• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Of Gods and Men [Mafia] | Ambrosia In Front Of Me

*Splinter

If you'd read from post 727, he actually meant his following posts. All of the quotes came in shortly after up to post 744. That is his "more soon".
My bad, I misread your post. Still don't really see why we would lynch him, especially if you're saying it's a policy lynch

Kevyt

It's time for my reads list:

- Lone Prodigy: He's such a Gafia prodigy.
- EzekelRAGE: always expecting great from him.
- Giant Panda: fluffy!
- Sophia: down with her!
- Zippedpinhead: down with him!
- OceanicAir: always like a breath of fresh air~
- Swamped: speechless
- Gorlak: hmmm
- Kyanrute: always so faithful
- WhereAreMahDragonz: new and fresh~
- Seath: ^.^
- Fengshuifever: also new, somewhat shy
- *Splinter: giving me the attention I need~

Sophia

If someone is suggesting I'm not town, they're also suggesting that Zipped isn't. Which means either we're in a bastard game, or a Townie is out there with results and isn't coming forward.

I hope everyone realizes how stupid that suggestion sounds. : /

*Splinter

If someone is suggesting I'm not town, they're also suggesting that Zipped isn't. Which means either we're in a bastard game, or a Townie is out there with results and isn't coming forward.

I hope everyone realizes how stupid that suggestion sounds. : /
Or Crimson/Chair had the notification and can't tell us about it. I'd like to think that's impossible as it would completely throw the game (as scum can realise this after every checks in and claim it themselves) but for all I know it's possible.

HOWEVER

I don't think that's the case. I've trusted both you and Zipped before today, so obviously I trust this now.

I don't know why I mention having a problem with your posts. I know I shouldn't, it's just frustration showing.

Kyanrute

I think we should just let Seath be and find him entertaining or something. He could very well be what he claims to be and in that case, going for a no lynch or whatever it is that happens with a god-lynch is dumdum.

Sophia

See this is my problem. I do something clearly stupid and """""anti town""""" and see who jumps on it, and then the confirmed townie goes for it every time. Are you hunting for scum or """""bad play"""""?

I've already expressed my reasons for why I think you're scum before. Your votes are inconsistent, you've been on the bandwagons for votes, you were consistent in voting for a townie both days (FEP), you pick off easy targets, you keep backpeddeling on this "I don't trust Sophia" shtick for no apparent reason while offering no actual suggestions or justifications for it.

You've been inconsistent this entire game, therefore I think you're scum.

Another Kyan post reiterating what already has been said without actually helping to move the game forward.

Indeed. Kyan, try telling us something we didn't already establish a page or two back. What do you think of Splinter right now? Scum, not scum, neutral? Anything?

*Splinter

I've already expressed my reasons for why I think you're scum before. Your votes are inconsistent, you've been on the bandwagons for votes, you were consistent in voting for a townie both days (FEP), you pick off easy targets, you keep backpeddeling on this "I don't trust Sophia" shtick for no apparent reason while offering no actual suggestions or justifications for it.

You've been inconsistent this entire game, therefore I think you're scum.

Indeed. Kyan, try telling us something we didn't already establish a page or two back. What do you think of Splinter right now? Scum, not scum, neutral? Anything?
Ok.

FEP was scummy as hell, telling lies to keep himself alive, not using his power despite us getting the absolutely awful double lynch + post limit combo. It was by far the most sensible vote to make and he has no one to blame but himself.

Inconsistent votes/Bandwagons: not sure what you mean. I've been VERY vocal about who I want lynched and why. Examples please?

I just gave you my justification regarding you. Frustration.

Kyanrute

I am getting annoyed really. I am reading the thread and thinking about all the things when I was not here. I am late to the fucking discussion because I was not around when it happened. If I say nothing, I am coasting. If I say something, I am coasting. Fucking hell.

Sophia

Ok.

FEP was scummy as hell, telling lies to keep himself alive, not using his power despite us getting the absolutely awful double lynch + post limit combo. It was by far the most sensible vote to make and he has no one to blame but himself.

Inconsistent votes/Bandwagons: not sure what you mean. I've been VERY vocal about who I want lynched and why. Examples please?

