you could realize in the physical world, while Hamill's was more a larger-than-life thing. Also significant character differences.

Wished Heath could continue playing Joker to extend that character even more.

Excellent and complete voice and behaviorisms
Fighting style almost clown-ish
"Hit me... hit me... Hit ME.. HIT ME!!"
Tongue licking his own face while driving in the police car

Superb iconic images and memories. Would've loved to see more of Heath's Joker

jett

D-Member
Buckethead said:
TDK is an excellent movie but Best Picture it is not.

Neither Nolan Best Director.

Indeed, only true cinematic classics like The Blind Side are worthy of a nomination.

My problem with the picture is that it just looks like Anne Hathaway in a suit. It doesn't look like Catwoman whatsoever. They didn't change her hair or look or anything, they just put Anne Hathaway in leather and threw goggles on her. That said that might not be the standard suit, she's probably just wearing those goggles for the scene. So hopefully she'll have some kind of mask/helmet/hat thing. The suit itself is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom