• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

Ignore lists are lame, you'll probably see them quoted anyways plus BamBam is cool people. Wrong on some sports topics but a good poster.

I have an actual ignore list and a mental ignore list. My actual list is just Zychi and BamBam. My mental one is all of Pats-GAF. I read their post then I forget it right away because.. FUCK THE PATS. Or I just envision all their post to say "I'm a bitch".

Yo Dr. Rando use your Dr. money and get these.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/371459613692

Dragon

Banned
I have an actual ignore list and a mental ignore list. My actual list is just Zychi and BamBam. My mental one is all of Pats-GAF. I read their post then I forget it right away because.. FUCK THE PATS. Or I just envision all their post to say "I'm a bitch".

I'm a bitch.

I'm a bitch.

I'm a bitch.

I'm a bitch.

Fuck you Western!

I'm a bitch.

Yo Dr. Rando use your Dr. money and get these.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/371459613692

Have you customized your mind to make Gata's messages say "I'm a snitch"?

bionic77

You guys pay to drink piss in a can?

I am pretty sure you can earn a decent living if you can handle drinking it warm.

Put down the Mountain Dew and hit up Craigslist for a new career or an exciting way to supplement your income!

You guys pay to drink piss in a can?

I am pretty sure you can earn a decent living if you can handle drinking it warm.

Put down the Mountain Dew and hit up Craigslist for a new career or an exciting way to supplement your income!

Can you hire me a lawyer even though I don't have a law degree? I mean it works on Suits!

but you feel "extremely" confident all the time for no reason. and yes, i think you would lose to any of those teams on the road. i mean you lost to a mediocre rams team at home. use whatever excuse you want, drops fumbles whatever, but you lost and if you want to be an elite team you don't lose those games

as for the niners, im not salty at all! the worse we do the more likely little jeddy will be kicked out of his position

I feel confident because I watch all these teams play and feel the Cardinals are the best team out of that bunch. Are you really going to suggest the Giants have looked strong this season? The Falcons struggled to win in all but one contest. The Panthers I won't slam, we just simply have more talent. We've also always beat Cam when our starting QB plays. Really? So that season where the Packers nearly went undefeated into the playoffs but had that loss against a KC team that was a bottom feeder that year, that invalidated their success? That wasn't even a division game. No I'm not saying we're as good as that Packer team but just pointing out how dumb your comment is. Division games are tough and aren't quite like other matches. Look at how much trouble the Bears gave GB this year for most of the game. Or how the Patriots have struggled against the Bills when they were low on the totem poll in recent years (not the last two games though). The Rams also beat Seattle this year or how about we mention 2012 when the Niners were a good playoff team and the Rams worse than now and you tied and lost to them. You also lost to the Vikings who were trash that year in a season where you beat GB in GB.I could go on and on with examples. As someone else pointed out, the Rams get up for division games. Actually, they tend to play well against good teams and play down to their competitions level when playing bad teams (Redskins).

Anyway, it is shitty to lose a game at home to an inferior team, regardless how it went down but if you think that game exposed us at frauds you need your head checked ;) Wait until you have ample evidence we're frauds with Palmer before you get too excited. I've backed up my optimism with the records the Cards have with him playing.

RBH

d0CsP38.jpg

tfFWq4u.jpg

imrs.php

JTWaO1D.jpg

Miracle

Giants are actually looking pretty damn solid so far. They really could be 4-0 right now if it weren't for Eli's brain fart ending moments in the first two games. Their run defense is great and it's only a matter of time before their pass rush picks it up.

If your dad wasn't who he was I would have you bitch slapped.

I would wonder how you'd find the actual legal stuff. As a non-lawyer it just goes over my head and I enjoy the other shit.

Same here... I have no clue how accurate that shit at all. I do have a friend who's a lawyer out in Silicon Valley working with start ups and he says that HBO "Silicon Valley" is pretty on point and very accurate.

Can we ban RBH?

If your dad wasn't who he was I would have you bitch slapped.

Same here... I have no clue how accurate that shit at all. I do have a friend who's a lawyer out in Silicon Valley working with start ups and he says that HBO "Silicon Valley" is pretty on point and very accurate.

Can we ban RBH?
You won't do shit

bionic77

I would wonder how you'd find the actual legal stuff. As a non-lawyer it just goes over my head and I enjoy the other shit.
I can usually suspend my disbelief.

A Few Good Men is one of my favorite movies of all time and Demi Moore's strategy was to basically pray for a miracle, which happens at the end. No one with a brain would ever take that to trial with the plea bargain they offered at the beginning.

cdyhybrid

It will be a great game, I love watching Peterson play Megatron. One of the more exciting match ups in my eyes. Next week is Antonio Brown and later he gets AJ Green so we'll see what P2 is made of!