I just gave you my justification regarding you. Frustration.

Already mentioned the inconsistent votes and bandwagons back a few pages.

Hmm.. Splinter huh? Well, he has definitely been edging me the wrong way here and there... Plus his votes have been all over the place.

From Day 1:

From Day 2:

Ironically, I haven't looked too much at the FEP votes. Counting myself before the unvote ragequit, there was at least three townies on that vote, and FEP caught himself in his own lie.

And yeah, those quotes bother me too... lets see what Zipped has to say. Personally, from the way Gorlak responded to my ragequit yesterday, I figured he would have targeted me too. I don't think LP was too obvious of a target.

You jumped on StarSketch before Gorlak had roleclaimed. And then there's your day two vote where you voted for Feng then immediately jumped over to FEP in the same post. You never appeared to go back to Feng either as far as I can tell; once the Lightning Rod claim dropped, he was apparently suddenly no longer scummy?

I am getting annoyed really. I am reading the thread and thinking about all the things when I was not here. I am late to the fucking discussion because I was not around when it happened. If I say nothing, I am coasting. If I say something, I am coasting. Fucking hell.

I'm sorry you feel that way, but if that's the case please try to keep up more closely with the posts and just make a bigger post. I'm having a hard time getting a read on you, and it's making me unnerved.

Kyanrute

*thinking about all the things that happened when I was not here.

Splinter? I find Ezekel's gorlak gorlak gorlak pointless as well so I get the ignore though it is very much an overreaction. Besides that, Splinter would be a town lean for me.

Sophia

*thinking about all the things that happened when I was not here.

Splinter? I find Ezekel's gorlak gorlak gorlak pointless as well so I get the ignore though it is very much an overreaction. Besides that, Splinter would be a town lean for me.

Thank you. To be honest, I want to go back and look at Ezekel too. I've been gut reading him as town because of how he's been active and stuff, but we definitely need to take into account everything. Think I might go do that now, actually.

Related, but while she still remains a neutral read for me, I did enjoy Dragonz's input in the past two pages.

*Splinter

You jumped on StarSketch before Gorlak had roleclaimed. And then there's your day two vote where you voted for Feng then immediately jumped over to FEP in the same post. You never appeared to go back to Feng either as far as I can tell; once the Lightning Rod claim dropped, he was apparently suddenly no longer scummy?
Sketch was scummier than Gorlak so I voted her, not seeing the problem there. There's also the fact that I didn't want to lynch a high activity player based off of day 1 reads (which are about as effective as pulling names from a hat). I've spoken about all of this before.

Feng was a weak scum read based off of not much info. His claim changed that to a town read (as, again, I've said many times).

Feng and FEP were my top two at the start of day 2, I voted for both of them because I was very limited in number of posts and wanted to bring both of them into the conversation.

Now FEP vote is justified? ystrday you were wanting to look more closely at FEP voters. Conveniently you removed your vote from fep, but was the first to vote him.
Lol, LP pls.
Assuming LP is scum, there would be scum votes on FEP/Darryl. Most of my top town were on Darryl, so first I'm interested in the FEP voters.

Also this is your response to OA, questioning why he didnt say nething if he thought FEP/Darryl were town:
Sooooooooo you thought the two leading lynch candidates were town, and made no effort to change that?
I didn't even trust Darryl and I did more to save him than you did.
So he thought Darryl was scum and tried to save him.

This is what you posted about FEP.
The case on FEP yesterday seemed solid, the only twinge of doubt I had was when he claimed his action was between the dictates being announced and day start. This made a lot of sense, explains why the day start is laid out that way, and I regret not speaking up then. I figured he was either truthful and neutral or just had a well constructed claim. (Also how can a heretic be a follower of Komena Flush pls)
He figured FEP wasn't mafia and didnt say anything to save him.

It seems you need to pay better attn. Him putting me on ignore had nothing to do with Gorlak. I don't even think I've mentioned Gorlak in a while, at least trying to make a case against him. I hadn't mentioned Gorlak (trying to make a case against him) in like 24hrs. Splinter was the one to bring up the Gorlak situation again, NOT ME. He was arguing some shitty thing about it too. In hindsight it seems like he brought it up just to side track the discussion that was going on.

