• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

gay glitches in Fifa

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This is a contender for funniest thread on gaf. At least gaming side at any rate

yatesl

Reality catching up

tU84sMj.jpg

The timing of the ad behind it is amazing.

"[Don't] Hold Back"

Kazdane

While not a gay glitch, this happened to me in this year's version. Suarez is just fed up with Ronaldo fouling Messi, so he decides to take matters into his own hands
https://gfycat.com/ThirstyCarefulCod

(For those wondering, the glitch is that Suarez was playing an animation to rush to the ball, pick it, and send it back to the player for the free kick, and Ronaldo gets in the way of his path when the animation is already playing).

NolbertoS

Damn, you GAF. I was laughing hard in the Skytrain because of this thread and people looking at me odd on my way to work. Can't resist GAF gifs :p

The devs clearly saw some of the hilarious glitches in Battlefield and realised that Frostbite was the only way to realise their dream.
I almost regret switching to PES 2017 now.

Luke_Wal

I'd never encountered this thread before today, and my gosh is it incredible. I can't wait to see what else shows up in the coming weeks.

Top Bottom