• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Danny Phantom Mafia |OT| Your lynch doesn't stand a ghost of a chance!

ultron87

Not my fault that Sky made a Bad decision, although I UNVOTEd fast enough so that it didn't affect my aggro frame, fortunately

You should be looking at who went after Flame on Day 2 besides me, really, and who avoided voting for him like a plague that Day, too; scum as a team's probably smart enough to show some voter restraint in the face of a surefire Townie lynch, and like I said, that's who I tried to tease out via drawing that figurative line with Flame himself.

I mean, I'd do it myself, but

you know how it is

So we should be looking at basically everyone except for you. Got it.

Ty4on

No, not really. If Flush has been actively targeting and pressuring people than it's simply gone over my head. His reaction to Blarg interpreting his typo as a scum tell is what's left the biggest impression on me. I'm honestly not sure what you're looking for here.
That's basically what I was looking for. Your thought process.

Not my fault that Sky made a Bad decision, although I UNVOTEd fast enough so that it didn't affect my aggro frame, fortunately

You should be looking at who went after Flame on Day 2 besides me, really, and who avoided voting for him like a plague that Day, too; scum as a team's probably smart enough to show some voter restraint in the face of a surefire Townie lynch, and like I said, that's who I tried to tease out via drawing that figurative line with Flame himself.

I mean, I'd do it myself, but

you know how it is

So we should look at people who voted for Flame. But also people who avoided voting for Flame. But mostly, people who aren't you.

Truly a brilliant gambit.

I'm seriously considering putting a vote on Blarg right now but I want to go back and look @ the Flame votes real fast.

I just don't like what he said about "don't look at me, look at everyone else"

Ty4on

Sure I did:

And the Rats vote was a total prod.

No hiding it, I wasn't that engaged last week. E3 was distracting, then I was at a board game con. And this wasn't the most rip roaringly exciting game. Trying to do better.
Sorry, didn't catch that.
I dunno, Corn is fine. Occasionally has some specious logic like saying I was suspicious for not immediately claiming a role. Not someone I wanna lynch right now.
What about the recent events where he was 95% certain Star was scum, but is now 100% sure Worthy is?

What do you mean by this?
I mean that if saying that mafia was potentially responsible for the second kill N1, then SS and corn would be as scummy as me.
I don't really have strong feelings about Trigger's alignment one way or the other so I could imagine worse lynches, but I wonder if we can do better than that today? Like going after Blarg maybe, because I am still suspicious of him. Ultron has already talked about why his so called "hammer trap" doesn't reflect well on him, and the Flush typo situation is still baffling, as depending on when you ask him, Flush's typo is either a legitimate #scumtell or weak bait. When I asked him for clarification, he proceeded to totally dodge the question. His apparent propensity for setting traps and bait rubs me the wrong way, and we've already seen it backfire once. Frankly it seems like it would make for a pretty simple excuse to explain behavior that's harmful to town whilst also flipping suspicion onto those who "fell" for it. It's also hard to ignore the massive amount of posts he makes that amount to effectively nothing (par for the course for Blarg I admit, but I will never not find it incredibly suspect, considering they have the potential to provide an excellent cover for him as everybody already expects him to play in that way). Rats put it best: Blarg has been actively destructive to town's interests. I don't see how we can keep letting that slide.

VOTE: Blargonaut

Are we assuming that Blarg decided to openly force a tie because that's Blarg being scum? I really don't what scum Blarg gains from doing this, especially since he has a long list of doing things that gets him lynched. I still call back to his SW play of claiming mafia as a cop, which was exponentially less town than this was. I really can't see a reason to vote him out besides a policy lynch right now and that is a waste of a voting phase.

And didn't Flame just get lynched for his end of day voting?

Darryl

Banned
Day 2 votes for flame:

a

flame was town with no good alternatives so if you're gonna list votes for flame, you should look at votes off him, too.

since scum know flame was town, they're more likely to not be on the bandwagon at all IMO. but make of the list what you want. what points do you want to make by posting this list?

Are we assuming that Blarg decided to openly force a tie because that's Blarg being scum? I really don't what scum Blarg gains from doing this, especially since he has a long list of doing things that gets him lynched. I still call back to his SW play of claiming mafia as a cop, which was exponentially less town than this was. I really can't see a reason to vote him out besides a policy lynch right now and that is a waste of a voting phase.

