• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus games for January

Japan Plus destroying everything once again in January

Resident Evil: Revelations (PS3)
Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines (Vita)
Child of Light (PS4)
Entwined (PS4)
Titan Attacks! (PS4, PS3, Vita)
Deception 4 (PS3, Vita)
Valhalla Knights 3 Gold (Vita)
Final Horizon (Vita)
Hideboh Tap Dance Hero (Vita)

No First Light, but there's a 90% off sale for it this month as well. So it's basically free also. :p

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/01/06/resident-evil-revelations-oreshika-free-ps-plus-members-japan/

bobbytkc

ADD New Gen Gamer
What exclusive PS3 games are left at this point? Beyond, KH HD (never gonna happen)... and? I'm just wondering what I should be looking forward to for PS3 PS Plus.
Nobody cares if a game is exclusuve to the platform. You wont see anybody complaining if thry give out dark souls 2

Resident Evil: Revelations (PS3)
Child of Light (PS4)
Entwined (PS4)
Deception 4 (PS3, Vita)
Final Horizon (Vita)

No First Light, but there's a 90% off sale for it this month as well. So it's basically free also. :p

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/01/06/resident-evil-revelations-oreshika-free-ps-plus-members-japan/

I'm so jealous of the Vita games. :|

oti

Banned
Nobody cares if a game is exclusuve to the platform. You wont see anybody complaining if thry give out dark souls 2

As a PC owner, I do care.
I won't complain about Dark Souls 2, but if there's a better PC version I'll just buy that (for <€15). So for me exklusives like the inFamous DLC are the clear highlights of PS+.

BioHazard: Revelations (PS3)
Child of Light (PS4)
Entwined (PS4)
Deception 4 (PS3, Vita)
Final Horizon (Vita)

Awesome choices with PS+ Japan :3

My backlog increases with each month due to PS+ Japan & US. Too bad Duke Nukem is the Vita version and not PS3 as well.

And since DuckTales (WooHoo!) is part of the PS+ US deal, obligatory YouTube link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boOsfs903tM

Did I miss Injustice? Was it not up at the beginning of the month like usual? It still shows as the PS+ discount and I get the pop-up, but when it's in my cart it's $30.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Darn. They conditioned me to only check once a month now so it must've gone up after the rest of them. Oh well, I'm digital hoarding anyway.

Just make sure your conditioning to check once a month is not the day the new month goes live.

Just FYI, the games are now available on the USA PSN store. They don't appear publically, but just search for them and they'll show up with the PS+ discount and all :)

First Light is not up for me, but I just grabbed The Swapper. Thanks!

Astral

How is First Light compared to Second Son? I hear it's a lot better because of how much more focused it is. Second Son was mostly just a bunch of boring sidequests.

How is First Light compared to Second Son? I hear it's a lot better because of how much more focused it is. Second Son was mostly just a bunch of boring sidequests.

It is better, though the story is a bit worse. Haven't finished it yet though. Highly recommended.

Lelcar

Yeah, I did a manual search for The Swapper and Duck Tales and they are free on the store right now, they just aren't showing up on the PS Plus deals yet.

Lng0004

Boring sidequests? Maybe, especially the "stencil art" banksy wannabe ones. But I didn't mind doing all the sidequests (I did 100% ;P) cause they were short and easy to get to, unlike Assassin's Creed...

At least First Light is based on the Conduit with the best power in the game.

Top Bottom