• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

welcome to the carnival of stupid

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Still doesn't make sense though, why would soda need all this attention? was this fiasco intended or a just classic internet snowball?

Ramenman

Jinfash said:
Still doesn't make sense though, why would soda need all this attention? was this fiasco intended or a just classic internet snowball?

It probably was intended.

What could possibly means "Soda" in the i+! picture ?

Problem is, we're not having enough meltdowns :(

HUELEN10

That's it, I am outta here. May the Mod Gods have mercy on your souls, if you have any left.....

Wake me up when there is real news.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
It's only a matter of time before this thread gains sentience and attempts to take over the world.

soda.jpg

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy said:
Been away for last 4 pages whats the story, man i need a shit!
METAL GEAR SODA was announced. Yes, a soda. All of this for a SODA.

That flash splash-screen is, apparently, for an ARG (Alternate Reality Game) that will open up to boost the initial sales for the soda on the 12th.

U K Narayan said:
METAL GEAR SODA was announced. Yes, a soda. All of this for a SODA.

That flash splash-screen is, apparently, for an ARG (Alternate Reality Game) that will open up to boost the initial sales for the soda on the 12th.

Well we're not sure about the ARG so let's keep that outta the picture! :p

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Oh i see.................... so now what happens, is it Soda for sure? or still the possibilty for 360....... or is it you know, time for the most EPIC of LULZ?

cilonen

Oh i see.................... so now what happens, is it Soda for sure? or still the possibilty for 360....... or is it you know, time for the most EPIC of LULZ?

I think it's instructions. Pour the soda into your 360 to prevent it red-ringing (i + ! = power on green - it's obvious now!). Then you'll be able to enjoy Metal Gear Ac!d 3 on XBLA without the threat of a RROD.

Hy_

Know I want to import a case just to see what it tastes like. I've been on this roller coaster of a thread ride and it won't truly end unless I taste it :lol

Ajax

Banned
A big fuck you to Konami for not porting this game. More people need to enjoy MGS4 and this is the generation of multiplatform third party games so what's stopping them? The only reason I find this slightly amusing is that PS3 haters like Amir0x jumped the gun since they couldn't resist trolling.

AmMortal

Banned
Ajax said:
A big fuck you to Konami for not porting this game. More people need to enjoy MGS4 and this is the generation of multiplatform third party games so what's stopping them? The only reason I find this slightly amusing is that PS3 haters like Amir0x jumped the gun since they couldn't resist trolling.

IT BEGINNNNSSSS

S1lentTwo

Banned
Ajax said:

Anybody who is much of a Metal Gear fan already bought a PS3 and MGS4 when it came out.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Kuroyume said:
Isn't it kind of late to be using MGS4 to promote a soda?

Wait, wasn't this drink in the game?

Pfft dude you dont know, look how old Snake is, isnt he to old to be fucking pwning every fucka ever? dont think so, this drink is like Bottles Solid Snake piss, chug that shit and man the fuck up.

I just read at another site this drink GUARENTEES to put hairs on your chest or some asian chick will come round and take a DUMP on your chest!! FUCK YEAH!

industrian

3120+ posts on GAF and complete turmoil on the internets... all for soda.

I feel compelled to try some of the stuff when it comes out, just to get proper closure of this thread.

industrian

I just read at another site this drink GUARENTEES to put hairs on your chest or some asian chick will come round and take a DUMP on your chest!! FUCK YEAH!

Can't it be both?

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
If this turns out to be true, then it's clear what Konami's stance on porting MGS4. They've been capitalizing on this whole "MGS4 360 hurr" for far too long.

herod

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

cilonen

int. Kojima's Apartment, Saturday Morning. A phone rings...

HK (sleepy): Hello, who is this?

Konami Marketing Rep: Ah, Kojima san, we have some news about the promotion.

HK: Promotion. Oh, that soda thing, is it going well? Why do you need to tell me about it now?

KMR: Well, it seems the internet, they thought we were announcing a port of MGS4 for 360.

HK: ...for 360? why on earth...? Oh! The green power thing! We didn't think of that!

KMR: Oh yeah! hahahahahaha!

HK: hahahahahahaha! Did they rike it?

AmMortal

Banned
cilonen said:

HK (sleepy): Hello, who is this?

Konami Marketing Rep: Ah, Kojima san, we have some news about the promotion.

HK: Promotion. Oh, that soda thing, is it going well? Why do you need to tell me about it now?

KMR: Well, it seems the internet, they thought we were announcing a port of MGS4 for 360.

HK: ...for 360? why on earth...? Oh! The green power thing! We didn't think of that!

KMR: Oh yeah! hahahahahaha!

HK: hahahahahahaha! Did they rike it?
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Gfo0WfV-L-c

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
cilonen said:

HK: Hello, who is this?

Konami Marketing Rep: Ah, Kojima san, this Marketing. We're still trying to figure out an effective way to promote the new MGS drink, care to contribute?

HK: Promotion. Oh, that soda thing? leave it to me. kukukukukuuu~

fxd...

p3tran

Banned
it wouldnt make sense to present a 360 port that way.
if that was the case, kojima should tap bill gate's back during a show etc, or during a stake dinner etc.

Top Bottom