• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

gay glitches in Fifa

JP

anigif_enhanced-buzz-7944-1365086639-1.gif

I think we need more from other sports in here too, a few from a quick search.

Dramatic pose.
MaddenGlitch.gif

Desperate for attention?
6e5pz2b.gif

JpNYuaF.gif

Mathieran

Banned
This stuff makes me laugh harder than just about any movie or tv show I've ever seen. I don't play sports games but I'm happy they exist.

Aokage

Pretty nice guy (apart from the blue shadows thing...)
This thread is the stuff of miracles that can bring sunshine into the very darkest of days.

L Thammy

Every little detail is funny, the way he shoves his face deeper to get a better reach in there, the smile, the celebration. Gdi EA, who codes these stuff?

Hopefully gay people that are bad at programming. I want there to be a team at EA dedicated to making FIFA as glitchy and homoerotic as possible.

Audioboxer

Sölf;232306033 said:
Man, I am so happy I favorited this thread. Every bump feels like I get a new present. xD

I think it's the only thread in existence that is allowed to be necro-bumped and enjoyed again lol. I bet EA staff pass it around the office(s).

Jokes aside, in sports which can often be quite homophobic it is good to see FIFA be fabulous.

Every little detail is funny, the way he shoves his face deeper to get a better reach in there, the smile, the celebration. Gdi EA, who codes these stuff?

To me it looks like they're having a competition to see who pulls away first, the guy's teammate is cheering him on, and the goalie loses because he has to stand up.

Top Bottom