I can't really deny that Blarg's MO involves him doing really strange stuff that ends up getting him lynched. Doesn't stop that stuff from being suspicious to me. Imagining the forced tie from a scum perspective is a little weird, because you're right in that there doesn't immediately seem to be a benefit for a scum player to do that. We can at least give some attention to the possibility that it is some sort of gambit though. It is one of the examples where he's claimed to lay a trap to catch scum this far, and as such it may be an attempt to (in a rather uniorthodox manner) appear to be actively scum hunting. I believe Ultron also posited the theory that by creating the tie, Blarg may have anticipated a townie (such as Flame) coming in and sealing the deal themselves.

Ty4on

Do you town read him?

Besides mafia having two kills everyday would really dumb design.

I said it because it was not done by town since nobody claimed the kill. That would mean that either a neutral/mafia did instead since there aren't really any other possibilities. Why limit it to just neutrals, does it even matter? I really don't get what you're getting at, if mafia being the second killer is hard to believe why would think I'm mafia? And if it isn't, why is me suggesting it ridiculous?

What's also impressive I'm not even the first to suggest it!

So unless the scum team is me SS and Corn then I'm not sure what you're deal is.

Well your post is different than SS and Corn's in that it eliminates the vig option and also that you seem more certain in general about these options, where as the other posts come across as genuinely clueless. To me it seems like you may know something about the kill situation, but you are trying to appear townie and helpful by posting speculation that supposedly from the perspective of someone that doesn't know.

Anyway, a vig could still have caused the extra kill. They likely wouldn't have claimed that they killed someone either because their choice was heavily criticized in here or because they want to keep their role secret.

In my experience, an extra kill every other day/or x-shot extra kills do exist for mafia but are pretty rare. Assuming it was mafia, roleblocking or protection is much more likely.

Look. I agree that Blarg'a posting style is erratic, but not what I would describe as particularly scummy. Blarg in their own way has attempted to generate discussion amongst us (whether successful or not.)

When I was at work this morning Trigger was hot talking point and now Blarg. I don't think that bandwagoning from person to person is going to accomplish anything for the town.

Not to say that I'm saying there couldn't be valid reasons to vote for either, just that I worry some of this is reactionary and not from a place of critical thinking.

My two cents, anyhow.

Look. I agree that Blarg'a posting style is erratic, but not what I would describe as particularly scummy. Blarg in their own way has attempted to generate discussion amongst us (whether successful or not.)

When I was at work this morning Trigger was hot talking point and now Blarg. I don't think that bandwagoning from person to person is going to accomplish anything for the town.

Not to say that I'm saying there couldn't be valid reasons to vote for either, just that I worry some of this is reactionary and not from a place of critical thinking.

My two cents, anyhow.

Hm...I don't know if I can agree with this line of thinking. I feel we should put pressure on different people, not just stick with one and ride with them. If the person we were looking at first turns out to be the best option then obviously those who think so will vote for them.

My two cents, anyhow.

Ok, so you don't like the way other people are going about scum hunting. But who do you think is scum them?

flame was town with no good alternatives so if you're gonna list votes for flame, you should look at votes off him, too.

since scum know flame was town, they're more likely to not be on the bandwagon at all IMO. but make of the list what you want. what points do you want to make by posting this list?

I thought it would help if it was in the thread but then I didn't really think of anything in particular I wanted to do with it.

However, I went back and looked at both sets of votes from D1 and D2...

Things I noticed:

-Neither melon or Stanley voted D1
-Common players between both Sky and Flame's lunches were Sophia/Topo, Darryl and Blarg
-TWE and Panda were not on the bandwagon either time- both were voting for Xam/King both days
-Oceanic wasn't either, but he was voting for Xam D1 and trigger D2
-Gryvan as well, voted Rats and Oceanic
-Trigger and Ty4on voted for me both days
-Royal voted for Flame both days

Note: I might've missed a few last minute unvotes/switches. Not everything I wrote down is here either, but it's mostly single votes on single people.

