• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

welcome to the carnival of stupid

beat

autobzooty said:
the famitsu link in the OP is dead...is that news?

and is the rumor for 12/6 or 12/12? I thought it was for today so I was all excited...
No, it's not dead. 404 errors are missing pages. 403 errors are forbidden... in this case, because Famitsu doesn't like links coming in from GAF, for whatever reason. Copy and paste the link instead so you aren't visiting the URL directly as a link from here.

Hesemonni

Banned
Pewp said:
He is just saying that the ring isn't only connected to the 360. I think we all remember what happened last time we assumed stuff with MGS4 and 360.....
Yes. I know what he's saying. The thing is that this has been pointed about a gazillion times in this thread already ;)

acm2000

karasu said:
Oh please. You guys want Snake.

i have a ps3 and 360, i wouldnt touch MGS4 on either of them, horrible games, but after seeing ff13 meltdowns, this would be even bigger, although would really have to be special to beat the betrayal-a-thon post :lol

karasu

acm2000 said:
i have a ps3 and 360, i wouldnt touch MGS4 on either of them, horrible games, but after seeing ff13 meltdowns, this would be even bigger, although would really have to be special to beat the betrayal-a-thon post :lol

That's just sad.

Dante

Hesemonni said:
Yes. I know what he's saying. The thing is that this has been pointed about a gazillion times in this thread already ;)

No but I'm telling you my fax isn't the standard light green, it's the dark green....Like this clue has....

Stitch

Gold Member
Shake Appeal said:
If MGS4 does come to 360, I won't be the slightest bit interested beyond the meltdowns. The series leaves me ice-cold.
shortygaf.jpg

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
If MGS4 goes to the 360, I don't think I'll be able to show my face to any of my friends... It's too embarrassing, it might literally ruin my life.

shagg_187 said:
It'll warm you up during the last chapter, I can guarantee you that :p
Yeah, aside from the fight with
Screaming Mantis
and the fact that the chapter is, like
an hour long
-- yeah, it'll warm him up.

Then the
ending
will come, and the game will leave him ice-cold.

Heh. Sorry, if I sound like a meanie.

BeeDog

Jinfash said:
If MGS4 goes to the 360, I don't think I'll be able to show my face to any of my friends... It's too embarrassing, it might literally ruin my life.

:lol

Holy crap if true. GAFers are insane.

U K Narayan said:
Yeah, aside from the fight with
Screaming Mantis
and the fact that the chapter is, like
an hour long
-- yeah, it'll warm him up.

Then the
ending
will come, and the game will leave him ice-cold.

Heh. Sorry, if I sound like a meanie.

You don't sound like a meanie. I'm just failing at using a pun :lol

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
AmMortal said:
Say what you will, these kind of threads are good for one thing. TRUE FACES.

OF EVIL!

real talk: has anyone succeeded in figuring out when the official word will break out? from urls or the source code or whatever?

come on guys, surely most of you knew this was coming.

but on the other hand, it could be a very clever ruse by kojima. He clearly intended for that to look like the 360 power button.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
AmMortal said:

2 Minutes Turkish said:
come on guys, surely most of you knew this was coming.

but on the other hand, it could be a very clever ruse by kojima. He clearly intended for that to look like the 360 power button.

My only gripe is that didn't happen earlier. If this turns out to be an MGS4 for the 360 it better be a huge updated version, Subsistence kind of update.

Jinfash said:

My only gripe is that didn't happen earlier. If this turns out to be an MGS4 for the 360 it better be a huge updated version, Subsistence kind of update.

Yep. I'll double dip no doubt.

That way I can play it online properly.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
I'm so glad that more than 3000 replies later there are still people coming here to have an epiphany and say their printers, faxes and computers also have the power button.

Top Bottom