• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

gay glitches in Fifa

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
badinjury.gif

/dead

nowai

Lolo god dammit! I'm trying to eat in a public restroom and I'm at my table giggling like an idiot once again at this thread.

shandy706

Read through it before, but I did it again and I'm sitting in my office crying. The guy across the hall is looking at me funny.

Screw you man, I've been here 13 years....I do what I want, LOLOL.

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
Lolo god dammit! I'm trying to eat in a public restroom and I'm at my table giggling like an idiot once again at this thread.

Off-topic "The person in the stall next to me set up a table with food and won't stop giggling. Help"

Edit: Didn't mean to come off exactly as harsh as it appears I've been taken. I'm not saying I don't find the pics/gif/vid funny (they did get a chuckle out of me, haha), it's just that there's pretty much nothing to discuss here. I guess that isn't really too big of a problem though because it's just a short little thread that'll probably die out quickly once everyone's had their quick laughs...

hahaha this is good

Best "eating crow" gif

CAn be used for the above

nowai

neto

Omg I remember this thread, and I'm in tears again, holy shit these new gifs are excellent, never change fifa!

Top Bottom