Ty4on

Stanley hasn't posted anything today. Looking back over his posts they are quite fluffy and this stood out.
ehhhh, i dont really think im sold on the flame lynch,
wont lose any sleep over it though.

i probably would have gone for xam next, but then that happened, so ehhhh to that plan.....
for now....

But you know who i do have a only somewhat substantiated gut read on, and who also hasnt been replaced yet?

VOTE: Giant Panda
It looks like he's distancing himself from the lynch without making much of an attempt to stop it. I still like the tone, doesn't seem forced, but that has fooled me before and I'd like to see more.

VOTE: StanleyPalmtree

What do you think of this Blarg vote?

Stanley hasn't posted anything today. Looking back over his posts they are quite fluffy and this stood out.

It looks like he's distancing himself from the lynch without making much of an attempt to stop it. I still like the tone, doesn't seem forced, but that has fooled me before and I'd like to see more.

What do you think of this Blarg vote?

in retrospect i should have made a more concerted effort to pull the lynch away from flame, but att he time i just wasnt really sure where else to go with it (as i said, GP was somewhat a gut vote, not extremely commited)

personally i dont think blarg is scum, even by his standards he has been particularly daring, pushing town hard into things that would easily backfire on him if they went wrong. it just seems like he has been taking risks that would just be stupid if he was scum.

i think people are pointing fingers at the only easy target left. town steamrolled right into two bad lynchs, and we haven't gained any useful information from them. now that everyone is spinning their wheels it feels like the people going for blarg are just pointing at the most suspicious person in the room and yelling "its him, its got to be!"

worse is that this train of pointing fingers at the kinda suspect s that its cause the few active players we have to completely ignore the less active ones,
players like Matt Attack, Giant Panda, and, well... Me. (also maybe gryvan, but im not as sure about that, i may just be forgetting his posts).
Seriously im really surprised, and more than a little concerned, at how little attention iv gotten while being this inactive.
It just makes me think of how easy it would be for scum to do the same if they were trying, which i am really sure they are.

Ty4on

in retrospect i should have made a more concerted effort to pull the lynch away from flame, but att he time i just wasnt really sure where else to go with it (as i said, GP was somewhat a gut vote, not extremely commited)

personally i dont think blarg is scum, even by his standards he has been particularly daring, pushing town hard into things that would easily backfire on him if they went wrong. it just seems like he has been taking risks that would just be stupid if he was scum.

i think people are pointing fingers at the only easy target left. town steamrolled right into two bad lynchs, and we haven't gained any useful information from them. now that everyone is spinning their wheels it feels like the people going for blarg are just pointing at the most suspicious person in the room and yelling "its him, its got to be!"

worse is that this train of pointing fingers at the kinda suspect s that its cause the few active players we have to completely ignore the less active ones,
players like Matt Attack, Giant Panda, and, well... Me. (also maybe gryvan, but im not as sure about that, i may just be forgetting his posts).
Seriously im really surprised, and more than a little concerned, at how little attention iv gotten while being this inactive.
It just makes me think of how easy it would be for scum to do the same if they were trying, which i am really sure they are.

Blarg takes a lot of risks as scum as well. He was only there for two days until a counterclaim killed him, but in Love Boat he started off by claiming miller tracker.
I don't think I'm the best player at reading Blarg though because he completely fooled me in Love Boat. I thought he was being way too risky and didn't vote for him despite the aforementioned counterclaim. In this game what I've noticed is that he hasn't been that fluffy. Some of his poems even include scum reads. Not sure if it's just his way of trying to look townie though.
Love Boat. In 100ppp D1 ended around page 17 and the counterclaim happened at page 19. Blarg and Kawl were in the same boat.
I didn't read WWE, but he was scum there as well.

You're right there hasn't been a lot of focus on the low activity folks. I don't think I've seen anyone post their opinion of melonrabbit even. Do you have anything or are they all nulls to you?

Blarg has been weird in a different sort of way. Honestly his "I want to see who hammers" plan is.... odd

Because most players on this site want to prevent ties.

I still think TWE is our surest bet. His 'OK BUT WHAT IF YOU AND I ARE BOTH SCUM AND WE ARE DOING THIS JUST TO GET RID OF SUSPICION' bit was telling.

