• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEO0MJ

In all this Marvel commotion no one bothered to analyze the SFV silhouettes.

They actually pseudo revealed all of the SFV season 2 characters in the Akuma trailer.

I was actually surprised a thread wasn't up for him. Marvel mania is for real.

Dahbomb

Here guys I will help you out:

SFV.jpg

#2 looking like Sagat to me. I don't know I am bad at these.

In all this Marvel commotion no one bothered to analyze the SFV silhouettes.

They actually pseudo revealed all of the SFV season 2 characters in the Akuma trailer.

Pseudo revealed is right, I can hardly venture a guess. Third silhouette is either Azam, Hugo or Sodom. This much I believe. The other four, I've got no idea.

To be honest the low budget looking reveal trailer has me a bit nervous, as well as them not attaching an actual number to the title of the game.

We're getting gameplay footage maybe later, right?

I'd be very pleasantly surprised if all five of the remaining Season 2 characters for SFV are all completely new characters, and not returning characters.

I expect two of the five to be completely new. The rest will be returning.

I'm not gonna lie Marvel 3 on PC got me hyped as fuck. More so then Marvel Infinite which got me a bit more hyped with the inclusion of infinity gems so it could be a tag MSH which is my favorite 1 on 1 Marvel.

Line_HTX

Gonna have that purple gem vs. green gem.

No X-Men and Doctor Doom is going to be a breath of fresh air. Now all that needs is Morrigan.

Dahbomb

Damn you guys might be right about it being Sigma or at least Sigma fused with Ultron. And the blue eyes.

The gauntlets have the trademark Sigma design but the face still has that Ultron smirk.

Damn you guys might be right about it being Sigma or at least Sigma fused with Ultron. And the blue eyes.

The gauntlets have the trademark Sigma design but the face still has that Ultron smirk.

That would be a boss. Ultron merged with Sigma?

I mentioned a couple pages back that a cinematic story for the new MvC could end up being as bad/corny as MK vs DC Universe's story mode. Well, if Ultron-Sigma turns out to be true, then we might be getting the exact same type of story as the one in MK vs DC.

Line_HTX

Shinmuruku hold dat L.

Sinatar hold dat L.

Line HTX hold dat L.

But most specifically... Professor Beef HOLD DAT ETERNAL L!!!!!!

MvC:I probably is still going to suck ass but at least you dudes have to hold dat L.

Alright, I'll take that L, Dahbomb.

I'm OK with Beef taking The bigass L though on top of a ton of anime games announced during the keynote for 2017.

VariantX

I would be extremely pleased if that was the boss.

2 relatively unkillable and powerful mechanical assholes joining forces and bodies

CurlyW

Keits has an amazing point: It's gonna be hell searcing the internet for videos/info about a game called "Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite"

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Akuma is coming quick. He's out the 20th.

Along with Akuma story mode, tons of OG costumes, etc.
OG Costumes?

I hope Season 1 goes on sale again.. I know it was just $15 a few days ago but I hesitated :(
And bought Titanfall 2 instead, I regret nothing

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
They could be completely new characters in terms of existing in game play but also they could be relatives or friends of old characters having same/similar movesets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom