• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Loofy

So I messed up when renewing my PS+ subscription.
I used a different user name and now all my PS+ freebies are locked.

I mean, I guess it does make sense to have games locked to one account. But the entire time I was downloading PS+ freebies and playing them on a different non-PS+ user account, so when I went to renew I just used the account I normally used..

So I messed up when renewing my PS+ subscription.
I used a different user name and now all my PS+ freebies are locked.

I mean, I guess it does make sense to have games locked to one account. But the entire time I was downloading PS+ freebies and playing them on a different non-PS+ user account, so when I went to renew I just used the account I normally used..

The benefits go towards the whole console if the one with PS+ sets it as their primary console. But, only the one with PS+ can actually redeem games, and any games they do redeem are theirs. Others can play, but only as long as the one that has PS+ keeps their subscription.

Undead

Looking at some of the prices I've been seeing for it lately, I'm betting Murdered Soul Suspect is going to be a PS4 Plus title before too long (Possibly even in Feb). Shit was £9 in Tesco this week. First time I've seen a PS4 game that cheap.

Can't be murdered, it's only a 59 on metacritic and knack is even worse.

My money would be on either nfs or tomb raider

Donos

Interested to see if they throw a "bigger" mainstream PS3 game into mix again. Don't understand why they cling to their FPS and other firstparty stuff nobody buys anymore
  • Resistance 1-3,
  • Killzone 2 and 3,
  • R&C ToD and AciT,
  • GoW 3 / Ascension,
  • Twisted Metal,
  • even Ha...wait for it... HAZE

Footos22

Interested to see if they throw a "bigger" mainstream PS3 game into mix again. Don't understand why they cling to their FPS and other firstparty stuff nobody buys anymore
  • Resistance 1-3,
  • Killzone 2 and 3,
  • R&C ToD and AciT,
  • GoW 3 / Ascension,
  • Twisted Metal,

Haze doesn't have trophies and has a terrible metacritic of 55. It doesn't even deserve that.

Percy

Banned
  • Resistance 1-3,
  • Killzone 2 and 3,
  • R&C ToD and AciT,
  • GoW 3 / Ascension,
  • Twisted Metal,

Ubisoft probably doesn't want anyone to remember Haze. Shit isn't even available digitally.

The rarity of first party titles on this service (On PS3 anyways) is a puzzler though. You'd think those would be much cheaper for Sony to put up than third party titles considering.

Donos

Haze doesn't have trophies and has a terrible metacritic of 55. It doesn't even deserve that.

That's what Plus is also good for, for me. Playing games i would have never bought but still liked when i finished them (Binary Domain, Sleeping Dogs. Pupeteer and a lot more i enjoyed). F**k MC. Just throw that stuff out. If it's MC 50-70 % just give me two of them. I'll take it.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Going to predict either Killzone SF or Thief for PS4 in February. I wouldn't mind Borderlands for Vita, although it's probably too early for that one.

Joni

That's what Plus is also good for, for me. Playing games i would have never bought but still liked when i finished them (Binary Domain, Sleeping Dogs. Pupeteer and a lot more i enjoyed). F**k MC. Just throw that stuff out. If it's MC 50-70 % just give me two of them. I'll take it.

Yes, the Metacritic limit is stupid sometimes. Just be grateful it protects you from Haze.

Donos

Yes, the Metacritic limit is stupid sometimes. Just be grateful it protects you from Haze.

I have a hard stomach. Used to rent PS2 / PS3 games in my video store just based on the Cover and back. Played some truly aweful games but still had a lot of fun with it.

Do they still use it? Recent games have been good (70+), but that was also the case before they introduced it. Just asking, because I can't find any mention of it on the official website or in the Store.

Footos22

I just looked up the solutions to the last couple of puzzles in the Swapper and I hate myself for it. Oh well. I would never have figured them out. Neat game. But I beat it and zero trophies... Definitely not replaying it just for those. Ugh.

You can get those trophies in an hour.

Footos22

Those were legitimately good games though lol

Cant see knack or killzone going on there in the west. Almost everyone who bought a ps4 at launch got killzone. lots got Knack. I doubt they would wanna piss peoples off for buying early.

Don't think a killzone has ever gone on ps+ either. Apart from Japan

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Those were legitimately good games though lol

Cant see knack or killzone going on there in the west. Almost everyone who bought a ps4 at launch got killzone. lots got Knack. I doubt they would wanna piss peoples off for buying early.

Don't think a killzone has ever gone on ps+ either. Apart from Japan
They gave away Uncharted only 9 months in to Vita's life. Besides no launch buyer is going to be mad the game was given away more than a year later. Maybe if it was within a few months of launch, but nearly 15 months later is well beyong the pissed off window.

Fafalada

Fafracer forever
Napalm_Frank said:
I don't think they have any AAA game for ps4 this month. Random guess: Transistor+one smaller indie.
I think if Supergiant games goes PSPlus it'll be Bastion, not Transistor. Although that won't be in February I guess.

I'm actually hoping for Black Flag at some point. I have little to no interest in the AC games but want to try Black Flag strictly because I love Pirates.

I'm actually hoping for Black Flag at some point. I have little to no interest in the AC games but want to try Black Flag strictly because I love Pirates.
Played most the AC games and i really do not know why as I'm not a big fan.. but black flag was fantastic, gutted when i platted it as there was nothing left to do :(

That was odd i swore i hit edit..

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.

I generally dislike the AC series but I really enjoyed Black Flag because of the pirate portions. Even if it doesn't come to Plus soon it surely can be found for $10 or less in the coming months.

Benedict

I guess 1001 spikes. Still haven't been released in Europe so it could be an instant plus-game here. And it's crossbuy as well.

Played most the AC games and i really do not know why as I'm not a big fan.. but black flag was fantastic, gutted when i platted it as there was nothing left to do :(

That was odd i swore i hit edit..

Ditto on AC games for me.

I'd have loved to have attempted that - but none of the social Whale/Treasure things would pop on the map.

I don't know if it's because I live in a backwater country or what so I gave up.

delSai

Is it wrong and sad this is my gaming news highlight of every month lol.. always get excited, and then shot the fuck down.

Haha, its pretty much the same for me. Besides Jojo Eyes of Heaven Reveals and MKX right now, this is what i look forward to the most. Never really was disappointed, this Months Vita games are kinda meh, but everything else kicked ass.

I guess 1001 spikes. Still haven't been released in Europe so it could be an instant plus-game here. And it's crossbuy as well.

That'd be pretty cool.

WITHE1982

It's time for Knack. I feel it in my bones.

I hope so. I got it at launch bundled with my PS4 and I don't feel like I gave it a fair chance before trading it in. That and it's now over a year old so I think it should qualify.

kqz1pzs.gif

Chris R

It would be nice if something was announced to replace Driveclub. Since the plus edition has been so delayed I've kinda lost hope, but I've also stopped caring about the game, and don't plan to download (or buy) it if it ever does come out.

xrnzaaas

It's a shame about the Metacritic requirements, because I'd like to see Murdered in PS+. Seems like a decent game to play, just not to buy. ;)

Top Bottom