I would be fine with a Splinter vote. It's hard to be unbiased when he thinks I'm scum, but I don't seem to be the only one that feels like he's scummy.

I'm inclined to believe Seath is Periscope at this time, though I'm thinking about whether a real Periscope or even Komena would counter claim if he's lying.

Kyanrute

It seems you need to pay better attn. Him putting me on ignore had nothing to do with Gorlak. I don't even think I've mentioned Gorlak in a while, at least trying to make a case against him. I hadn't mentioned Gorlak (trying to make a case against him) in like 24hrs. Splinter was the one to bring up the Gorlak situation again, NOT ME. He was arguing some shitty thing about it too. In hindsight it seems like he brought it up just to side track the discussion that was going on.

Cool. gorlak gorlak gorlak was my reasoning to why would someone put you on ignore (still a major overreaction), nothing about Splinter in that. I feel that you were/are barking at the wrong three in gorlak. With Splinter being the new target, I feel his flip could tell a lot about you.

Sophia

Sketch was scummier than Gorlak so I voted her, not seeing the problem there. There's also the fact that I didn't want to lynch a high activity player based off of day 1 reads (which are about as effective as pulling names from a hat). I've spoken about all of this before.

Feng was a weak scum read based off of not much info. His claim changed that to a town read (as, again, I've said many times).

Feng and FEP were my top two at the start of day 2, I voted for both of them because I was very limited in number of posts and wanted to bring both of them into the conversation.

Why did you have to vote for them to bring both of them into the conversation? Especially considering it just added to the vote counter and made you appear active. You didn't exactly push it very hard either.

What do you you think of Feng now, actually? Do you still think he's town despite his apparent inactivity and lack of contributions today?

*Splinter

it just [...] made you appear active.
bullshit0wpot.jpg

What do you you think of Feng now, actually? Do you still think he's town despite his apparent inactivity and lack of contributions today?
Yes

Sophia

Touché. A bit of an ad hominem, but I'll give you that one regardless.

But "Yes" doesn't really tell me anything. Why do you still think he's town? Why can't the lightning rod be a scum ability too? Looking back, I didn't really see you provide any real reason as to why he couldn't be scum, despite OA calling you out on it.

I haven't forgotten about Feng's supposed "glaring inconsistency" earlier, btw. It's one of the reasons I'm not convinced Feng is town.

*Splinter

Touché. A bit of an ad hominem, but I'll give you that one regardless.

But "Yes" doesn't really tell me anything. Why do you still think he's town? Why can't the lightning rod be a scum ability too? Looking back, I didn't really see you provide any real reason as to why he couldn't be scum, despite OA calling you out on it.

I haven't forgotten about Feng's supposed "glaring inconsistency" earlier, btw. It's one of the reasons I'm not convinced Feng is town.
He "could" be a scum Lightning Rod, I just don't think he is. Mostly because of his claim, but also it's timing, the content of his day 2 posts in general. He just doesn't seem scummy to me. The only argument against him is activity, and in my experience that isn't much of an indicator of alignment. Quiet players will always be quiet, talkative players will always be talkative.

But what inconsistency are you referring to?

Cool. gorlak gorlak gorlak was my reasoning to why would someone put you on ignore (still a major overreaction), nothing about Splinter in that.
Just letting you know you were wrong. Also apparently the ignore thing was a "gambit" to see who would jump on it or not. But that doesn't make any sense because he revealed it was a "gambit" after Sophia voted for him. He had me on ignore so Sophia was the only vote he saw. If this was a real gambit, why not let it sit longer since you know you have a confirmed townie? I mean "apparently confirmed" townie.

I feel that you were/are barking at the wrong three in gorlak. With Splinter being the new target, I feel his flip could tell a lot about you.
What exactly? Can you list what would be gained on me for each flip of Splinter? My case against Splinter was kinda weak and I was throwing a theory out there. He comes along and brings up another game. Big distraction happens discussing how I'm pose to be mentally in sync with the ways of Gorlak. My vote on him was a reaction to the ignore thing. If anything I would say Gorlak's flip would tell you more about me than a Splinter flip.