Blarg takes a lot of risks as scum as well. He was only there for two days until a counterclaim killed him, but in Love Boat he started off by claiming miller tracker.
I don't think I'm the best player at reading Blarg though because he completely fooled me in Love Boat. I thought he was being way too risky and didn't vote for him despite the aforementioned counterclaim. In this game what I've noticed is that he hasn't been that fluffy. Some of his poems even include scum reads. Not sure if it's just his way of trying to look townie though.
Love Boat. In 100ppp D1 ended around page 17 and the counterclaim happened at page 19. Blarg and Kawl were in the same boat.
I didn't read WWE, but he was scum there as well.

You're right there hasn't been a lot of focus on the low activity folks. I don't think I've seen anyone post their opinion of melonrabbit even. Do you have anything or are they all nulls to you?

i got some impressions, though this is just going off of memory here so dont expect perfection.

melonrabbit seems fines, the inactivity certainly strikes me more as someone just still getting used to how the game goes.

Matt Attack more than any feels like they have just been blending in, i think most of what he has posted has mostly gone with the flow, and without really adding much, currently the inactive im most suspicious of.

Giant Panda is more of a null read, but thats because they have given even less for me to glean any read from, also getting the bad juju (gut feeling) from him.

for anything else, well have to wait until im here and its not 3 am. ill try to look into the peoples im suspicious of in more detail tomorrow.

I don't really have strong feelings about Trigger's alignment one way or the other so I could imagine worse lynches, but I wonder if we can do better than that today? Like going after Blarg maybe, because I am still suspicious of him. Ultron has already talked about why his so called "hammer trap" doesn't reflect well on him, and the Flush typo situation is still baffling, as depending on when you ask him, Flush's typo is either a legitimate #scumtell or weak bait. When I asked him for clarification, he proceeded to totally dodge the question. His apparent propensity for setting traps and bait rubs me the wrong way, and we've already seen it backfire once. Frankly it seems like it would make for a pretty simple excuse to explain behavior that's harmful to town whilst also flipping suspicion onto those who "fell" for it. It's also hard to ignore the massive amount of posts he makes that amount to effectively nothing (par for the course for Blarg I admit, but I will never not find it incredibly suspect, considering they have the potential to provide an excellent cover for him as everybody already expects him to play in that way). Rats put it best: Blarg has been actively destructive to town's interests. I don't see how we can keep letting that slide.

VOTE: Blargonaut

So it's that time again, is it?

And once more, it's you of all people

yep, brought down by the scrappy underdog epitome of never-here-but-wait-I'm-valuable-and-I'm-glad-everyone-agrees-right-k-bye himself and his ragtag bunch of equally scrappy underdog pariahs yet again, truly this is what a prodigal player of my calibre deserves in a nemesis et al.

Look, man's even got-

So we should look at people who voted for Flame. But also people who avoided voting for Flame. But mostly, people who aren't you.

Truly a brilliant gambit.

the grizzled former confidant of his enemy, turned traitor and now his mentor,

So we should be looking at basically everyone except for you. Got it.

the sarcastic wise-cracking professional hired muscle with a softer side just waiting to be discovered

I'm seriously considering putting a vote on Blarg right now but I want to go back and look @ the Flame votes real fast.

I just don't like what he said about "don't look at me, look at everyone else"

and the eternally-optimistic comic relief sidekick who takes advantage of every opportunity.

Yes, what a team.

You complete me Matt Attack, make us whole again, kill you what would I do without you, etc.

Ty4on

for anything else, well have to wait until im here and its not 3 am. ill try to look into the peoples im suspicious of in more detail tomorrow.

Oh, right, New Zealand time. I'm too used to Australia time :p

Thanks for the reads.
UNVOTE
I do agree that nothing sticks out as scummy with melonrabbit, but I wanted some opinions.
Matt is very much a null to me, but that's also a sign that he has blended. Gotta read him.
Giant Panda I agree feels bad. Just going from memory he feels off.

"Basically, look at everyone except you"

Did I say that?

Please, tell me where I said that. Because, you know, I tend to actually include myself in my plans. I'm thoughtful like that.

