• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus games for January

When did Duke nukem get a PS4 release? If so, this is a fantastic month for me.

Been curious about Ducktails and nearly bought prototype in the steam sale.

Woah dave is a curve digital game right?

0e3.png

I've heard about those titles before. Didn't Sony already confrim it? I knew i was getting first light and the swapper next month already

Begaria

I believe we knew about the PS4 games well in advance. The Swapper is amazing and every single one of you should play it.

SerTapTap

Swapper is awesome, already own it on the PC, will probably play it again on the PS4.

Yes, Swapper is amazing. PS4 easily getting the best stuff here, though many probably already have First Light (it's quite good if you don't)

I've heard about those titles before. Didn't Sony already confrim it? I knew i was getting first light and the swapper next month already

PS4 was announced PS3/Vita are not confirmed

Hasney

Since I don't have many pressing multiplayer games until I'm done with a few other games, maybe I'll hold off that renewal for a month since I have First Light...

AsfaeksBR

First Light seems cool, I'll play it for sure.
And The Swapper is amazing, more people should play it. And the writter of The Swapper also wrote the story for The Talos Principle, my GOTY 2014.

OneUh8

We have knows about the PS4 plus games for like 2 months now. First Light and The Swapper were already confirmed.

Despera

Banned
Nice PS4 offerings. Played a bit of The Swapper before and it was definitely a really good puzzler. I held off buying it because I knew it'll be offered for free through PS+.

Eolz

Probably the first time PS4 has a better PS+ month than the others.
Telling about the quality of this month

jaina

PS3 games might have had some weak months, but it can only get better on average the older the system gets. I hope it stays in for years, and I think business-wise that'd make sense for Sony too.

oti

Banned
What exclusive PS3 games are left at this point? Beyond, KH HD (never gonna happen)... and? I'm just wondering what I should be looking forward to for PS3 PS Plus.

Top Bottom