RetroMG

I've got Zeke on ignore to avoid a repeat of yesterday. Let me know if he says something that isn't drivel.

While I'm certain that Splinter doesn't actually have Zeke on ignore, I am going to step in here and say this, as it's never come up before.

Putting other players on ignore is not permitted in a Gafia game. If you have any of your game's current players on ignore, please remove them immediately.

Sophia

He "could" be a scum Lightning Rod, I just don't think he is. Mostly because of his claim, but also it's timing, the content of his day 2 posts in general. He just doesn't seem scummy to me. The only argument against him is activity, and in my experience that isn't much of an indicator of alignment. Quiet players will always be quiet, talkative players will always be talkative.

But what inconsistency are you referring to?

He claimed that Darryl got defensive about people actually targeting Gorlak, despite the fact that I specifically targeted Gorlak and got no such reaction from Darryl. Didn't really get a reply back from him on it because the dream discussion kind of took center stage then.

My post, if you wish to go back and look at the conversation.

I mean, as far as Day 2 is concerned, I just don't quite see that supposed "glaring inconsistency" you claim. Before you outed yourself as a lightning rod, I outright went hard in on Gorlak. Called him out and even voted for him. Yet not only did Darryl not jump on me at the time, but he actually seemingly voted with me.

Lemme look back at Day 1, but pardon me if I just don't find your vote very convincing.

Related, but we're getting pretty close to the time limit. I'm not saying people need to do this, but it might be a good idea for everyone to have a clear opinion on where they stand if possible. I know it might not be possible due to timezones and commitments tho.

While I'm certain that Splinter doesn't actually have Zekeon ignore, I am going to step in here and say this, as it's never come up before.

Putting other players on ignore is not permitted in a Gafia game. If you have any of your game's current players on ignore, please remove them immediately.
I'm gonna go out on a limb to say he really did put me on ignore, especially since he seems to be trying to fight for the ignore function to not be against the rules in his response.

RetroMG

It's honestly never come up before. Darryl made a few jokes at the end of S2, but it's never really been a question. However, a couple of people have asked now, we discussed it in Modchat, and made a decision.

Ynnny is without internet for a little while, but I'm sure she'll be willing to update the rules when she returns.

You can say that you're going to ignore someone's posts. Hell, you can flat out ignore them. But all posts from all players must be visible.

I'm gonna go out on a limb to say he really did put me on ignore, especially since he seems to be trying to fight for the ignore function to not be against the rules in his response.

What he did or did not do is immaterial right now. We're not going to modkill or anything over a rule that's never been stated before. (Unless Ynnny or Royal feel really strongly otherwise.) However, the rule is set now.

Swamped

Banned
Come on guys. Calling Seath Blarg is doing them both a disfavor. Seath is Seath, his own brand of crazy. And like I said before, I do believe Seath is a God, but I'm not sure which one, and at this point it really doesn't matter to town. We need to get followers of Periscope (good one!), and Seath claims to be neutral. Seath claimed god when there weren't really any votes on him, and he has voted for himself multiple times today too.

I noticed lots of people calling Dragonz out so I looked into her. People mostly thinking she's suspicious because of her activity levels, which is an argument I vehemently hate lol. She was leaning town for me on D1 and D2 so I didn't really think much of her. D3 her posts were a bit more ambiguous in terms of her top town and scum, which makes me wary, since it's D3, we have had plenty of flips to go through and it should be easier to form more informed impressions of players. But things seems to have picked up on her end.

I still feel comfortable with voting for LP. I do think I caught him when he assumed the redirect was to Crimson. Compared to other players, I feel like this is a really good lead.

Gorlak certainly doesn't seem like scum to me. I admit a part of me still wonders if he's a SK, which would be devastating if we have two deaths tonight again (esp if we have two neutral gods, one neutral SK and 4 P followers). But I don't think an SK would draw this much attention to themselves. Still, the attention was mostly due to Zeke's persistence, so Gorlak didn't have a choice being in the limelight. If we have two deaths tonight I would urge you all to look into Gorlak again on D4.