Ty4on

Blarg has been weird in a different sort of way. Honestly his "I want to see who hammers" plan is.... odd

I still think TWE is our surest bet. His 'OK BUT WHAT IF YOU AND I ARE BOTH SCUM AND WE ARE DOING THIS JUST TO GET RID OF SUSPICION' bit was telling.
The more I read those first two lines the less I like them.

VOTE: CornBurrito

Could you go more in-depth with your Blarg read? Is it correct of me to extrapolate that you null read him?

ultron87

"Basically, look at everyone except you"

Did I say that?

Please, tell me where I said that. Because, you know, I tend to actually include myself in my plans. I'm thoughtful like that.

It wasn't a direct quote, but that was the gist of this:

You should be looking at who went after Flame on Day 2 besides me, really, and who avoided voting for him like a plague that Day, too;

So it is really saying absolutely nothing.

Ty4on

It wasn't a direct quote, but that was the gist of this:

So it is really saying absolutely nothing.

Wouldn't the opposite have been weirder? If Blarg is town and not a mason/cop then the only person he knows for sure is town is himself.

Darryl

Banned

You're right. Between the "misclaim", his voting patterns, and that weird line, I'm definitely on board with a TWE lynch.

I had forgotten about that line, but I agree, it is pretty bad. He's someone I'd be fine lynching today if no better options show up. What do you think of TWE's first day incident then? A gambit by scum or genuine mistake.

Right now I'm also feeling an OceanicAir and a KingKitty lynch too. So there's my scum reads as of right now. I've got a null read on Blarg so he's not a priority.

ultron87

Wouldn't the opposite have been weirder? If Blarg is town and not a mason/cop then the only person he knows for sure is town is himself.

I mean sure, saying "hey look at me, I might be scum" would be weirder, yes. Which, as is being noted, is a thing TheWorthyEdge totally did. So yeah.

RKoLb3e.png

iyeHfVw.jpg

the grizzled former confidant of his enemy, turned traitor and now his mentor

lIujCU6.gif

For what it's worth I'm not exactly dead set on a Blarg lynch, but he's on my radar and I wanted to get a general read on him from the room.

Stan's been exhibiting some textbook scum behavior. Flying under the radar, no vote on Day One followed by a weak, token vote on Day Two, and now padding his posts with complaints about Town's lack of progress. melon's guilty of the same things, but he's new blood so I can excuse him for that. Unless I'm mistaken, Stanley's done this dance before.

The more I read those first two lines the less I like them.

VOTE: CornBurrito

Could you go more in-depth with your Blarg read? Is it correct of me to extrapolate that you null read him?

The two lines are just a typical observation. Blarg's plan was really bad. And Blarg isn't a dumb player. Attempting to tie the vote to see who would hammer away a tie makes no sense. If his plan resulted in a tie, we'd have had a tie. Which may or may not have told us anything. If his plan didn't result in a tie (actual result)... we still weren't told anything.

It seems like a reason he came up with after the fact for his behavior. Not the actual reason for his behavior.

So no, I don't null read him. I lean scum on him.

Do you town read him?
I don't scum read him and that's good enough for me right now.

Well your post is different than SS and Corn's in that it eliminates the vig option and also that you seem more certain in general about these options, where as the other posts come across as genuinely clueless. To me it seems like you may know something about the kill situation, but you are trying to appear townie and helpful by posting speculation that supposedly from the perspective of someone that doesn't know.

Anyway, a vig could still have caused the extra kill. They likely wouldn't have claimed that they killed someone either because their choice was heavily criticized in here or because they want to keep their role secret.

In my experience, an extra kill every other day/or x-shot extra kills do exist for mafia but are pretty rare. Assuming it was mafia, roleblocking or protection is much more likely.
I'm not even the first to cast doubt on the prospect of a vig either
Why would a vig kill either of the two who died last night?

They just seem like unlikely targets for a vig. I don't remember anyone saying they were suspicious of Enker or Crimson.

One strategy for Vig is to "fix" town mistakes by hitting the person that barely staved off being lynched. We had a lot of people that fit that category, with Star obviously at the top, but none of them were either of those that got hit. If that fails, you at least try and use traditional voting methods to take out the people you're suspicious of instead of immediately using a vigilante shot. No one really pushed for Enker or Crimson, so it seems unlikely?

