• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gravity Rush character designer shows how Kat wears her clothing

This led me to this beautiful PS4 theme

It's japan exclusive? Please don't be :(
Pleasure Quarter, someone knows what's the best track from GR I see :). Hope they bring the theme to NA and it's not behind a preorder wall. I still look for the digital pre-order themes of Digimon Cyber Sleuth on PS Store but they still don't release them T_T and now NieR: Automata also has one but I want the disk.

Aki-at

1408.gif

Wait wait, it was a TWO PIECE ALL ALONG?!? WHAT WHAT WHAAAAAAAAT?!?

cheesekao

I have to be the only person who's irked at the fact that Kat's in-game hair is no where near as fluffy as her 2D counterparts.

Astral

Kat is absurdly cute. Like, how did they manage to make her so cute and likable? Remember the mission where she had a crush on that guy? Cutest thing ever.

You know, despite this outfit being kinda fanservicey, I honestly appreciate that they atleast acknowledge how her character would go about wearing it. Like bayonetta, it feels a lot less gross if you have the character feel like their someone who would actually enjoy wearing it, ridiculous as it may be.

I'm sorry but how is this outfit fan-servicy? Maybe it's because I spent my teens and twenties going to raves but her outfit is pretty practical compared to a lot of stuff I've seen girls wear. People may find this hard to believe, but some people like to feel sexy, they like to wear outlandish outfits, it happens all the time in real life. It gets kind of annoying anytime a girl in a game isn't covered from head to toe that the outfit is considered "fan service".

Shin-Ra

If K.Toyama switches back to SIREN or something with realistic human characters, they'd better have a suitable character project for S.Saito lined up.

muteki

There is some relatively tame standard-fare fanservice stuff in the first game but I wouldn't include the default outfit in that category.

Top Bottom