I see some chat about Splinter too. I'll take a look at him. He gave me a town feeling on D1 and since then I haven't thought too much about it. I think it's because we have similar top scum, especially wrt to LP.

To me, apart from Sophia and Zipped, Feng also must be town. I reiterate: I don't see the point of a scum LR. LR implies no night kills if a protector is around. This is the anti-thesis of the scum goal! LR could be neutral I guess? But with Star's neutral role plus the two neutral gods this seems like overkill.

I will not be available at the deadline, so good luck guys. I'll be around for the next 0.5h though if that's helpful lol.

*Splinter

It's honestly never come up before. Darryl made a few jokes at the end of S2, but it's never really been a question. However, a couple of people have asked now, we discussed it in Modchat, and made a decision.

Ynnny is without internet for a little while, but I'm sure she'll be willing to update the rules when she returns.

You can say that you're going to ignore someone's posts. Hell, you can flat out ignore them. But all posts from all players must be visible.
Fair enough.

And now I see Zeke arguing with the one person who won't respond to him. Super.

Sophia

Come on guys. Calling Seath Blarg is doing them both a disfavor. Seath is Seath, his own brand of crazy. And like I said before, I do believe Seath is a God, but I'm not sure which one, and at this point it really doesn't matter to town. We need to get followers of Periscope (good one!), and Seath claims to be neutral. Seath claimed god when there weren't really any votes on him, and he has voted for himself multiple times today too.

I noticed lots of people calling Dragonz out so I looked into her. People mostly thinking she's suspicious because of her activity levels, which is an argument I vehemently hate lol. She was leaning town for me on D1 and D2 so I didn't really think much of her. D3 her posts were a bit more ambiguous in terms of her top town and scum, which makes me wary, since it's D3, we have had plenty of flips to go through and it should be easier to form more informed impressions of players. But things seems to have picked up on her end.

I still feel comfortable with voting for LP. I do think I caught him when he assumed the redirect was to Crimson. Compared to other players, I feel like this is a really good lead.

Gorlak certainly doesn't seem like scum to me. I admit a part of me still wonders if he's a SK, which would be devastating if we have two deaths tonight again (esp if we have two neutral gods, one neutral SK and 4 P followers). But I don't think an SK would draw this much attention to themselves. Still, the attention was mostly due to Zeke's persistence, so Gorlak didn't have a choice being in the limelight. If we have two deaths tonight I would urge you all to look into Gorlak again on D4.

I see some chat about Splinter too. I'll take a look at him. He gave me a town feeling on D1 and since then I haven't thought too much about it. I think it's because we have similar top scum, especially wrt to LP.

To me, apart from Sophia and Zipped, Feng also must be town. I reiterate: I don't see the point of a scum LR. LR implies no night kills if a protector is around. This is the anti-thesis of the scum goal! LR could be neutral I guess? But with Star's neutral role plus the two neutral gods this seems like overkill.

I will not be available at the deadline, so good luck guys. I'll be around for the next 0.5h though if that's helpful lol.

Her activity on the previous pages was a pretty big boon to me, Swamped. I feel like I have a read about her now. Still a bit of neutral read on Dragonz tho.

And yeah, you have a point about the Lightning Rod. The fact that it prevents the mafia kill is a good counter-point against it being a scum ability.

How is everyone feeling about a Splinter lynch? I still think he's scum, and I'd be willing to lynch him, but the only two people who seem confident about it are Lone Prodigy and Seath. And neither of those two really have a lot of respect in my eyes. I'm thinking LP is scum too, from the way he argued in regards to Gorlak's redirect/Crimson's death. I know you said you'd look into him, so hopefully you can do so before day's end.

Kyanrute

Just letting you know you were wrong. Also apparently the ignore thing was a "gambit" to see who would jump on it or not. But that doesn't make any sense because he revealed it was a "gambit" after Sophia voted for him. He had me on ignore so Sophia was the only vote he saw. If this was a real gambit, why not let it sit longer since you know you have a confirmed townie? I mean "apparently confirmed" townie.