So on initial guess I think that it's more likely a serial killer kind of thing, since that role generally wouldn't care about the alignment of who they kill, assuming they have the traditional survivor win condition.
All I said was the fact that since nobody claimed the kill, it made me doubt it was town. There's far more doubt here in these posts and this was on D2, before we even got a second set of night results.You're making it sound like I said it's impossible to be a vig. I really don't get what you're going for here. If mafia second kills are rare why bother to even put it up as a possibility as mafia, it would be so much easier to suggest/plant the idea of a neutral/vig.

The two lines are just a typical observation. Blarg's plan was really bad. And Blarg isn't a dumb player. Attempting to tie the vote to see who would hammer away a tie makes no sense. If his plan resulted in a tie, we'd have had a tie. Which may or may not have told us anything. If his plan didn't result in a tie (actual result)... we still weren't told anything.

It seems like a reason he came up with after the fact for his behavior. Not the actual reason for his behavior.

So no, I don't null read him. I lean scum on him.

Whatever, defending myself is a #scumtell.

Scum proven to be nowhere near a set-up hammer vote is a soft indication that you're facing a more cautious enemy team. You're welcome. But has anyone bothered to actually analyze what I've done beyond the few who've bothered to accuse it of being entirely self-interested for my own sake, despite this being a team-oriented exercise? Fucking no.

And, combine that with the fact that both before and after my Flame-bait, the rest of Town has been and continues to be as equally reserved as scum are, and as a result I can't separate shit with what I've accomplished. How am I supposed to grade anyone when no one else is willing to not only read between the lines of what I've set for them, but actually hand in the book reports too?

This Town is a farce and scum is exploiting it. It's not even a clever plan they came up with, it's the most basic strategy ever and I refuse to give them kudos for the lack of good people to oppose them.

Do whatever you want with me, I insist.

Darryl

Banned
Stanley, if you had to pick a realistic lynch target for today (Trigger, Blarg, TWE), who would it be? If you had to pick an unrealistic target, who would it be? I'm interested in your fresher perspective since you haven't been playing as much. Wisdom from the mouth of a child or whatever

gryvan

Whatever, defending myself is a #scumtell.

Scum proven to be nowhere near a set-up hammer vote is a soft indication that you're facing a more cautious enemy team. You're welcome. But has anyone bothered to actually analyze what I've done beyond the few who've bothered to accuse it of being entirely self-interested for my own sake, despite this being a team-oriented exercise? Fucking no.

And, combine that with the fact that both before and after my Flame-bait, the rest of Town has been and continues to be as equally reserved as scum are, and as a result I can't separate shit with what I've accomplished. How am I supposed to grade anyone when no one else is willing to not only read between the lines of what I've set for them, but actually hand in the book reports too?

This Town is a farce and scum is exploiting it. It's not even a clever plan they came up with, it's the most basic strategy ever and I refuse to give them kudos for the lack of good people to oppose them.

Do whatever you want with me, I insist.

image.php

you can even tell the anger of blarg through his avatar too

SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN

Our best bet at this point is to banish down the list of voters for StarSketch on Day 1.

SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN SCUM PLAN

We should banish Darryl Today because he's trying to help too much, and it all seems so forced.

Pressing F1 brings up the Help menu.

Tell all your friends to watch Danny Phantom!

kingkitty

Reading through Giant Panda's posts, a good chunk of it tunnels on lynching Xamkitty. Maybe he simply doesn't buy my claim. Or he believes Xam's (or my) behavior is scummy enough for a lynch, regardless of the claim. Or (from a scum standpoint) it's better to stick with a slightly less popular target (especially during Day 2) when a good chunk of the village decided to destroy flame.

Looking at his posts, he blends pretty well, doesn't do much to raise suspicion, especially when it comes to voting patterns.

I did see that Panda wanted my miller role "gone and out of the way" so it doesn't become a headache later. Interesting that he doesn't have a vote on me from the start of Day 3. If you believe my role will be a headache for town latter, then where's your vote? Are you going to wait until Day 4? 5? 6? If you're scum, maybe you'll continue to say "i'm down with kingkitty's lynch, but i'll go with so-and-so instead", until we reach mylo where I'll finally become the main target. I doubt scum will ever have a reason to kill me.

Top Bottom