They certainly have their strengths, I think they work well for graphic design too. I just always have found more powerful for cheaper and found it difficult to go with Apple there. I do however love my iPhone and while I haven't bothered with a tablet, think the iPad is a good device.

First off, we certainly could with a lead and the schedule that's ahead. Thanks to the Refs fucking up the Lions game with Seattle, they are close enough that our games will really dictate things so no way in hell is it a given but you certainly don't know how it will shake. I can tell you if we played Seattle right now, we'd beat their ass. Alas, we don't play them anytime soon and they'll likely be playing much better by then.

Anyway, I already gave you for the sake of argument us losing out to SEA which means we wouldn't have won the division but you did answer my question, you feel the Giants, Falcons or Panthers would all beat us. I'll just never know if you're serious or if you're just really salty about what your team has become ;) Regardless, I'd feel extremely confident against all three of those teams. The only teams we need to worry about in this conference are the Chickens and Packers. Chickens for the division and the Packers are just a team no one wants to play, especially in their house. Packers in GB is a terrifying prospect in the playoffs.

You write so much about such a fraudulent team. I respect your passion though!

Giants are actually looking pretty damn solid so far. They really could be 4-0 right now if it weren't for Eli's brain fart ending moments in the first two games. Their run defense is great and it's only a matter of time before their pass rush picks it up.

It's been 4 years. The prophecy cannot be stopped.

I can usually suspend my disbelief.

A Few Good Men is one of my favorite movies of all time and Demi Moore's strategy was to basically pray for a miracle, which happens at the end. No one with a brain would ever take that to trial with the plea bargain they offered at the beginning.

That's pretty much Suits. The main characters dig themselves in more and more shit and then pull some magical bullshit out of their asses at the end and win cases.

Except its like that for 5.5 seasons worth of episodes.

Still entertaining though.

You write so much about such a fraudulent team. I respect your passion though!

It's been 4 years. The prophecy cannot be stopped.

Until we have a bad season where Palmer starts through out it, no reason to not be optimistic with his results. Can't call us a fraud with him as starter either yet ;) I also can't crown our ass because it means nothing until he stays healthy and wins our way into the playoffs and beyond. I've already admitted that I place the Packers and Chickens above us in the conference going into the season, we have to show we can hang with wins. As optimistic and excited as I get, I'm not a homer. I'll admit when we're shit or if we don't have any real aspirations. The only times I've been excited and we faltered our starting QB missed most of the season so it's not like I'm Kas ;) If we fall apart and play like shit without a starting QB going down, I'll change tunes to dissecting what's wrong and giving my team shit for it.

bionic77

That's pretty much Suits. The main characters dig themselves in more and more shit and then pull some magical bullshit out of their asses at the end and win cases.

Except its like that for 5.5 seasons worth of episodes.

Still entertaining though.
Lost was like that, but in Hawaii and I loved it.

I feel confident because I watch all these teams play and feel the Cardinals are the best team out of that bunch. Are you really going to suggest the Giants have looked strong this season? The Falcons struggled to win in all but one contest. The Panthers I won't slam, we just simply have more talent. We've also always beat Cam when our starting QB plays. Really? So that season where the Packers nearly went undefeated into the playoffs but had that loss against a KC team that was a bottom feeder that year, that invalidated their success? That wasn't even a division game. No I'm not saying we're as good as that Packer team but just pointing out how dumb your comment is. Division games are tough and aren't quite like other matches. Look at how much trouble the Bears gave GB this year for most of the game. Or how the Patriots have struggled against the Bills when they were low on the totem poll in recent years (not the last two games though). The Rams also beat Seattle this year or how about we mention 2012 when the Niners were a good playoff team and the Rams worse than now and you tied and lost to them. You also lost to the Vikings who were trash that year in a season where you beat GB in GB.I could go on and on with examples. As someone else pointed out, the Rams get up for division games. Actually, they tend to play well against good teams and play down to their competitions level when playing bad teams (Redskins).

Anyway, it is shitty to lose a game at home to an inferior team, regardless how it went down but if you think that game exposed us at frauds you need your head checked ;) Wait until you have ample evidence we're frauds with Palmer before you get too excited. I've backed up my optimism with the records the Cards have with him playing.

yes? the giants should be 4-0. they have literally given away 2 games with bad clock management. we can go back and forth but lets see what happens at seasons end. somehow i think i'll be gettin' dat olllllllllllllllllll squall excuse story when the cards amount to nothing!

and if not then i will gladly admit i was wrong!

Lost was like that, but in Hawaii and I loved it.

I knew you were one of my favorite posters for a reason.

Jak seems to get along just fine right?

My niece and nephew visit often so gotta keep it clean.

Work and school drain me completely :(

Some days are harder than others for him I would guess.

Damn siblings with their damn kids. Are you the cool uncle who gives the nephew playboys or some shit like that?

Also.. thats life unfortunately

Top Bottom