What exactly? Can you list what would be gained on me for each flip of Splinter? My case against Splinter was kinda weak and I was throwing a theory out there. He comes along and brings up another game. Big distraction happens discussing how I'm pose to be mentally in sync with the ways of Gorlak. My vote on him was a reaction to the ignore thing. If anything I would say Gorlak's flip would tell you more about me than a Splinter flip.

Hmm, a fine point about the gambit. Splinter, why so short-sighted? Why give up the ruse so early instead of riding it to the end?

The premise in the "Splinter lynch tells something about you" was that you continue the case against him and commit to him by having a vote on him at the day's end. If this happens, and he flips town, it would look bad on you. I think gorlak is town. You hound him. You hound Splinter. He dies and flips town. Bad. In the opposite case, you would be receiving #townpoints.

Kevyt

Her activity on the previous pages was a pretty big boon to me, Swamped. I feel like I have a read about her now. Still a bit of neutral read on Dragonz tho.

And yeah, you have a point about the Lightning Rod. The fact that it prevents the mafia kill is a good counter-point against it being a scum ability.

How is everyone feeling about a Splinter lynch? I still think he's scum, and I'd be willing to lynch him, but the only two people who seem confident about it are Lone Prodigy and Seath. And neither of those two really have a lot of respect in my eyes. I'm thinking LP is scum too, from the way he argued in regards to Gorlak's redirect/Crimson's death. I know you said you'd look into him, so hopefully you can do so before day's end.

LP is willing to vote for Splinter, so by your logic only one of them is scum.

Who do you believe the most?

Honestly, I'm fine lynching Splinter given his temper and reactions to EzekelRAGE.

It's very unsportsmanlike and uncalled for.

Sophia

LP is willing to vote for Splinter, so by your logic only one of them is scum.

Who do you believe the most?

Honestly, I'm fine lynching Splinter given his temper and reactions to EzekelRAGE.

It's very unsportsmanlike and uncalled for.

Yeah, that's kind of why I'm leaning towards Splinter. I think he'll flip scum, but if he doesn't, then we have a lot of leads to go off of starting with LP.

It's a tricky vote tho, because we really need to hit scum today or risk going into Mylo/Lylo on the next day. And I'm worried about the worst case scenario of ending up with a confirmed townie like me or Zipped in Mylo/Lylo with not much to go on. Hence why I'm asking for a lot of opinions now.

Accidentally refreshed the page and lost my post.

Swamped I've already addressed the Crimson speculation. If I knew more than I let on I would've avoided it completely and let someone else bring it up.

Vote: *Splinter

About 3 hours to go

lone_prodigy (3)
gorlak 648 (856)
*splinter 846
seath 889 (924)
kyanrute 892
swamped 898

gorlak (0)
ezekelrage 724 (1007)
seath 784 (839)
gorlak 856 (862)

wherearemahdragonz (2)
giant panda 827
seath 873 (889)
gorlak 968

seath (0)
seath 839 (865)
seath 956 (993)
sophia 961 (1008)

lone prodigy (0)
seath 865 (866)

sophia (0)
seath 866 (873)

*splinter (4)
seath 924 (931)
ezekelrage 1007
sophia 1008
seath 1013
lone_prodigy 1042

ezekelrage (0)
seath 933 (956)

fengshuifever (0)
seath 993 (1013)
7 votes for majority

blu_1460322000.png

What he did or did not do is immaterial right now. We're not going to modkill or anything over a rule that's never been stated before. (Unless Ynnny or Royal feel really strongly otherwise.) However, the rule is set now.
No, if he did or didn't put me on ignore is important right now. I didn't mention modkilling or anything happening to him. So please don't make it seem that way with my response to you.

Splinter seems to be trying to make it out as an intentional play to try and judge responses.. If he didn't actually put me on ignore and just said it and gauged reactions, ok, fine.

Your statement saying "I'm certain that Splinter doesn't actually have Zeke on ignore"
Could be argued that he really didn't put me on ignore and it really was a gambit, at least in my mind. If you did the same post w/o the bold, I would've never had a problem with the post. Maybe I'm over thinking it. If I am, my bad.

With this post he did put me on ignore. Now that we know that, we can go look at the "gambit"/"bad play" or w/e he wants to call it.
And now I see Zeke arguing with the one person who won't respond to him. Super.

*Splinter 10:20am said:
I've got Zeke on ignore to avoid a repeat of yesterday. Let me know if he says something that isn't drivel.

Sophia 10:28am said:
Vote: *Splinter

Splinter did put me on ignore, so he didn't see my vote. So for him, Sophia is the only vote for him.
*Splinter 10:33 said:
See this is my problem. I do something clearly stupid and """""anti town""""" and see who jumps on it, and then the confirmed townie goes for it every time. Are you hunting for scum or """""bad play"""""?

So he wanted to see who jumped on it after letting it sit for 13min?

After seeing my argument, he backtracks saying it was a bad play instead.
It wasn't a gambit, that was just a potential upside to an otherwise bad play.
Ok I guess. But in his response to splinter he puts "anti town" and "bad play" in quotes like he knows what he was doing.
=====================================
The premise in the "Splinter lynch tells something about you" was that you continue the case against him and commit to him by having a vote on him at the day's end. If this happens, and he flips town, it would look bad on you. I think gorlak is town. You hound him. You hound Splinter. He dies and flips town. Bad. In the opposite case, you would be receiving #townpoints.
I wasn't hounding Splinter, I don't even think I really said anything substantial about Splinters until the later part of this day phase. My suspicions on Splinter were mostly a response to Sophia asking what I thought about him. If anything Splinter was the one hounding me about why Gorlak took the vig shot.

I'm willing to take w/e consequences/scum reads for me that would come with a town gorlak flip. I've argued my case and to me it makes sense and could be possible.

Splinter though? That vote was 99% percent because of his ignore thing and his shitty attitude. Even when I argued that Splinter could be scum, I kept my vote on Gorlak. But a supposed town player puts someone on ignore?

Sorry, I'm inactive this phase, been having a few issues lately. But the people I'd be down with lynching today are Swamped, Seath, and Splinter

Not a god, Swamped (or mafia), just a lot of speculation, but if we're reading extremely close into words...
So Zipped and Sophia are confirmed. Feng is also pretty close in my eyes. So out of a pool of 10 players, at least 4 are scum. With a little reasoning and logic I'm confident that we will be able to lynch scum today.

Why talk about the possible players so distantly, you've removed Feng because he's pretty close to being confirmed in your eyes. Why not remove yourself too? Because for me this sounds like your saying that there is a 1 in 10 chance of hitting scum from your perspective but I'd personally say I have a 1 in 9 chance because I know I'm town.

I really, really, doubt that Seath is a god mainly because of the fact that nobody has claimed it on day 1 for either side. So I thoroughly believe there is a reason that it hasn't been done because being lynch/night target proof doesn't seem to be enough protection. Although, we are getting into some serious wine territory because he might just be doing this because we wouldn't lynch some so erratic and weird. Main issue is his antics hasn't exactly helped town in any way if he is town.

Splinter, has been on my radar since the beginning. His attitude hasn't been exactly helpful this day phase and has been leading bandwagons on lynching town members.

Vote:*Splinter

Sophia

Who doesn't have an active vote right now....?

ezekelrage 1007
sophia 1008
seath 1013
lone_prodigy 1042
kyanrute 892
swamped 898
*splinter 846
giant panda 827
gorlak 968

Hmm... Feng, Dragonz, OceanicAir it looks like. Where *DID* Feng go? He was active at the start of the day, but he hasn't posted at all. Hope he's okay IRL. :<

Sophia

Oh, right as I post that, OA chimes in. Noted!

Question do we know what happens when someone targets a god at night? I can't remember if we got anything solid on it.

I don't think we ever got confirmation? Nothing appears to have hit me on Night 1, at any rate.

So Dragonz's response earlier seemed pretty genuine as a busy townie player, so I'll take my vote off of her for now. Between Splinter and LP, I'll guess I go with LP because their seems to be less damage done to us if we are wrong about LP being scum.

vote: Lone_prodigy

I don't think we ever got confirmation? Nothing appears to have hit me on Night 1, at any rate.

Are you saying you're a god?

Top Bottom